4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
first I do not plan to make this a racial based cuck game at all but I will still implement some aspects of that trope but no in the way people are saying
rpsn.jpg
Yeah....... coulda fooled me.
CircleGames Game is great, keep doin what you do and don't listen to insecure small pp haters. Why do people even bother commenting on a game that is clearly not intended for them. There are plenty of harem games, go there and let other people enjoy their kinks.

It's like a longtime fps player decides to try souls-likes and then bashes the game when he can't kill the first boss, buddy just go back where you came from.
Maybe because not everyone that hates raceplay snoozers like myself is a) anti ntrs games and b) possesing a small dick. As if it's not possible to object to the concept of rehashing hundred year old stereotypes without coming off like some luddite.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Game has one BBC scene and people are tripping about it lmao, let the Dev cook holy shit. If interracial bothers you so much, then there's probably a different problem you having :oops:

Reactions: Leskan

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
View attachment 3714837
Yeah....... coulda fooled me.

Maybe because not everyone that hates raceplay snoozers like myself is a) anti ntrs games and b) possesing a small dick. As if it's not possible to object to the concept of rehashing hundred year old stereotypes without coming off like some luddite.
Thats literally just on scene with 1 of the 6 main female characters, not even the MC gf, on chapter 1 of the game...And I said, like you quoted, "I will still implement some aspects of that trope"...So the question is, what is your problem exactly XD

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Thats literally just on scene with 1 of the 6 main female characters, not even the MC gf, on chapter 1 of the game...And I said, like you quoted, "I will still implement some aspects of that trope"...So the question is, what is your problem exactly XD
Don't listen to them, these people love to complain about dumb shit, so much in fact that many devs gets harassed and abandoned their game due to them. Just stick with your vision, whatever that may be, and you will be fine :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey dude I totally hope you're right, im not here to tear you down and nothing else, I love seeing new ntrs games I just hate raceplay focus.

And cmon, that's not really fair to minimize the exposure to 'one scene with one out of 6 main LIs', as the Ari scene pushes references to Vi as does the entire first dream sequence.

I don't think I've ever seen a game where the ir-fetish stuff lived happily alongside non-ir-fetish stuff, usually its presence demands insularity, but please, prove me wrong! I would love seeing an ntrs game where one girl is like 'omg I need the big black dicks everyday' and another girl is like 'yeah not really into black guys'.

I like the artwork and the overall style, and generally like 2d but western-style art ntrs games, sad that blurred lines died :(

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey dude I totally hope you're right, im not here to tear you down and nothing else, I love seeing new ntrs games I just hate raceplay focus.

And cmon, that's not really fair to minimize the exposure to 'one scene with one out of 6 main LIs', as the Ari scene pushes references to Vi as does the entire first dream sequence.

I don't think I've ever seen a game where the ir-fetish stuff lived happily alongside non-ir-fetish stuff, usually its presence demands insularity, but please, prove me wrong! I would love seeing an ntrs game where one girl is like 'omg I need the big black dicks everyday' and another girl is like 'yeah not really into black guys'.

I like the artwork and the overall style, and generally like 2d but western-style art ntrs games, sad that blurred lines died :(
Look the whole ending scene is supposed to be only a tease, Aria is fucking with Eric and him and her will have a talk to sort things out on the next chapter, I will minimize it because I know what is going to happen, but I understand the ending may lead people to believe its gonna be focused on race play, it will sometimes sure, like that ending scene but its not the main focus, the next update should clear things out :) hope you stick around friend

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
CircleGames

Try making the dialogue more casual.

Just from the prologue I noticed way too many "I can not" and "I do not think".

You'd be better off shorten those type of phrases to things like "I can't" and "I don't think."

The character interactions are way too stiff as is.

Last edited:

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I love this style of art. Had no idea it was AI. Doesn't really bother me either as long as the story is coherent.

Any games similar to this (art wise) without the unavoidable NTR?

EDIT:

Also CircleGames

Try making the dialogue more casual.

Just from the prologue I noticed way too many "I can not" and "I do not think".

You'd be better off shorten those type of phrases to things like "I can't" and "I don't think."

Makes character interactions too stiff.
I am trying to do that now, people already told me :)

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
You guys are traumatized from BBC Vietnam War xD take a step back and let the story play itself first I do not plan to make this a racial based cuck game at all but I will still implement some aspects of that trope but no in the way people are saying
So don't know if you actually confirmed it yet but will we actually be able able to avoid most of the ntr? The game does look incredible but kinda need regular routes without that stuff, if it is dramatic cuck plot completely destroys the potential.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Look the whole ending scene is supposed to be only a tease, Aria is fucking with Eric and him and her will have a talk to sort things out on the next chapter, I will minimize it because I know what is going to happen, but I understand the ending may lead people to believe its gonna be focused on race play, it will sometimes sure, like that ending scene but its not the main focus, the next update should clear things out :) hope you stick around friend
Just make things hot and don't bother hurting someone's tastes.
The shower scene was the hottest in the entire game so far - and Ari's teasing was responsible for at least half of it.

And while the color of the cock didn't do much here, it does add some conceptual contrast - the thing you'll need to fill with something else if you were to remove it.

Don't get me wrong, listening to feedback is good and all - but I just hope you won't 'tame' the scenes from now on because of it.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Just make things hot and don't bother hurting someone's tastes.
The shower scene was the hottest in the entire game so far - and Ari's teasing was responsible for at least half of it.

And while the color of the cock didn't do much here, it does add some conceptual contrast - the thing you'll need to fill with something else if you were to remove it.

Don't get me wrong, listening to feedback is good and all - but I just hope you won't 'tame' the scenes from now on because of it.
Thank you for saying this, more devs need to hear this

Reactions: Leskan
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes