4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
so i read the thread. far out its hard to be a dev these days! cancel culture is at an all time high... even mila ai copped it hard, haters said it was l0li and that she looked under@ge. so dev had to do what he calls a purge and basically delete 500 plus images. to avoid ban from patreon. the game as it is now is practically broken. i don't pay to play, but looking at these 2 situations i really want to support talent. take my moneyyyyyy... that melkor guy should be flattered hes art style made it to a.i and created this master piece, and shame on those who went and had a sook calling theft. hey great big fuck you to all you cunts. all it takes it 1 to ruin it for all the rest. congrats to you who are the ONE you a hole.

hanging out to see how this story progresses... don't forget to include the neighbors now. this is going to awesome. my dick brain tells me so

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really? Wow? A bunch of pirates stealing entire games off creators on a pirate site complaining about "art theft"?
Some people.
I'd personally prefer if artists get their due. And a say in how their art is used. BUT i would never put my foot up my own arse and complain about ANY kind of "theft" of digitalart/assets on a PIRATE FORUM i use to PIRATE GAMES!

Some people really needed proper parents in their life...

Never saw the original (or whatever comic everyone is going on about, who presumably started off an entire new style of art on his own without ever copying anyone else's style. Unusual in THIS day an age with most art styles already existing, but hey, since i haven't seen it, can't confirm or deny) so can't say how much it's changed.
But enjoying what we have here.
Good job, AI or not.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Really? Wow? A bunch of pirates stealing entire games off creators on a pirate site complaining about "art theft"?
Some people.
I'd personally prefer if artists get their due. And a say in how their art is used. BUT i would never put my foot up my own arse and complain about ANY kind of "theft" of digitalart/assets on a PIRATE FORUM i use to PIRATE GAMES!

Some people really needed proper parents in their life...

Never saw the original (or whatever comic everyone is going on about, who presumably started off an entire new style of art on his own without ever copying anyone else's style. Unusual in THIS day an age with most art styles already existing, but hey, since i haven't seen it, can't confirm or deny) so can't say how much it's changed.
But enjoying what we have here.
Good job, AI or not.
Why in the world are you quoting me in your shit post?

savxger

Formerly 'nico888899'
Dec 23, 2023
Well surely not the entire thing but a couple ;( anyways thanks bruv
bro his patreon is 1€ to have acces to all of the images xddd fking 1€. Only if you want to have acces to the hardcore stuff you would need to pay 10€ to get acces to his discord

• Haha
Reactions: Anaskm07

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Wow... That was hot.
As a netorase fan, I'm looking forward to the future of this game. The only negative things about it that come to mind:
The art is a little inconsistent, but it's AI so it's life.
And that the game has no choices, which for some may be a plus. For now all the actions Eric made were decisions that I would also make so okay, but I'm afraid that the game will have some tags that I don't particularly like but are common in NTR (like BBC) and the fact that I prefer that the MC fuck her before he shares her for the first time.

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
i even like the music in this game. and i prefer that its a VN instead of a "choice" game. i dont want to miss out on any content. and replay the game.... yet here i am replaying for a 3rd time cause its that good. checking out new updates everyday like a edge lord. what a great story this is turning out to be. its everything that i am on this website for

Reactions: Leskan and BangB420
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes