4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Landfall8415

Jul 5, 2024
made a relationship "patch" for current version (chapter 2)
do not use for any future versions

step-sister -> sister
step-sis -> sis
step-brother -> brother
step-bro -> bro
step-mother -> mother
step-mom -> mom

key: xzWaca6C7ewlrbY-yMS-HPB74oDXK9Pc7znQ_JLi_fI

edit: missed one of the relationships, fixed now

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
You make $1600 off of someone else's work I got to commend it for real.
And you masturbate and cum off of someone's else's work, so? What's the point you're trying to make?

Second wave of Melkor's dick sucking simps are starting to appear again even though the Dev already had a talk with him and he decided to change the art to avoid any future problems:ROFLMAO: .

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Another great update, I really enjoyed it, it's great in every way, if I could I would write another five star review for it
just please add Choices to give more weight to MC (even though right now MC is great from Any opinion) and I hope that the two step sis and step mom will be MC's first, then we will enter the share and swing phase and similar, so there will be no feeling of betrayal or MC will not be considered a loser
Everyone is recommended to play this game

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Another great update, I really enjoyed it, it's great in every way, if I could I would write another five star review for it
just please add Choices to give more weight to MC (even though right now MC is great from Any opinion) and I hope that the two step sis and step mom will be MC's first, then we will enter the share and swing phase and similar, so there will be no feeling of betrayal or MC will not be considered a loser
Creating_Bugs_Bunny's__No_.jpg

Reactions: Rastafoo

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Jk...Thx for the kind words. We shall see what the future holds, no promises.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Bro I get games are not real life, but its so fucking weird to see NTS fans shitting on cucks and cuckoldry and calling NTR some "cuck shit" when cuck is basically what nts is as well. That was the point of my comment.
You know? Its fucking weird, like big butt fan in games somehow finding irl butts disgusting or some dude that likes lesbian in games but somehow hates lesbians irl ?
Its like they are just scared of being called the word and they use it themselves to look down upon NTR fans, calling THEM cucks/cuckold fans, when they both are (in games). Its nonsensical and kind of hilarious.
That's a bit of an over generalization, the correlation between cuckold and NTR isn't 1 to 1, take NTRase for example, it focuses on entirely different feelings and aspects when compared to typical NTR/cuckold content which generally tends to steer towards humiliation/insecurity/jealousy and features door carpet MCs/characters. I still wouldn't avoid the wording cuck, but I can agree with the sentiment.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Fans of this game keep going into other threads promoting it but now that I tried it, that shit just annoys me. Enough gooning to AI. I was expecting something incredible but instead the game was MID.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes