4.50 star(s) 72 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
"slow-burn" :ROFLMAO:, his game just starts with a blowjob scene (the dumbest blowjob scene i've ever seen) if you call that "slow-burn" (facepalm)
Are you ok ?
You are only looking for sex in the game, and now you are not paying attention
paying attention
Dev's Comment :
On the spoiler... Don't go THAT far, it's only 0.1. There has to be build up! :sneaky:
The developer said here that the game will be slow-burn (build up!)
Then I talked about being a slow burn

I don't read your comments anymore, it's like I'm talking to a 10-year-old :WaitWhat:
You talked so much that the f95 servers were destroyed

• Haha
Reactions: BananaCreamGames

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
Are you ok ?
You are only looking for sex in the game, and now you are not paying attention
paying attention
Dev's Comment :

The developer said here that the game will be slow-burn (build up!)
Then I talked about being a slow burn

I don't read your comments anymore, it's like I'm talking to a 10-year-old :WaitWhat:
You talked so much that the f95 servers were destroyed
What "slow-burn", what "build-up" when all women in such games are just turbosluts, and sex scenes just happened without any reasons, what are you talking about, your comments just don't make sense

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Playing in my case was push skip button to see what scenes are in here, it's about 5 minutes long. I only read the first chapter and the beginning of the second then I got bored with it.
So you're quite literally proving my points, except it's even worse. Do you not realize that you're making an absolute clown of yourself here?

Your entire existence on this forum revolves around spending time on a game + thread you don't like. Lmao

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
So you're quite literally proving my points, except it's even worse. Do you not realize that you're making an absolute clown of yourself here?

Your entire existence on this forum revolves around spending time on a game + thread you don't like. Lmao
So what did I miss that was so important that would change my opinion about the game? Can you give me an example of great dialog in this game that I missed? Because this guy's endless drooling was just impossible to read. "I can see her tits", "you're so fucking hot", "you look amazing", "my heart almost stopping", "holy fuck, babe", and other similar blablabla. I got sick of it in the first chapter, if you've been reading this carefully I feel sorry for you.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
So what did I miss that was so important that would change my opinion about the game? Can you give me an example of great dialog in this game that I missed? Because this guy's endless drooling was just impossible to read. "I can see her tits", "you're so fucking hot", "you look amazing", "my heart almost stopping", "holy fuck, babe", and other similar blablabla. I got sick of it in the first chapter, if you've been reading this carefully I feel sorry for you.
Man spent 1 year on silence lurking on the threads, and once he decides to start talking, he makes 27 comments on a game he clearly doesn't enjoy just to bitch and cry :ROFLMAO:.

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
Man spent 1 year on silence lurking on the threads, and once he decides to start talking, he makes 27 comments on a game he clearly doesn't enjoy just to bitch and cry :ROFLMAO:.
When you have nothing to say to the point of my comment, you start insulting me, but I don't care, I won't "bitch and cry"

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
When you have nothing to say to the point of my comment, you start insulting me, but I don't care, I won't "bitch and cry"
I have nothing to say because I don't give a fuck about your opinion on this game. As someone said before, you're part of a minority that wants to be noticed and I found it funny that, in all of your comments on your account, you're only bitching and crying (you won't bitch and cry but you're doing it right now) on this thread.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I have nothing to say because I don't give a fuck about your opinion on this game. As someone said before, you're part of a minority that wants to be noticed and I found it funny that, in all of your comments on your account, you're only bitching and crying (you won't bitch and cry but you're doing it right now) on this thread.
He is helping to make the game more famous, increasing the number of views and the number of thread pages day by day :KEK:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You're somehow unable to comprehend what people are telling you. It's not the fact that you dislike the game, it's the fact that you keep coming back for every chapter to play the game you don't like aswell as wasting your time in a thread of a game you don't like. Do you get that part? Do you understand that's actual braindead behavior?

Nobody is trying to change your opinion. We don't care if you like or dislike the game. What you like or dislike doesn't matter. The world doesn't revolve around your silly opinions, and things aren't always going the way you want them to. Grow up.

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
if you don't like this kind of dialog you must hate 90% of the games available.

Reactions: palmtrees89

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
You're somehow unable to comprehend what people are telling you. It's not the fact that you dislike the game, it's the fact that you keep coming back for every chapter to play the game you don't like aswell as wasting your time in a thread of a game you don't like. Do you get that part? Do you understand that's actual braindead behavior?

Nobody is trying to change your opinion. We don't care if you like or dislike the game. What you like or dislike doesn't matter. The world doesn't revolve around your silly opinions, and things aren't always going the way you want them to. Grow up.
Who are you to teach me, wanker who worships a stupid game, "grow up", damn, it's so funny
if you don't like this kind of dialog you must hate 90% of the games available.
I don't remember such long dialogues about the same thing over and over

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Who are you to teach me, wanker who worships a stupid game, "grow up", damn, it's so funny
What I said should come naturally. There shouldn't be a need to "teach" common sense. Your response is that of a child. You clearly are upset that people enjoy this game. It seems you've got some kind of maincharacter syndrome where you think everything should be the way you want it. So yeah, grow up.

Anyway... I'm wasting time with you here. Have a good one!

redshiftasdfasdf

Dec 3, 2019
TY
But its quality is not very good in full screen mode
So the pics inside the mobile are not optimized for full screen
It will be great if the dev increases the quality of these CGs like the CGs outside the phone
Increasing image size is difficult because:
1. it increases resources needed to generate the image exponentially (maybe multiplicatively?). You'd need a prohibitively expensive server to make a 4k image, or even a FHD image.
2. im not super well versed on image generation but making images larger also causes them to be lower quality. my understanding is that all of the regular issues of misshapen eyes and 8 fingered hands gets worse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes