ImlerithRate

Formerly 'CrystalGlass'
Jan 17, 2020
Every girl. Every focus on every part of the body. Dialogues. Everything is just perfect. By the way, the animations are also super great in this update. I don't even care if it's ai at this point. That's how good everything is. The developer definitely deserves support. Monetary or here through reviews. Too bad I can't change mine anymore. Hands down, a good fucking job CircleGames.

Ceagle

Sep 24, 2021
Every girl. Every focus on every part of the body. Dialogues. Everything is just perfect. By the way, the animations are also super great in this update. I don't even care if it's ai at this point. That's how good everything is. The developer definitely deserves support. Monetary or here through reviews. Too bad I can't change mine anymore. Hands down, a good fucking job CircleGames.
CG puts is so much more work then just a prompt into an AI image gen. I don't think the work he puts in can be overstated.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
It will not make sense if Vi starts sucking dick in the fourth update, it will take some more updates before the game reaches that point. The pace is great, not too slow and not too fast, Eric told Vi he wanted her to be a slut the night prior to the night of this update and she's already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, the point is she isn't just a slut, she's specifically a slut in a relationship she actually cares about. So with that in mind the escalation has to be measured in what makes sense for Vi and Eric to feel comfortable with in the moment. This allows for not only a longer better paced story, but a more realistic one as well with a meaningful core relationship... And a lot of really hot sex.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Look the whole ending scene is supposed to be only a tease, Aria is fucking with Eric and him and her will have a talk to sort things out on the next chapter, I will minimize it because I know what is going to happen, but I understand the ending may lead people to believe its gonna be focused on race play, it will sometimes sure, like that ending scene but its not the main focus, the next update should clear things out :) hope you stick around friend
Yeah so about that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: nickrotund

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
agghhh I need to turn off post notifications, I'm not going to be able to even play this until at least Sunday -- however, it makes me VERY happy to see the positive responses, and I am really happy for CG!! SUPER looking forward to finally being able to play :) :)

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah so about that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's still not focused on raceplay? There's literally one black dick for like two seconds in the entire chapter (as opposed to 5 white dicks if you count the imagined one, for those counting). If you're talking about the modeling scene, nothing even happens it's just them playing into the fetish a tad. It is A theme but not by any means the largest one.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
It's still not focused on raceplay? There's literally one black dick for like two seconds in the entire chapter (as opposed to 5 white dicks if you count the imagined one, for those counting). If you're talking about the modeling scene, nothing even happens it's just them playing into the fetish a tad. It is A theme but not by any means the largest one.
Read between the lines. I know, talk is cheap, but if I'm wrong in 6 months, I'll apologize to you personally. It doesn't take a genius to see where things are going - particularly with the story thread of Mia at the photoshoot.

Ralpvolvos

Jan 8, 2024
Read between the lines. I know, talk is cheap, but if I'm wrong in 6 months, I'll apologize to you personally. It doesn't take a genius to see where things are going - particularly with the story thread of Mia at the photoshoot.
because of that even if you are wrong, your apologize means nothing because you basically said "talk is cheap".

it doesnt take a genius to see what you will do. the moment there will be a sex scene involving the main cast and a black dude. you will scream"SEE I AM RIGHT, I TOLD YOU ALL SINCE LAST YEAR" like you did just now ...

pretty sure the Dev already said it since launch that there will be black man sex scene and a lot of kink will be present including BBC but will not be the main sole focus.... the main kink is sharing....

you are pretty much around here since the release of chapter 1 or 2 and keep complaining for the same thing over and over again ..... at this point, you just want that the game truly become a BBC focused game just to appease your ego and prediction.

truly if you really hate the present of a BBC in this game, just move along, that means this game is not your taste ...instead of lingering here, go play moonripple lake, similar game and art style (ai too) and NTS focused too. there is no black dude present yet in that game so rather than annoying people here with your constan complain about the same exact problem, go play that game, black dude free (for now).

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
because of that even if you are wrong, your apologize means nothing because you basically said "talk is cheap".

it doesnt take a genius to see what you will do. the moment there will be a sex scene involving the main cast and a black dude. you will scream"SEE I AM RIGHT, I TOLD YOU ALL SINCE LAST YEAR" like you did just now ...

pretty sure the Dev already said it since launch that there will be black man sex scene and a lot of kink will be present including BBC but will not be the main sole focus.... the main kink is sharing....

you are pretty much around here since the release of chapter 1 or 2 and keep complaining for the same thing over and over again ..... at this point, you just want that the game truly become a BBC focused game just to appease your ego and prediction.

truly if you really hate the present of a BBC in this game, just move along, that means this game is not your taste ...instead of lingering here, go play moonripple lake, similar game and art style (ai too) and NTS focused too. there is no black dude present yet in that game so rather than annoying people here with your constan complain about the same exact problem, go play that game, black dude free (for now).
Huh no - first off my apology wont be for you, symbioticlife was far more cordial. :LOL:

Secondly I'm not talking about any IR scene. Note while I was critical of the first release, I said nothing in chapter 3, that was fine and expected. My comment was specifically on Mia's inclusion. Don't turn this around, I don't hate the presence of anyone in game, I hate the fetishization. I don't want "black dude free" games, I want bbc fetish free games. Believe it or not, it is possible for white people and black people to have sex without wearing "blacked" clothes and constantly referencing each others' skin.

I dunno what you mean by constant complaining, you can look at my post history - I have 2 pages of posts in this thread and maybe 4-5 reference the bbc fetish. Anyways I don't wanna say any more, measuring electrons and all; time will tell. Rest of update was good, just that ending left a sour taste.

Reactions: Suntar and Lucky_I

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I'll admit that I'm not such a fan of the whole "using characters from other media", so I tried the game not expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised by it!
Despite having visuals clearly inspired by already established characters, they do seem like their own person, and all girls are beautiful and fun!
I found the pacing of the whole exhibitionism/sharing stuff really great! Not too slow, not too fast, just right!
The scenes are really hot, the dev managed to involve other people in a way that doesn't feel rushed and too boundary breaking.
Vi is a wonderful little slut, always ready to please us (and also enjoying herself, which is very important), Ari we already knew could be a helpful asset on corrupting Vi, and now we've seen that Maki is a true "wingman". The way she convinced Vi when we didn't had the courage was awesome. Hahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Can anyone advise as to whether or not the incest patch in the main post is compatible with the latest update or not? The file in the ZIP was modified in June, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it won't be compatible... would appreciate the information -- and, if it's not compatible, maybe there should be a listed version number in the patch file/link to the patch!

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Can anyone advise as to whether or not the incest patch in the main post is compatible with the latest update or not? The file in the ZIP was modified in June, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it won't be compatible... would appreciate the information -- and, if it's not compatible, maybe there should be a listed version number in the patch file/link to the patch!
I didn't even notice that there was an incest patch, thanks for asking. I'll be using that next time. :ROFLMAO:
Inspecting the code, all it do is remove all instances of "step-" from the whole dialogue, as to change "step-mom" to just "mom", for example, so it should indeed work for all future versions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hlfwaycrks
4.50 star(s) 110 Votes