Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Something with Eric. his mom and maybe Anya? Just thinking out loud. Don't mind me
I'd love to but that's incredibly hard with my skills. Threesome scenes ultimately require not only extensive understanding of how AI works (something I'm still grasping) but also good photoshop editing skills (something I very much don't have). Even just getting Anya and Laura (the mom) in the same image which their features properly allocated is hard enough, actually having them both in a coherent sex scene is harder. Again, not impossible but definitely beyond my skills.

Reactions: palmtrees89

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
This guy would have made a better MC i think. That blondie little princess doesn't feel very dominant, especially since all other guys in the game look much more manly than him.
I get the perspective but I like Eric, it might feel weird from a mans perspective but I know a lot of women who are in that type of guy way more (boy band types). Helps he's got a big cock too, I don't think he'll fail to pull off a dominant type.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I get the perspective but I like Eric, it might feel weird from a mans perspective but I know a lot of women who are in that type of guy way more (boy band types). Helps he's got a big cock too, I don't think he'll fail to pull off a dominant type.
Yeah, i know. Women have a terrible taste in men.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
SymbioticLife

Absolutely love your contributions to this thread and the fact that it's a good mix of hot couples sex and group and ntr stuff-too many fanart threads devolve into nothing but pure cheating scenes with submissive cuck style captions ala "dont tell my boyfriend". That stuff is fine too, but variety is best.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
SymbioticLife

Absolutely love your contributions to this thread and the fact that it's a good mix of hot couples sex and group and ntr stuff-too many fanart threads devolve into nothing but pure cheating scenes with submissive cuck style captions ala "dont tell my boyfriend". That stuff is fine too, but variety is best.
I'm here for the hotwife/stag/NTS stuff, not cheating, cuck or pure NTR. I like the idea of Vi playing (and sometimes fucking) around with Eric's permission as an extension of their sexual fantasies (and vice versa) not actually being cruel to one another.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Eric knew Vi would be having "company" while he was out, but he when he got the text didn't realize he'd come to the guy having just left.
reclaim0.jpeg
Vi teased him, recounting the events of just 30 minutes prior with a sultry expression...
VCZCEVHP18S0RCA7N3J4YBVYR0.jpg
And started to set the pace of a nice relaxed blowjob...
reclaim2.jpg
But Eric was having none of that shit
reclaim3.jpeg
reclaim7.jpeg
reclaim8.jpg
It was a great night for both of them

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote