Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I'd love to but that's incredibly hard with my skills. Threesome scenes ultimately require not only extensive understanding of how AI works (something I'm still grasping) but also good photoshop editing skills (something I very much don't have). Even just getting Anya and Laura (the mom) in the same image which their features properly allocated is hard enough, actually having them both in a coherent sex scene is harder. Again, not impossible but definitely beyond my skills.
Only reason I was asking is because I noticed a lot of threesome scenes on here. There's one right underneath this post. I was just saying if anyone wanted to take a crack at it, would be cool.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Only reason I was asking is because I noticed a lot of threesome scenes on here. There's one right underneath this post. I was just saying if anyone wanted to take a crack at it, would be cool.
So at least in the case of my threesome scenes they're just the most annoying stuff I've worked with, so I'm pretty selective with my choices of threesome. And because my favorite throuple is Vi/Ari/Eric I usually go with that. I will at some point this week try to do something with Anya/Maki/Eric or Anya/Laura/Eric but no promises because it depends on how it comes out. And obviously it would be Eric POV, which would cut down on the complexity.

Reactions: Evilashv02

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Maki invited her new "acquaintance" Rob from next door over to bond with Eric, it went exceptionally well. Both took a shared interest in one of their favourite hobbies. View attachment 3987049
Would you guys actually do that? I mean having to rub my cock against some other dude's while he jizzes all over my tip. Gee.. no, thank you. Hot lady but no, thank you.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Would you guys actually do that? I mean having to rub my cock against some other dude's while he jizzes all over my tip. Gee.. no, thank you. Hot lady but no, thank you.
No, but I don't have to deal with the ick factor in an image. I also don't like super sloppy blowjobs IRL but they're certainly fun to look at (and listen to). Certain things come across better in a visual medium for me than a sensory one.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote