Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I don't know what kind of content to expect in the game from the dev. Perhaps there will be everything and even more - there are more than enough hints about it.
But I want to say that every day I enter this topic with anticipation of what the fans have come up with. And I'm never disappointed. Thank you to everyone who does this amazing work! :love:
And hopefully someday we'll see something similar in a game with every character and more than once :sneaky:

Jan 17, 2023
I don't know what kind of content to expect in the game from the dev. Perhaps there will be everything and even more - there are more than enough hints about it.
But I want to say that every day I enter this topic with anticipation of what the fans have come up with. And I'm never disappointed. Thank you to everyone who does this amazing work! :love:
And hopefully someday we'll see something similar in a game with every character and more than once :sneaky:
Seconded, given how much art keeps getting generated I’m hoping some people in this thread make their own games/novels

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Seconded, given how much art keeps getting generated I’m hoping some people in this thread make their own games/novels
I want to make a couple fan comics, but I don't personally know about a fan game or side plot, if I were I'd ask permission from CG first and it would be non commercial. Thing is I'm less into NTR than a lot of people in this thread and I'd be doing such a project first and foremost for myself, so while it would likely include things like exhibition and swinging I don't know if it would include stuff people in this thread would want. For now I'm still in the process of teaching myself more about comfyui and gimp, as well as some other projects ceagle and I are working on for more consistent characters.

EDIT: Just to elaborate I can spend an hour on a single image getting the perfect render and editing it all up, but nobody will like it because it doesn't hit the right level of degeneracy. Or I can spend 2 minutes pumping out a very simple prompt that everyone loves because it's one of the fan favourite characters getting blown out by a couple BBC. I'll admit it makes putting more effort in a little frustrating sometimes. I don't mind doing degenerate style content but to put enough effort into a fan game (to get it to my rising standard) just to have it mostly ignored anyway because it doesn't involve enough gangbangs and NTR content would be frustrating.

Last edited:

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
can anyone of you link me the face lora please. seems the auther has taken it offline on civit and i lost mine.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote