Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I'm working on a larger project which is always presenting new challenges, so I don't have a ton to post but I do have a bit of random stuff that didn't make it's way into a part of any larger set or project (at least for now) View attachment 4011730 View attachment 4011731 View attachment 4011732 View attachment 4011733 View attachment 4011734 View attachment 4011736
I'm working on a larger project which is always presenting new challenges, so I don't have a ton to post but I do have a bit of random stuff that didn't make it's way into a part of any larger set or project (at least for now) View attachment 4011730 View attachment 4011731 View attachment 4011732 View attachment 4011733 View attachment 4011734 View attachment 4011736
wow, sisters are the best, nice pics, Anya is amazing
What project are you working on? You are really good with ai

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
My first attempt to make something with SD.
Many thanks to users SymbioticLife and Theodore424 for inspiration. After looking at their work, I couldn't help but give it a try. I highly recommend checking out their pages on Civitai and - they have a lot of cool work worth checking out!

I focused on Anya (as she is my favorite character). At first it seemed that working is not so difficult, but as it turned out - the difficulties arise in the details. As a result, having tried a bunch of different LoRa, different settings and rendered about 500 different images, spent almost 5 hours of time, the best that I got in recreating Anya's face is this. If I understood correctly, the author of the game has some special style and probably his own LoRa, so to create the same face is hard (at least you need to know how to work with neural networks, guys I referred to above did it very well). Not to mention that the author of the game has very cool details, which I could not achieve in the end, even though I tried very hard. I'll learn and try again, next time I'll start with something simpler like Ari and Maki since they are existing characters.

P.S. It was especially frustrating that there was no way for me to recreate shape of the face, narrow at the bottom and wide at the top. :(

anya1.png anya2.png anya3.png anya4.png anya5.png anya6.png

Oh, and, I spent a bunch of time creating some action scenes. It turned out to be easy to create just a scene, but to make all the details look normal, recreate clothes from the game and make them fit properly is just an impossible task for me at this moment. And eyes - it's a nightmare. Here are selected the best of what I got, about 99,9% of other images had to be rejected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZQ2024

Jul 14, 2024
My first attempt to make something with SD.
Many thanks to users SymbioticLife and Theodore424 for inspiration. After looking at their work, I couldn't help but give it a try. I highly recommend checking out their pages on Civitai and - they have a lot of cool work worth checking out!

I focused on Anya (as she is my favorite character). At first it seemed that working is not so difficult, but as it turned out - the difficulties arise in the details. As a result, having tried a bunch of different LoRa, different settings and rendered about 500 different images, spent almost 5 hours of time, the best that I got in recreating Anya's face is this. If I understood correctly, the author of the game has some special style and probably his own LoRa, so to create the same face is hard (at least you need to know how to work with neural networks, guys I referred to above did it very well). Not to mention that the author of the game has very cool details, which I could not achieve in the end, even though I tried very hard. I'll learn and try again, next time I'll start with something simpler like Ari and Maki since they are existing characters.

P.S. It was especially frustrating that there was no way for me to recreate shape of the face, narrow at the bottom and wide at the top. :(

View attachment 4013132 View attachment 4013135 View attachment 4013136 View attachment 4013137 View attachment 4013139 View attachment 4013140

Oh, and, I spent a bunch of time creating some action scenes. It turned out to be easy to create just a scene, but to make all the details look normal, recreate clothes from the game and make them fit properly is just an impossible task for me at this moment. And eyes - it's a nightmare. Here are selected the best of what I got, about 99,9% of other images had to be rejected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have a civitai page we could support you on?

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I have a little survey to fill out here to help me judge interest in various aspects of fan art. Just because I get certain answers doesn't guarantee anything but it does help me out obviously if you already filled it out from the discord don't fill it out again thanks I appreciate any responses.

EDIT: I closed the questionnaire thank you so much for your responses, some very interesting ones in there. Ultimately it's clear there's a fanbase for every type of content, but also clear that very few people love all categories.

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I have a little survey to fill out here to help me judge interest in various aspects of fan art. Just because I get certain answers doesn't guarantee anything but it does help me out obviously if you already filled it out from the discord don't fill it out again thanks I appreciate any responses.
"Reclamation" all the way. The girls can't control themselves, so Eric needs to punish them until they repent. And of course they will inevitably stray again, because the main reason they are slutting out is so they can get punished for it.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
"Reclamation" all the way. The girls can't control themselves, so Eric needs to punish them until they repent. And of course they will inevitably stray again, because the main reason they are slutting out is so they can get punished for it.
I dont disagree with your preference :) , but there are definitely many different types of taste present. I'm just curious, like I said ultimately it's not like the poll will make me create a crap ton more of a type of content just because it's super popular, but I can keep preferences in mind.

Reactions: Ogre
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote