Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I have a little survey to fill out here to help me judge interest in various aspects of fan art. Just because I get certain answers doesn't guarantee anything but it does help me out obviously if you already filled it out from the discord don't fill it out again thanks I appreciate any responses.
Good survey, short and precise. Reclamation and roommate stuff, yeah

Reactions: SymbioticLife

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Good survey, short and precise. Reclamation and roommate stuff, yeah
I know that the NTR/NTS people are super loud but the survey has made me realize there's a pretty large but quiet number of people really into both reclamation type stuff and ahem "roommate" type stuff. I'm currently trying to work on several projects the smallest of which (and hence the first Ill likely actually finish) would involve a heavy duty reclamation.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I know that the NTR/NTS people are super loud but the survey has made me realize there's a pretty large but quiet number of people really into both reclamation type stuff and ahem "roommate" type stuff. I'm currently trying to work on several projects the smallest of which (and hence the first Ill likely actually finish) would involve a heavy duty reclamation.
I don't like ntr personally, i even sometimes love wholesome stuff with a touch of some extreme perversions. But this nts stuff where nobody is getting cucked hardly is pretty normal sexual activity between people if they are open, why not

• Love
Reactions: atrebor68

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I don't like ntr personally, i even sometimes love wholesome stuff with a touch of some extreme perversions. But this nts stuff where nobody is getting cucked hardly is pretty normal sexual activity between people if they are open, why not
Ah, I don't want to make it sound like I'm not into NTS content (after all I make a lot of it and love MNGF) but there's definitely - based on my questionnaire - a subset of people who are ONLY into the cuck aspects of NTS/NTR (consensual or not). It's about maybe 15% of the people here based on that questionnaire, but they tend to be very vocal.

On the flipside there's also a smaller group (about 8%~) that arent even into Heavy NTS at all and tend to favor reclamation, "roommate" or even sometimes vanilla content.

Personally my favourite content is NTS into reclamation, one without the other is missing the full spice. But I make all sorts of content barring full cuck NTR.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hug me! Finally a mate who understand the right way.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote