Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024

Mantorras

Jan 16, 2018
So... I reached my buzz limit on civitai, so decided to venture into rendering on my PC... After banging my head on the desk a few times (no matter what i do, i can't recreate the civitai style), this is the outcome so far.

Any suggestions on how to make it even closer to the original MNG style?

Btw, you can see the "evolution" between the first (acceptable) renders and the last ones... That got me pumped up to improve on it.

Hope u like it :)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So... I reached my buzz limit on civitai, so decided to venture into rendering on my PC... After banging my head on the desk a few times (no matter what i do, i can't recreate the civitai style), this is the outcome so far.

Btw, you can see the "evolution" between the first (acceptable) renders and the last ones... That got me pumped up to improve on it.

This younger looking violet art makes me think that there could be parts of the kinetic novel where violets tells some flashback of her early sexual experiences.

Mantorras

Jan 16, 2018
This younger looking violet art makes me think that there could be parts of the kinetic novel where violets tells some flashback of her early sexual experiences.
Now that you mention it, she does look younger in my renders... No idea how i managed that

bederel637

Jan 7, 2021

#13 is very "incase" thumbs up

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020

Hi what is your CiVitai,

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
My god you guys are absolutely incredible, loving all of them. I need to grow a brain and try and figure this out lol. Been wanting to see Vi in bondage situations like you'd see with the artist ZetsuRed
I have a bunch of bondage images I never released because I wasn't happy with either the quality or the greater context, I don't know if you'll enjoy them at all but I'll post a few below you can skip the rest of my ramble if you don't care. The thing is for me I've been in an S&M/dom type relationship, and even if I was theoretically letting other people sleep with my partner (something I've never done) I'd never let them do bondage with them, certainly not without me involved. It's the height of intimacy and trust in a sexual relationship. So I didn't feel happy producing something bondage related without contextualizing it with Eric as a participant. I'm well aware most people don't care about such things but it's relevant for me. ViAri_01433_.png FinishedConcepts_00110_.png

FinishedConcepts_00112_.png
FinishedConcepts_00115_.png
I might expand on these themes or might not, the thing is I want to work it differently, do it in comic form where Eric's the main dom... and get the quality up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote