Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
If you hide your prompts, you need to be sent to a gulag.
I don't hide my prompts I just don't add them back in manually. I might start using the comfyui civitai integration thing soon I just never really prioritized it. Also I use my own custom made lora at pretty high strength so it wouldn't be possible to get any sort of exact replica, although if you're just going for the prompt/pose itself then again, I'll work on hopefully "fixing" that.

Mantorras

Jan 16, 2018

Drew inspiration from your Civitai and your prompts, and created this... Hope you guys like it! Several irregularities, but it was my frst time doing this so don't flame me too much :)

QE6Y64B85YRVS9CW0WDZ99TBE0.jpg

83WZQKT5EB5VN6DBSTFDTATFX0.jpg

8T0NBSY7V6Y2GB6ETMZYG9X8G0.jpg

This one had potential, but those damn fingers and toes screwed it up... Don't know how to fix...
XAMRA9R349V04HYQ2RERHRK480.jpg

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020

Mantorras

Jan 16, 2018
WOW these are far better than mine , can you share your better prompts

Glad you liked it! If only i was able to fix those irregularities...

Prompts for the renders where she is on the bed:

(score_9, score_8_up), score_7_up, rating_explicit, source_anime, 1girl, slim body, curvy body, (detailed face), ( violet parr ) violet eyes, straight long black hair, big perky breasts, dutch angle, pback view, curvy, shiny skin, oiled skin, wet, sweat, blush, pink lights, pink bed, sexual deviant bedroom, some +18 content on the shelves, aroused, sexy, uncensored, ahegao, fishnets, bare feet, cute purple choker, looking back at viewer, small nipple piercings, cum on fingers and bedsheets

For the one where she is squatting:

(score_9, score_8_up), score_7_up, rating_explicit, source_anime, 1girl, slim body, curvy body, (detailed face), ( violet parr ) violet eyes, straight long black hair, big perky breasts, dutch angle, dynamic angle, curvy, shiny skin, oiled skin, wet, sweat,blush, exposed in public, aroused, sexy, uncensored, ahegao, sexual slave clothes, front view, squatting, nipple piercings, cumming on fingers

Also tried this ones:

(score_9, score_8_up), score_7_up, rating_explicit, source_anime, 1girl, slim body, curvy body, (detailed face), ( violet parr ) violet eyes, straight long black hair, big perky breasts, dutch angle, pback view, curvy, shiny skin, oiled skin, wet, sweat, blush, pink lights, pink bed, young adult room, some +18 content on the shelves, aroused, sexy, uncensored, ahegao, fishnets, bare feet, cute purple choker, looking back at viewer, small nipple piercings, cumming on fingers

Negative prompts (this i copied from you, same for all renders):
score_6, score_5, score_4, source_furry, source_pony, source_cartoon, censored, speech bubble, mosaic censoring, muscular, low quality, worst quality, watermark, logo, text, bad hand, bad feet, username, furry, child, kid, chibi, ugly, muscular, body hair, (vibrant colors), (high contrast), censored, (sucking face, vacuum fellatio, sunken cheeks), ((long neck)),extra limbs, bar_censor, rolling eyes, bright, border,

Reactions: peteraw

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Glad you liked it! If only i was able to fix those irregularities...
If you're using CivitAI, one way to fix them is to use the image variation option on image creation. Basically creating tons of images until you have one where all fingers etc are done right. Also high-res fix to improve on image quality and resolution.

Negative prompts like "extra limbs", "disfigured" "extra fingers" and stuff like that can help. Or just use the EasyNegative (embedding) and add ...what was it, easy_negative(?) to negative prompts. Might wanna read the description cause I'm not 100% sure on the prompt.

Oh, and upping 'Steps' for more iterations usually gives better images aswell. Not always the case, but you can play around with different values. Really depends on the base model you're using etc. Basically same applies to 'CFG Scale' and 'Sampler'. From my experience, a lower value on CFG Scale makes images look better as it gives the AI more room doing it's own thing.

Last edited:

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
The best way to fix hands is photoshop. If you use automatic1111 or comfyui you can also try various post processing techniques for the hands but your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Mantorras

Jan 16, 2018
If you're using CivitAI, one way to fix them is to use the image variation option on image creation. Basically creating tons of images until you have one where all fingers etc are done right. Also high-res fix to improve on image quality and resolution.

Negative prompts like "extra limbs", "disfigured" "extra fingers" and stuff like that can help. Or just use the EasyNegative (embedding) and add ...what was it, easy_negative(?) to negative prompts. Might wanna read the description cause I'm not 100% sure on the prompt.

Oh, and upping 'Steps' for more iterations usually gives better images aswell. Not always the case, but you can play around with different values. Really depends on the base model you're using etc. Basically same applies to 'CFG Scale' and 'Sampler'. From my experience, a lower value on CFG Scale makes images look better as it gives the AI more room doing it's own thing.
The best way to fix hands is photoshop. If you use automatic1111 or comfyui you can also try various post processing techniques for the hands but your mileage may vary.

Thx for the insight! Will make some more renders with those changes and poste the outcome

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote