Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
:love: :love:
First was supposed to be Laura? And the second one is probably Anya (though for some reason her eyes are blue, not green, but she's the young one here)
Anyway, it's very hot, although I don't think we'll see anything like this in the game
I've been trying different models, so the look changes in some pics. The ones with a young looking mom I may've to assume are flashbacks from mom's slutty past.

About the game; I'm not sure, but there's so many easy ways to make filthy scenarios with AI that Dev would be crazy not to use them, he already made Vi's friend a cum hungry slut and seeing how it will be a NTR game with no options about it, Vi, mom, sis, etc, will end the same way. NTR games tend to make MC scenes very vanilla and give the NTR gang the hardcore scenes, so time will tell. My guess is that at the end every relevant woman will end filled like a Twinkie, by everybody, the antagonist, random side characters, and most likely MC's friend too.

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
This is not from the game. It just makes a clever use of the game UI pasted on top of a fan-made art :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Anyone happen to know if Sonia (neighbors wife) is a character from an Anime like other characters? Would love to create some fan-art of her, but would need some infos on the model. :unsure:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
My brother in actual Christ, do you not have eyes? The art style's very far from the actual game, and it's in the wrong aspect ratio.
As I said on the post literally above yours
He published it just after the gold release on Patreon
I saw the text box, the options below the text box and an image that wasn't on the game, so I automatically related that fan-art with the update of the game. The post was made 5 minutes after the launch on gold tier.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote