Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
this looks insanely accruate, how did you pull that off? what do you use?
Hey!

Well, I've spend an unhealthy amount of time getting closer to the original by tweaking, changing, generating....But a certain someone recently pointed me in the right direction, basically handing me the last missing ingredient. Now, I would give him a shoutout, but not sure if he'd want that.

Uhh, anyway.. You wanna use A1111 with Pony Diffusion, a couple different loRA's with the right settings, some image generation tweaks (steps, sampler, scale...the usual stuff) and Adetailer extension. That's basically how you start.

You could also use CivitAI and pretty much get the same results incase your computer isn't made for AI image generation. It's just a different kind of setup.

I don't really wanna go into details because it's a double edged sword, you know? If everyone starts spamming exact copies of the devs work, it would be kinda...meh. I actually tweaked this image a little by adding another loRA so it doesn't look exactly like the in-game renders. lol

See if you can get close to the original, and I might hand you that missing ingredient the way it was handed to me. :LOL: It's also way more fun to get there by yourself, trust me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: awesomepossum
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote