Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Any clue on the mix of artists/loras the dev of the game is using in his mix? I can see some incase influence, but I know there is someone else's style mixed in, I like that drawn style and would like to play around with it.

Have my attempts at vi in different styles.
View attachment 3962308 View attachment 3962309
I'm fairly sure it came up in the main thread that the game's art style draws heavily from Romulo Mancin. I can definitely see the resemblence, at any rate.

Reactions: User_68P

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
In the interests of not entirely flooding the channel I'm going to be pretty selective with what I choose to post from now on, if you want to check the entire suite of stuff I've made for the game check out my profile and please follow/react if you like it! Tons of stuff there I haven't/won't post here.

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
If I remember correctly the fan sigs used to be pinned, but I can't find them now. Does anyone have a link?

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
In the interests of not entirely flooding the channel I'm going to be pretty selective with what I choose to post from now on, if you want to check the entire suite of stuff I've made for the game check out my profile and please follow/react if you like it! Tons of stuff there I haven't/won't post here.
Holy cow, you do have tons of pics posted there. Looks fantastic !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote