VN Ren'Py Abandoned My New Girlfriend [v0.01] [Sissy Dreams]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
cGTrqBW.png

Overview:
In this game you play as a regular guy who visits a bar on a Friday night, hoping to find some company for the night and then you meet a lovely redhead Lea. After a fun evening at the bar you decide to continue the evening at her place, where you find out that Lea has a nice surprise under her skirt... And that's where all the fun begins ;)

Thread Updated: 2020-09-25
Release Date: 2020-09-25
Developer: Sissy Dreams
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Others Games: Earn Your Freedom - Sissy Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bar_lea_blink.png bg bj.png bg missionary.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 850197

Will there be any Sissyfication in the future? If so, will it be avoidable? I would like to see a "wholesome" futa/trans girl story, there aren't enough of those out there! So far, I enjoy the game. The voice-acting is superb!

RyuTenshi

May 2, 2018
There surely is a gap if it comes to games with gay content where the male character is just simply a normal guy who is gay/bi.
Gay games are just oversaturated with tags like "sissification","transformation" and "furry", or the gay characters are all just in general from the body type Mr. Luberjack Superhunks (i have not that much issues with the tags but Hunks are not my thing).

Knowing this developer tho i dont expect them to change their formula and i still enjoy the content, but as a Bi person myself i would like to see more simple stuff if it comes to the "why are yor geh?" question.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Interesting concept, a follow along JOI game could be fun for those interested in this kind of content, not sure if this is intended since it's a demo but the metronome timers don't seem to work at all.

Clicked start the timer ..... time's up!, I assume there's supposed to be some working countdown there, a suggestion would be having animated moving scenes that are moving in sync with the metronome countdown.... could be tricky to implement but would 100% make the game better in my oppinion.

Reactions: Xer