VN Ren'Py Abandoned My New Girlfriend [v0.01] [Sissy Dreams]

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There surely is a gap if it comes to games with gay content where the male character is just simply a normal guy who is gay/bi.
Gay games are just oversaturated with tags like "sissification","transformation" and "furry"
(...)
as a Bi person myself i would like to see more simple stuff if it comes to the "why are yor geh?" question.
As a fellow bi person I agree with this 100%.

George Stark

Oct 31, 2019
I guess the on hold to grasp if there is an interest in the interactivity of this game.

I would say that I'm interested in it :geek:

Lord Valerian

Apr 27, 2020
This game has been out since december 2019, its been on sissydreams itch.io since then and only released on f95 today. Its been on hold for moths which is a shame since this game could be a really big hit

Reactions: leibtard

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
as a gay man, I don't mind bisexual/trans content but I don't like the fact that every single game with gay theme is all about turning a man into a female... Since when fantasy is becoming such a cliche?
Oh, lord yes. I am gay because I am attracted to males goddammit. If I wanted to play games where there is sex with female lookalikes I have thousands of straight games to choose.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
The art style reminds me of that other game where the PC is kidnapped by the mob and forced to work as a gay/ sissy prostitute in order to repay their dad's debt. I really hope this game isn't like that one.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
idk why this has the gay tag their is no gay content
Well, this is based on a... I don't even know what that kind of thing is called... basically it's a like tabletop-type game, at the start you have to roll the dice, and depending on the result, you have to follow one route or another, and there are points (macho, sissy, and sub) that you get depending on how you roll. So in that tabletop, the premise is the same, you meet a babe at a bar, you have a nice chat, she invites you over, turns out to be a dickgirl (or a girl who loves topping with a strapon, depending on how you roll). This game here follows through with the premise and the sex with the dickgirl pretty much to the letter.
Now, in the tabletop, once you're done having sex, the girl/ dickgirl kicks you out, and on your way home you're approached by a mugger who rapes you. If this game attempts to be accurate in its recreation of that tabletop, then the tag is definitely justified, albeit prematurely.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Ironically, if a woman fucks you with a strapon, it's actually considered straight sex, because you're a guy having sex with a woman.
no it isn't? if you tell anyone that you let someone fuck you with a strapon, guess what they'll think you're gay, because that is gay, how do you not see that

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hello everybody!
I'm the developer of this game, didn't know that this game was posted here and found it by accident from the "Similar threads" from my main project
For everybody who's asking why it's on hold right after being posted, the game has been out for around a year now. This isn't my main project and I did it just for fun as I really liked . And as most of the people are more interested in my main project than this game, I've decided to focus on Earn Your Freedom for now and not sure when/if I'll make any updates for My New Girlfriend. And this is actually the reason I wasn't posting this game here, as I'm still not sure about the game's future
There is also a Mac and Android official versions of the
As for the discussion of the tags, I can't edit them as I'm not the original poster/moderator :)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everybody!
I'm the developer of this game, didn't know that this game was posted here and found it by accident from the "Similar threads" from my main project
For everybody who's asking why it's on hold right after being posted, the game has been out for around a year now. This isn't my main project and I did it just for fun as I really liked . And as most of the people are more interested in my main project than this game, I've decided to focus on Earn Your Freedom for now and not sure when/if I'll make any updates for My New Girlfriend. And this is actually the reason I wasn't posting this game here, as I'm still not sure about the game's future
As for the discussion of the tags, I can't edit them as I'm not the original poster/moderator :)
1608641909065.png

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hello everybody!
I'm currently playing Earn Your Freedom and am really liking it! I saw the screenshots and overview for My New Girlfriend and I hope you expand on it whenever you feel inclined. Just my own meager opinion, but personally I'd like to see a more romantic/actual relationship type of h-game like this. I'd still like plenty of hot and varied sex of course lol! But also having a nice "girlfriend experience" aspect could be nice.

I don't actually know of many h-games involving tgirls, sissies, etc that aren't just nothing but sex (not that those aren't fun too! lol). If you or anyone else know of any recommendations along those lines, h-games having some romance and relationship aspects to them as well, I'd love and appreciate some suggestions! Preferably with a male protagonist's POV and a tgirl/sissy/femboy as the subject of affection so to speak (whether it's love, corruption, or the option of either). But the reverse would be fine too I think =)

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I'm currently playing Earn Your Freedom and am really liking it! I saw the screenshots and overview for My New Girlfriend and I hope you expand on it whenever you feel inclined. Just my own meager opinion, but personally I'd like to see a more romantic/actual relationship type of h-game like this. I'd still like plenty of hot and varied sex of course lol! But also having a nice "girlfriend experience" aspect could be nice.

I don't actually know of many h-games involving tgirls, sissies, etc that aren't just nothing but sex (not that those aren't fun too! lol). If you or anyone else know of any recommendations along those lines, h-games having some romance and relationship aspects to them as well, I'd love and appreciate some suggestions! Preferably with a male protagonist's POV and a tgirl/sissy/femboy as the subject of affection so to speak (whether it's love, corruption, or the option of either). But the reverse would be fine too I think =)
Thank you! I think that's a really good suggestion! It would definitely be nice to have more romance in addition to all the sex stuff :)