4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The game has potential, but I must say that if you want to keep your word of appealing to all types of tastes, you should consider avoiding NTR. There are players like me who like to ruin the plans of those who try to manipulate the main female characters. that you should put that option in the future to keep everyone happy, both those who like NTR and those who don't
I have idea, how about not playing NTR games if you don't like it...just a suggestion.

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone, Patreon is disabled until the release of an updated version.

This is because of the whole Melkormancin situation. I have looked into his work and informed myself of who he is and how to reach him. I created an Instagram just to talk to him, and today he responded. Long story short the man is a great dude and we talked a bit, he said I could post our convo online but I will just summarize it for you.

1.He is not upset and understands that mistakes have been made o_O
2.He does not support the use of an AI game styled around his art ( completly understandable) + ( It was not me that created this AI generating tool around his style it was already avaiable online I just liked it and downloaded it, I did NOT train the AI myself. )
3.I decided it was only fair he would get a cut of the games sucess so i offered him a "cut" or even a collab wich he refused respectfully ( completly understandable)
4.I ask him if I could remake the VN with other artwork and he had no problem with it.
5.He knows this version of the game will be here until my update.

Overhaull a great guy and was very polite, shame we cannot work together but I already expecting that so with that in mind...I will need to remake all of the artworks on the game to put this issue behind us.

When I say us, I mean me and the people that interested, if you are not interested, and I see there are many of you, then I do not know what to tell you :rolleyes: thank you I guess. There are more games on the website but make no mistake I do not mind the hate, for whatever reason, AI, NTR, people sending me messages that I am racist :ROFLMAO: rest assured, I do not care!! The only thing I cared was talking to Melkor and it is done.

That being said I am moving foward with a mix of Vintage1990s anime style mixed with 3d based models so I do not get this issue again, I added a little bit of Japanese Manga Shading to get a similar shading to Melkor, at least tried to, but it will never look the same, I apologise to the people about that, and to everyone that got upset.

I will leave here my progress on the new model, this will take work tho, a lot so you will not be hearing from me for a while, plus I already plan to have someone checking the text and dialogue for mistakes etc. That will come with time and money down the line. Anyway please leave your feedback on the new art. Stay safe guys. View attachment 3624488
Great news! I'm happy to see that you didn't take it personally and you reached out to him and accepted his refusal. I get the whole point of using AI for art, even if I don't personally agree with it, at least your new model now is a blend of different stuff, and not something that looks like stealing an other specific artist's work. even better if at some point you can make it yourself, or find someone to make your art, but it's certainly already better imo.

fedegosobr

Jan 30, 2018
Kudos for handling the situation so well, OP! Look forward to the new updates... Keep up the good work and don't let people bring you down!

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018

This is because of the whole Melkormancin situation. I have looked into his work and informed myself of who he is and how to reach him. I created an Instagram just to talk to him, and today he responded. Long story short the man is a great dude and we talked a bit, he said I could post our convo online but I will just summarize it for you.

2.He does not support the use of an AI game styled around his art ( completly understandable) + ( It was not me that created this AI generating tool around his style it was already avaiable online I just liked it and downloaded it, I did NOT train the AI myself. )
3.I decided it was only fair he would get a cut of the games sucess so i offered him a "cut" or even a collab wich he refused respectfully ( completly understandable)
4.I ask him if I could remake the VN with other artwork and he had no problem with it.

Overhaull a great guy and was very polite, shame we cannot work together but I already expecting that so with that in mind...I will need to remake all of the artworks on the game to put this issue behind us.

When I say us, I mean me and the people that interested, if you are not interested, and I see there are many of you, then I do not know what to tell you :rolleyes: thank you I guess. There are more games on the website but make no mistake I do not mind the hate, for whatever reason, AI, NTR, people sending me messages that I am racist :ROFLMAO: rest assured, I do not care!! The only thing I cared was talking to Melkor and it is done.

That being said I am moving foward with a mix of Vintage1990s anime style mixed with 3d based models so I do not get this issue again, I added a little bit of Japanese Manga Shading to get a similar shading to Melkor, at least tried to, but it will never look the same, I apologise to the people about that, and to everyone that got upset.

I will leave here my progress on the new model, this will take work tho, a lot so you will not be hearing from me for a while, plus I already plan to have someone checking the text and dialogue for mistakes etc. That will come with time and money down the line. Anyway please leave your feedback on the new art. Stay safe guys. View attachment 3624488
Awesome stuff mate! Keep it up! Don't forget to open up that patreon so we can support ya :D

Reactions: aordd69

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
fuuckkkk, even tho I get that it isn't the right thing to do, I still wanted melkor art vn bad, the new shit is never gonna compare to this

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well it worked. it made the DEV succumb and remove the godly stolen art that Melkor spent weeks to create. how dare you DEV to use his style and let AI render something? so now he will need to redo everything to please the morale police and the God Melkor.

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Really good teaser. I am really hoping for:

Corruption
Lesbian incest
Mom NTR
OPI(other peoples incest) maybe with the gf seducing the MC and sis into a threesome.

I will be excited to see the first chapter.

DrMilkCow

Aug 18, 2022

A shame. Don't get me wrong I understand, but the art was the best part.

Reactions: citrone

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

...so fake account....or is the real dev?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I played the game and like the premise so far. Can I check if there will be a dedicated NTR route? NTS don't appeal to me that much. I don't like sharing without consequences.

If there will be more choices in future and more NTR content, I will consider pledging.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes