4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Main complaint of this game is the ridiculous amount of space it cost just for a demo that's still in the introduction phase. I don't see anyone justifying or complaining the +150MB size

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
What a shame, the art was the best. The bad thing is that it is AI, if it were original I think that even being a similar art there would be problems. I say this because I follow several Korean artists who draw almost the same, if it weren't for the watermark you would think it was the same one.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Could someone tell me if ntr is avoidable or forced?
If it's forced I'll move on if it's avoidable I'll give it a try?

Thank you for your time

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It says for all tastes so I think it would be avoidable. For now there are no x scenes.
Thank you for your reply I will have to wait to make sure I don't want to get invested in a game then have forced ntr thrown at me I'm just not a fan it's a personal preference but I do play quite a few really good balanced games that have avoidable ntr.
So I'll check back another time to see if it's actually avoidable.

Thank you for your time and have a great rest of your day :)

kch

Dec 19, 2017
What a shame, the art was the best. The bad thing is that it is AI, if it were original I think that even being a similar art there would be problems. I say this because I follow several Korean artists who draw almost the same, if it weren't for the watermark you would think it was the same one.
wait Melkor mancin is Korean ? or you have some Korean artist have same style ?

CircleGames

Formerly 'escrotodeferro'
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Thank you for your reply I will have to wait to make sure I don't want to get invested in a game then have forced ntr thrown at me I'm just not a fan it's a personal preference but I do play quite a few really good balanced games that have avoidable ntr.
So I'll check back another time to see if it's actually avoidable.

Thank you for your time and have a great rest of your day :)
Hello, so the overview may be missleading, I will try to be different when it comes to NTR/NTS scenarios, in terms I will not try to be generic and have mutiple characters instead of a GF/Wife focus but this game is a VN without choices, it might change later if other people jump on the project but right now I will try to keep this first project as simple as possible.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Main complaint of this game is the ridiculous amount of space it cost just for a demo that's still in the introduction phase. I don't see anyone justifying or complaining the +150MB size
Audio - 20mb - It should not change much going foward
Images - 40 mb - Average is 500kb I might try to decrease the size, I am already doing that process tho, most images have 4mb originally but that is too much of course

The rest is the Renpy build.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Hey dev, can you tell us if the NTR is avoidable?
I prefer games who either give you a choice to avoid it.
Unavoidable NTR is not attractive to me.
But I will understand if you chose it moving forward. I just don't want to be invested in a game that I will dislike later on.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey dev, can you tell us if the NTR is avoidable?
I prefer games who either give you a choice to avoid it.
Unavoidable NTR is not attractive to me.
But I will understand if you chose it moving forward. I just don't want to be invested in a game that I will dislike later on.
Hello, so the overview may be missleading, I will try to be different when it comes to NTR/NTS scenarios, in terms I will not try to be generic and have mutiple characters instead of a GF/Wife focus but this game is a VN without choices, it might change later if other people jump on the project but right now I will try to keep this first project as simple as possible. That being said there will need to be many updates before any NTR happens, so it is possible choices become a thing. Not gonna guarante that tho, I would need to hire people to help.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Ah shit, didn't see the kinetic tag. Well I'll follow the thread and see, but if there's no choice I can't play it. Good luck with your game!

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes