4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I love that stealing art for a game is where people draw the line when entire games, comics, animations, art works are being stolen on this site

Like I legitimately can not comprehend this type of reaction. Can anyone who criticised this game for stolen art explain the justification behind this site in general if you're pissed about the stolen art?

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
pirates being on that moral high horse is something else lmao
as always, the golden rule is: don't like it? don' play it
Just so you know, The real pirates were the first democratic society after the greek cities, and then they were highly moral and fair.
For the actual pirates, some of them here or elsewhere, they can have this type of resistance for the whole F industry because they produce shiite. So those people weirdly, can and surely have a moral and a code of conduct. FYI

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Meow-kun
Nov 23, 2023
CircleGames I saw a lot of big butts and a teaser for anal sex. Please tell me that your game is anal-focused, or maybe even anal-only lol. I may be tempted to sub in that case.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
CircleGames
I think its a mistake to make this into a Kinetic-novel.
u could easily add choices that would not require completely different routes.
one way is to allow a "continue or stop" choice.
so, when its time for something sexy u can have 2 choices to let it get more or just say stop and end it there.
the narrative need to be a bit smart to not reveal that.
another solution is to create "dreams/daydreams". like GF+someone and u later u get a decision:
"it was only a dream" - "omg she really did it" or
"I can not watch this" - "thats hot" and in the next scene u can simply add that she never did anything with him if u pick I can't watch, she tells u, I stopped him.

the thing is that all the players will not like all the dudes. could be that someone we really dislike and that can make the whole experience ruin it. some people with simply quit and never look back.

but, if u really want to make it into a kinetic-novel, go for it. u need to do what u feel is right.
just take a minute to think whats the best route. if this is about amount of work, or that u dont want to add routes, u can still make small choices that affect very little the workload. but if its not that, ignore my rant.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I checked this game, about 50 mediocre AI created pictures, the story is nothing special, why is there such a fuss about this game

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello, so the overview may be missleading, I will try to be different when it comes to NTR/NTS scenarios, in terms I will not try to be generic and have mutiple characters instead of a GF/Wife focus but this game is a VN without choices, it might change later if other people jump on the project but right now I will try to keep this first project as simple as possible.
You can make tons of different netorare and netorase scenarios, none of which will appeal to those who hate NTR (netorare and Netorase especifically). In fact, even if you add tons of other scenarios with other different fetishes, if you don't make NTR avoidable, those people won't care and they won't try the game. For this reason, this game is made exclusively for those who like NTR (netorare and netorase).

I'm not saying it as a bad thing, I'm saying it exclusively because it's a fact, and it's better to be clear about who your audience is.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I checked this game, about 50 mediocre AI created pictures, the story is nothing special, why is there such a fuss about this game
Well, a lot of the 5 star reviews come from accounts with under 5 posts.
so either this game is so amazing that a bunch of people signed up to F95 just to rate it.
or something sus is gong on.

also, i recognize the artstyle. at first glance I thought it was that author before I noticed the fingers.
maybe people think it is that specific artist too?

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
I legitimately can not comprehend this type of reaction. Can anyone who criticised this game for stolen art explain the justification behind this site in general if you're pissed about the stolen art?
Yes I can.
To keep it short:
- F95 site steals but prominently shares links to support authors. If user is nice and has money, user can support.
- Game (at the start) stole artist's work but was also hiding it. Even if user is nice, user wouldn't have the info to know if money goes to the artist. Discussion shows change but bad start.

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Yes I can.
To keep it short:
- Pirate site bad but prominently shares links to support authors. If user nice and has money, user can support.
- Game (at the start) stole artist's work but was also hiding it. Even if user nice, user wouldn't have the info to know if money goes to the artist. Discussion shows change but bad start.
more than half the top 3dcg games on this site use the same models. just look at treasure of nadia. or was it man of the house.
The game looks really promissing but i doubt we will see a udapte.
sad but true

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes