Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello is this mod broken as I didn't start gang quest and it shows Markusjoiningn the team and when I see Book of face it shows completed as well as clothes keep coming on mc and character movement is not set after a few mission
The mod is not broken and working fine.

It cannot start any gang automatically as that is just not in the mechanics/code of the mod nor affect the clothes etc as you described. Therefore, this is something you did on your side unfortunately.
Answer these questions.
  1. Are you using an old save?
  2. Is the old save yours or did you download it?
  3. Are you using any other mods like gallery mod?
  4. Did you use any other mods in the past?
  5. What game version are you using?
  6. Are you using compress or full version of the game?
  7. Are you using the unofficial bug fix patch?

Hello can you fix my save as I didn't started gang thing and it shows automatically finish I don't know why
I need to know the extent of damage (if it even can be fixed) and what caused the issue. Answer the questions above first.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
The babysitter job and some side job cant be started as well as character got own clothes or spawn somewhere else

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is there a way to get the file data/map226.json
The dev remove those content. I suggest you use the unofficial bug patch and become aware that babysitting jobs and other content were remove by the dev. Check the main thread, these things were answered a bunch of times.

The babysitter job and some side job cant be started as well as character got own clothes or spawn somewhere else
As you didn't answer my questions fully, I cannot help. Check the main thread, this thread is not for bugs with the game.
You can always try not using the cheat mod and test yourself. Check the main thread and make yourself aware of the babysitter jobs and some side quests being remove by the dev since v0.90 (around there).

The pc cheat mod cannot affect any mission or content in the game once you using the correct version it is meant for i.e. v0.93 game, you use the v0.93 version of the mod. This is because of the way the mod is made. The options does not affect anything unless used and even when used would not prevent you from playing the game, the cheat would just not work. Thats it.

Last edited:

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Shall I post my save as the character appearing before they move or there and some quest is not happening becoz of it as well as I used full version with only your cheating mod , played from start

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Why i cant find lucy as well as select babysitterjob and other side job as well as it shows me lucy is in home

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Why i cant find lucy as well as select babysitterjob and other side job as well as it shows me lucy is in home
I already answer this question. Stop repeating and using this thread or I will have to report you. Go to the Main thread and ask these questions. This thread is for mod related questions. But to answer for the last time, those issues are dev(creator) fault / bugs.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
During Laura following event, able to see all scenes at the stalls
I have a question, does this mean that when the MC takes Laura to her job interview we can do all the events in the mall? I'm in that part and after doing one event Laura calls me saying she got the job and I can't do all the others.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a question, does this mean that when the MC takes Laura to her job interview we can do all the events in the mall? I'm in that part and after doing one event Laura calls me saying she got the job and I can't do all the others.
No this option is for the public bathroom events in Barleytown when following Laura. You will be able to see all the sex scenes in each stall without the game ending the scenes. In regards to the mall, I thought you can do many events and only a certain one triggers her to call. Maybe try doing the events in different order. I could be wrong, I cant remember the exact mechanics.

Yeetcan

Aug 25, 2022
i can't seem to find phil anywhere near the main school entrance can anyone tell me where he is i've looked everywhere

Jan 6, 2018
Не могу понять как написать в личные сообщения, в Барселоне сразу после матча с Мюнхеном игра глючит. Сцена с Люси циклически зависает.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Не могу понять как написать в личные сообщения, в Барселоне сразу после матча с Мюнхеном игра глючит. Сцена с Люси циклически зависает.
This happens when you have incest turned off. Once using the unofficial bug fixes, there are NO bugs at Barcelona. To fix, you can use the pc cheat mod to activate incest or use a save editor and change 1978 switch to ON

Note:
This thread is for mod related question. Ask these type in the main thread.
To pm, hover mouse or click profile picture in thread on the left of post and you would see "Start conversation"

1694063486286.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to solve the problem of errors in school assignments?
To vague and also no save file provided. Therefore, as far as I can tell, there are no errors in school assignments. I never came across any during my gameplay.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes