Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 05/23/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.29
Game Version: 0.93
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.93 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

Was not expecting to see these images since none of these are shown when you look at the game page. Figured the game was a visual novel judging from the game page.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes, sorry, it's about a mission carol in her home … Sorry, my English is not good
Carol entire quest-line is broken. Starting from when she tell you at school to call her sometime. You suppose to use the to fix tons of issues including Carol as well as others.

Note: You suppose to use it before Carol tells you to call her or else Carol would NOT show up in your BOF in phone.

Mhmodmmme

Feb 10, 2021
Carol entire quest-line is broken. Starting from when she tell you at school to call her sometime. You suppose to use the to fix tons of issues including Carol as well as others.

Note: You suppose to use it before Carol tells you to call her or else Carol would NOT show up in your BOF in phone.
Thank you, Bro, but how do I add error correction and missing images? Sorry for the inconvenience... I'm not good at computers... really.

Mhmodmmme

Feb 10, 2021
سيمفونية الليل، المشاركة: 11824170، العضو: 37104 said:
اقرأ التعليمات الموجودة في المنشور غير الرسمي، حتى أنه يحتوي على صورة متحركة توضح لك كيفية القيام بذلك.
[/يقتبس]

• هل يمكنك أن تخبرني ماذا أفعل هنا؟

Mhmodmmme

Feb 10, 2021
Can you tell me what to do here?
READ the instructions in the unofficial post, it even have a gif showing you how to do it.
Man, can you please help me? I did everything correctly, but... I still commented that it was his job, Carol. I don’t know whether to correct the mistakes before going to his house the first time, or what, and everything gets messed up the second time... I admit, I’m stupid... Not much and thank you for your truly amazing work

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
PC cheat mod update for v0.94 will come later this weekend. I will start on it tonight or tomorrow morning. Also I had some ideas to change some stuff to remove some of the game stupid mechanics. No promises though on release time, as this update just came out today and I have yet to check it.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
PC cheat mod update for v0.94 will come later this weekend. I will start on it tonight or tomorrow morning. Also I had some ideas to change some stuff to remove some of the game stupid mechanics. No promises though on release time, as this update just came out today and I have yet to check it.
appreciate all your efforts and dedication mate.
GOOD FORTUNE! =)
Symphony of the Night

Dragon3000

Dec 27, 2022
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 05/23/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.29
Game Version: 0.93
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.93 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

No file zip

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Update:
Delayed until end of month.
I broke two of my fingers on my keyboard , so will have to refrain from pc for a while.

Dont believe that shit :poop:. I just playing the fool, anyone see the relation :ROFLMAO:
Pc cheat mod is nearly finish and I will test it out etc. Will upload it tonight. Going gym for a while then be back around 8pm. So tonight after 8pm for sure I will release the mod

No file zip
All are archive files and can be extracted the same way, exception being, windows default to use .zip built in. But who in their right mind uses that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

The archive format I usually use is .7z or .rar. Which is what is on the front page and working fine.
I don't/rarely use .zip since 2015 maybe. I humbly suggest everyone upgrade with the times and use a proper archive software.

Last edited:

dace223

Jan 6, 2017
Update:
Delayed until end of month.
I broke two of my fingers on my keyboard , so will have to refrain from pc for a while.

Dont believe that shit :poop:. I just playing the fool, anyone see the relation :ROFLMAO:
Pc cheat mod is nearly finish and I will test it out etc. Will upload it tonight. Going gym for a while then be back around 8pm. So tonight after 8pm for sure I will release the mod

All are archive files and can be extracted the same way, exception being, windows default to use .zip built in. But who in their right mind uses that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

The archive format I usually use is .7z or .rar. Which is what is on the front page and working fine.
I don't/rarely use .zip since 2015 maybe. I humbly suggest everyone upgrade with the times and use a proper archive software.
Nice one :), just to be certain I am here , how long is that in hours do to different timezones ?, just dont want to miss it mate and thank you for the great work .

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
PC cheat mod has been updated.

If anyone gets any bugs with the mod, which I highly doubt but you never know. Please report back and I will fix as this update was a crappy pile of horse :poop:

dace223 the mod is updated bro (y)
So, I just wanted to ask a question here, Do i understand it right that this is cheat menu AND bugfixes? or separate bugfixes will be released at a later date?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes