Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vallandil

Aug 31, 2022
You also had another bug in your save file which I fixed. Note you had incest turned OFF which would cause you to miss the scene. I fixed all those, so no need to worry about it. Just go to the bedroom and everything should trigger as normal.
Your save is file24 below

Just go to the bedroom. Your save is file1 below
Thanks for your help, now on to the next bug

qwertydaniel

Jul 17, 2017
You also had another bug in your save file which I fixed. Note you had incest turned OFF which would cause you to miss the scene. I fixed all those, so no need to worry about it. Just go to the bedroom and everything should trigger as normal.
Your save is file24 below

Just go to the bedroom. Your save is file1 below

Your save is file3 below. Just go to the bedroom
Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To Everyone else:

Please pm/dm me your save file if you need assistance. Save facing the issue or very close to the problem. Don't expect me to play your game for 10mins to reach the problem. Hence save close to the problem.

If you post here or the main thread. I will ignore the message. So if you see I not responding to you, follow the instructions I posted above as it is easier for me to track as well as not spamming the respective thread with the same thing.

Reactions: cgleco and Neero9

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
I personally think he likes how someone else fixes his game and that gives him a safe net to relax and rush the game even more and do these weird delays/reasons for 6 months plus. But once patreons not getting any free fixes by coming here, and start to complain, we will see change in the dev all of a sudden. Because it should be obvious to everyone that they come here for the bug patch. Hence the dev never got any backlash from them but instead, many praises for shitty updates and condone his delays. Heck even encouraging it. Now he will have no choice but to get his act together because they will complain and maybe leave. By the end of the day, is the money from patreons that drives him.
money lost = stop being lazy

I just hope no one decides to release fixes and the whole point of not fixing, goes down the drain. Strangely, knowing some people, they wouldnt even care or agree this is better. Once they get fixes, is all that matter :rolleyes:
I however, will still fix anyone save. Just send it to me and I will help out
I played this game for the first time yesterday, andI waited for the mod to be updated. You should be getting a cut of this guys Patreon money because this game is unplayable without your mod. Between the bugs, having a map but not clearly labeling POI's, and a poorly designed UI/UX... Just getting rid of that border around the game made clicking on things actually possible without just hoping you are clicking what you're trying to.

Long way of saying thank you for continuing to keep this mod updated.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
sorry dudes, i need help with the lucy quest i've try everything but i'm trapped
Just go to the bed room and it should work. Note next time read the post above you

To Everyone else:

Please pm/dm me your save file if you need assistance. Save facing the issue or very close to the problem. Don't expect me to play your game for 10mins to reach the problem. Hence save close to the problem.

If you post here or the main thread. I will ignore the message. So if you see I not responding to you, follow the instructions I posted above as it is easier for me to track as well as not spamming the respective thread with the same thing.

Reactions: Albertant

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
Just go to the bed room and it should work. Note next time read the post above you

To Everyone else:

Hello. I have sent you a DM about the same problem but it said that you left the conversation so i'm not sure if u got it since it's my first time sending a dm here.

just in case here is a file where i am in the room looking for lucy's laptop. whenever the timer runs out i get teleported into the front door without being able to get out and nothing happens. Can you please fix this for me ? it would mean a lot.

Also ,If you can and want to, can you make it so i sold the mold to sex lady ? i forgot to do it. If there isn't then no need to worry about it mate and so sorry for all the trouble.

Last edited:

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018

To Everyone else:

thanks and sorry man, i was thinking about suicide hahahah seriusly, sorry and thank you

EurusJitesh

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, i don't know how to dm you, sorry for replying on this thread for you to look through my save, i have hornet garage old quarter delivery bug

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello. I have sent you a DM about the same problem but it said that you left the conversation so i'm not sure if u got it since it's my first time sending a dm here.

just in case here is a file where i am in the room looking for lucy's laptop. whenever the timer runs out i get teleported into the front door without being able to get out and nothing happens. Can you please fix this for me ? it would mean a lot.

Also ,If you can and want to, can you make it so i sold the mold to sex lady ? i forgot to do it. If there isn't then no need to worry about it mate and so sorry for all the trouble.
Hey man that's strange, I fairly certain I answer all dm/pm. And I only now come back online and going the sort out the many others Im seeing. If I did indeed do that, Im sorry homie. I have so much pm/dm I must of accidentally left. I will get to it and sort your file out. I am answering as who send first. But will look at yours first.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night first of all thank you, as always you mod is the most impostant things in this game :ROFLMAO:
we cant play this game without you mod or in any case to all the errors you have fixed in game.
I just have one question, sorry if i go a little OT. But I read on the main page that we have to replay the game all over again? Restart from the scrap again... It is true? I ask you who understand better for sure. Being a very long game, I also need to prepare myself mentally for a similar defeat :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank to you mod, at last the game become more faster :ROFLMAO: but is always an hard blow to digest.
Can you give us some advice? Restart? Or we can play with the old save?

Thank you

bigshark2k

Mar 7, 2020
I'm stuck on the mission where Rachel goes out to eat with my family. After Sarah entered the room, I pressed game news and asked me to go into Sarah's room to talk, but I couldn't enter. Please help me when you have free time. Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night first of all thank you, as always you mod is the most impostant things in this game :ROFLMAO:
we cant play this game without you mod or in any case to all the errors you have fixed in game.
I just have one question, sorry if i go a little OT. But I read on the main page that we have to replay the game all over again? Restart from the scrap again... It is true? I ask you who understand better for sure. Being a very long game, I also need to prepare myself mentally for a similar defeat :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank to you mod, at last the game become more faster :ROFLMAO: but is always an hard blow to digest.
Can you give us some advice? Restart? Or we can play with the old save?

Thank you
Old saves cannot be use, it will 100% cause bugs, even if not now certainly later on. Reasons being the dev change plenty beginning data with new variables and switches. Then changes later game content to match it. So any save having previous stored variable/switch wouldnt not trigger current or future scenes that depend on them. e.g Lucy house has new variable x, before was y. Later on in the game Warren event changed to match that new x and would only trigger with x. Plus if a future event, it will require x. But an old save already passing lucy house wouldnt have x stored but y. Therefore nothing will trigger equaling bug. This is excluding the dev use of new plugins which themself adds things to people save per-se as well as changes the way it is read/load, therefore giving errors later on.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Old saves cannot be use, it will 100% cause bugs, even if not now certainly later on. Reasons being the dev change plenty beginning data with new variables and switches. Then changes later game content to match it. So any save having previous stored variable/switch wouldnt not trigger current or future scenes that depend on them. e.g Lucy house has new variable x, before was y. Later on in the game Warren event changed to match that new x and would only trigger with x. Plus if a future event, it will require x. But an old save already passing lucy house wouldnt have x stored but y. Therefore nothing will trigger equaling bug. This is excluding the dev use of new plugins which themself adds things to people save per-se as well as changes the way it is read/load, therefore giving errors later on.
Thank you for the answer. Well i have to mentally prepare myself again for this long ordeal :ROFLMAO: at last with you mod, the things is much faster. But i already fear the bugs that will arrive in droves :eek::ROFLMAO:
I also see ppl ask you to check they save. Hope when i play the game i can play without bother you. You already work so hard for this mod and for the various fix.

Anyway thank you for the answer. This is a really long game with lot of different path at some point...

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
Hey man that's strange, I fairly certain I answer all dm/pm. And I only now come back online and going the sort out the many others Im seeing. If I did indeed do that, Im sorry homie. I have so much pm/dm I must of accidentally left. I will get to it and sort your file out. I am answering as who send first. But will look at yours first.
It's all sorted now thanks to you. much obliged :D

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bro now i understand why Beggar say to restart the game... is not only the variable... but everythings. I mean this is the 4 time that the developer change again the intro? I mean all the initial story, but not only that, also rework a lot of character.
This time we have MC like fast and furius at the start :ROFLMAO: this developer need to understand that he cant change every two year the game over and over again :ROFLMAO: i already see again Laura a bit change again... i really love the first Laura he made, but then he change her in a way that i do not like so much. Now he change her again? Now she from the start have incest feeling for her mother Maria's :ROFLMAO: at last Maria seems much sweeter, compared to the first versions he made. Let's see how many things he change again...

Anyway we need to save very often now, because the game freeze very easily... damn beggar :LOL: every new realse a new problem. Hope not like the old version.
There is a things i wanna ask you. But there is no way to have the game full screen? I mean not in 4:3, but in 16:9? Why beggar wanna use this 4:3 aspect? i really do not understand.

Anyway thank you again, i already say it. But you mod is a life saver. I do not know if i do well, but I immediately activated the incest mode via your mod, I hope it was done well, because if I'm not mistaken, we have to go to school to activate it. And I didn't want to miss any dialogue, in case there was any in the first few lines.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bro now i understand why Beggar say to restart the game... is not only the variable... but everythings. I mean this is the 4 time that the developer change again the intro? I mean all the initial story, but not only that, also rework a lot of character.
This time we have MC like fast and furius at the start :ROFLMAO: this developer need to understand that he cant change every two year the game over and over again :ROFLMAO: i already see again Laura a bit change again... i really love the first Laura he made, but then he change her in a way that i do not like so much. Now he change her again? Now she from the start have incest feeling for her mother Maria's :ROFLMAO: at last Maria seems much sweeter, compared to the first versions he made. Let's see how many things he change again...

Anyway we need to save very often now, because the game freeze very easily... damn beggar :LOL: every new realse a new problem. Hope not like the old version.
There is a things i wanna ask you. But there is no way to have the game full screen? I mean not in 4:3, but in 16:9? Why beggar wanna use this 4:3 aspect? i really do not understand.

Anyway thank you again, i already say it. But you mod is a life saver. I do not know if i do well, but I immediately activated the incest mode via your mod, I hope it was done well, because if I'm not mistaken, we have to go to school to activate it. And I didn't want to miss any dialogue, in case there was any in the first few lines.
Check the incest post it has updated locations. Also once activated by pc cheat mod, no need to worry. There are no incest lines before getting the phone/pc cheat mod.

As for resolution thats an aspect of the engine itself in terms of canvas and game resolution which I rather not get into. But in summary, changing the resolution will cause elements to look tiny unless the dev himself change the sprites etc + use a plugin. Not something public users should try to do with external software unless they wanna use a microscope to see the MC moving in the game and stretch graphics/images.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes