Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
hey people i have a bug and am stuck at In the morning the family await you in the living room but nothing happens. they just stand there. any help would be great

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I personally think he likes how someone else fixes his game and that gives him a safe net to relax and rush the game even more and do these weird delays/reasons for 6 months plus. But once patreons not getting any free fixes by coming here, and start to complain, we will see change in the dev all of a sudden. Because it should be obvious to everyone that they come here for the bug patch. Hence the dev never got any backlash from them but instead, many praises for shitty updates and condone his delays. Heck even encouraging it. Now he will have no choice but to get his act together because they will complain and maybe leave. By the end of the day, is the money from patreons that drives him.
money lost = stop being lazy

I just hope no one decides to release fixes and the whole point of not fixing, goes down the drain. Strangely, knowing some people, they wouldnt even care or agree this is better. Once they get fixes, is all that matter :rolleyes:
I however, will still fix anyone save. Just send it to me and I will help out
I totally agree as I saw it in his discord when someone ask about a fix to a bug they send him here. A proof if that ( he enjoy and depends on the fixes here ) for three updates he never fixed simple bugs like Lucy's house events
I still didn't play the new game and hopefully I won't face bugs

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I totally agree as I saw it in his discord when someone ask about a fix to a bug they send him here. A proof if that ( he enjoy and depends on the fixes here ) for three updates he never fixed simple bugs like Lucy's house events
I still didn't play the new game and hopefully I won't face bugs
Im glad you guys seeing my purpose of not fixing the bugs. Lets just hope it remains that way and no one is stupid enough to fix it for the dev. By not, it forces the dev to fix his game and overall way less bugs in the game because the base game will have less bugs and all thats left to do is to fix the bugs at update (less work and more playable game).
This would equal quicker release updates and no reasons for delays excuses etc. People really okay with 6months + update time and this mess after update, that shocks me. But then again, plenty rather praises anyone who make fixes rather than see the purpose of not, which is a shame

poptawt

May 8, 2020
Having trouble with the mod. whenever i bring up the menu and hit the cheat button nothing happens

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Having trouble with the mod. whenever i bring up the menu and hit the cheat button nothing happens
So you are seeing the cheat button in menu when you press W?
What OS are you using?
Are you using any other mods?
What version of the game are you using?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yes i see the button but when i press the space bar nothing happens
im on Mac
no other mods
im on the newest update
Newest update??? There is no newest update for Mac. The one in the main thread is for v0.81. So I am assuming this is the case and the cause of your problem. Cheat mod will only work in v0.94 of the game. Unless you updated your mac version as per my instructions on the pc cheat mod main page. Then it should work by pressing space bar / enter or clicking with the mouse

1698202905569.png

poptawt

May 8, 2020
Newest update??? There is no newest update for Mac. The one in the main thread is for v0.81. So I am assuming this is the case and the cause of your problem. Cheat mod will only work in v0.94 of the game. Unless you updated your mac version as per my instructions on the pc cheat mod main page. Then it should work by pressing space bar / enter or clicking with the mouse

View attachment 3031966
yes ive updated it using the instructions. but it doesnt work

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yes ive updated it using the instructions. but it doesnt work
That's very strange cause it working on Mac as normal. Members here have confirm many times.
Once the game loads, the cheat menu is dependent on the game not the pc.

Can you send me a screenshot of the menu options as well as go to history class, enter the door and send me that screenshot as well. This would help me

poptawt

May 8, 2020
That's very strange cause it working on Mac as normal. Members here have confirm many times.
Once the game loads, the cheat menu is dependent on the game not the pc.

Can you send me a screenshot of the menu options as well as go to history class, enter the door and send me that screenshot as well. This would help me
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 8.14.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 8.24.10 PM.png

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Re-install the cheat mod (copy all folder i.e. data,img & js ). Load game up and open the menu but this time click using the mouse and go into bug fixer and select stuck images. Then sleep in the game and then go into BOF then exit, then open menu again and this time click cheats and tell me if it works now. If it dont work I will pm/dm you to further help you out in other ways

poptawt

May 8, 2020
Re-install the cheat mod (copy all folder i.e. data,img & js ). Load game up and open the menu but this time click using the mouse and go into bug fixer and select stuck images. Then sleep in the game and then go into BOF then exit, then open menu again and this time click cheats and tell me if it works now. If it dont work I will pm/dm you to further help you out in other ways
worked like a charm! thanks!

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Im glad you guys seeing my purpose of not fixing the bugs. Lets just hope it remains that way and no one is stupid enough to fix it for the dev. By not, it forces the dev to fix his game and overall way less bugs in the game because the base game will have less bugs and all thats left to do is to fix the bugs at update (less work and more playable game).
This would equal quicker release updates and no reasons for delays excuses etc. People really okay with 6months + update time and this mess after update, that shocks me. But then again, plenty rather praises anyone who make fixes rather than see the purpose of not, which is a shame
I understand why you have decided not to continue releasing Bugfixes, it is not very fair that you have to fix their work and they don't even thank you or name you. If I were in your place I would also be upset and would do the same.

But I'm afraid that Beggar is not going to fix the Bugs, and if he loses patreons he will probably abandon the game. You just have to see their attitude in recent years.

Like I said, I understand why you do it and if I were you I would do the same but it's a shame. With each new version the game becomes more unplayable,

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I understand why you have decided not to continue releasing Bugfixes, it is not very fair that you have to fix their work and they don't even thank you or name you. If I were in your place I would also be upset and would do the same.

But I'm afraid that Beggar is not going to fix the Bugs, and if he loses patreons he will probably abandon the game. You just have to see their attitude in recent years.

Like I said, I understand why you do it and if I were you I would do the same but it's a shame. With each new version the game becomes more unplayable,
He will have to go back to being how he was and release fixes which he initially did at start of revamp. From beggar attitude he will not want to lose his money. As he want to make MNL2 and from the past history always work harder when patreons drop. Coincidence? I leave that for people speculation.

Yes there is a possibility the game could be abandon but why should anyone make a game if they cant maintain it and behave the way he does. The game itself is in a terrible state and only will get worst if the dev don't do something about it. Can you imagine if he does this now, the state of his next game. Some of the missing images that are new files, therefore no one can fix those correctly. The dev has those files.

Same time, why cant the dev not release a next update and instead release a bug fix update. It would only require one update. This is most likely what he will end up doing and funny knowing from his ways, he will extend this to 2-3 updates. But at least the base game will always have these fixes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes