Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
Im stuck in school quest mean "go to school" but im already there and nothing happend?
Can you give me clue?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Im stuck in school quest mean "go to school" but im already there and nothing happend?
Can you give me clue?
You probably will get better help in the game main quest , but if I'm not mistake several quest ask you to "go to school' in BOF like after you took the pictures of christian and the director, or talk to Rachel on the second floor to spy over the duct ,talk the Jason or Sarah in the main hall etc . when you ask in the game main quest just mention what action you did before for people know how to help you .
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-88-beggar-of-net.30576/

Last edited:

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
i already did that but this quest is nothing and main quest says complete the school quest

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you give me clue?
i already did that but this quest is nothing and main quest says complete the school quest
Are you using the unofficial bug fixes? If not, use it then go to school and after principal office go to the roof of school.
The unofficial bug patch, fixes the "go to school" event where principal office suppose to call you on the pda.

Also for future ref. this thread is for mod related issues, use the main thread for these problems

• Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
Are you using the unofficial bug fixes? If not, use it then go to school and after principal office go to the roof of school.
The unofficial bug patch, fixes the "go to school" event where principal office suppose to call you on the pda.

Also for future ref. this thread is for mod related issues, use the main thread for these problems
I already do it but there no scene

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Promagazine nothing is wrong with your save. As I mentioned earlier use the unofficial bug fixes. Using your save, I saw the scenes, then after talking to Rachel, I was able to go back to principal office to look for the keys, then after the scene with Christian, school automatically ends and I am outside.

For further help, use the Main thread and not this mod thread. Also use the to see what suppose to happen. All is good with your save.

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
Promagazine nothing is wrong with your save. As I mentioned earlier use the unofficial bug fixes. Using your save, I saw the scenes, then after talking to Rachel, I was able to go back to principal office to look for the keys, then after the scene with Christian, school automatically ends and I am outside.

For further help, use the Main thread and not this mod thread. Also use the to see what suppose to happen. All is good with your save.
Bro can you skip me that school quest i can't watch all video its very diffrend
Beacuse im playing on android not pc ;-;

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bro can you skip me that school quest i can't watch all video its very diffrend
Beacuse im playing on android not pc ;-;
I will ONLY this time. But there is nothing wrong with your save.
I save at the point where, you just need to enter the principal office and look for keys.

Note: By me playing the game, you missed critical scenes. Issues not relating to the mod will be ignored in the future in this thread. Regardless, feel free to pm me or post in the main thread

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is there a reason why utube quest are disabled?
I assume the dev disable it to implement something better in the future but forgot about it. Or he didnt bother because it is not important to the story line in becoming famous while belonging to a Mafia. But this is only speculations I'm making.

Reactions: DamainHowl

DamainHowl

Feb 5, 2022
I assume the dev disable it to implement something better in the future but forgot about it. Or he didnt bother because it is not important to the story line in becoming famous while belonging to a Mafia. But this is only speculations I'm making.
I keep seeing the videos and they usually have a gold lambo but when the buying scene comes it says I can't get it why tho?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I keep seeing the videos and they usually have a gold lambo but when the buying scene comes it says I can't get it why tho?
Refer to the to help you see what suppose to happen in the game. This thread is for mod related questions. Ask these types of questions in the main thread.

But to answer your question, Warren is not going to offer you a lamborghini at the start of the game; hence, the scene only shows the other cars. Once you have enough money, go to the car store and purchase it yourself.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it may sound stupid but how did u activate the cheats ?
As Lapsudit said, dont use the mod on v0.89. You have to wait till it gets updated. I will work on updating it today most likely.

No questions are stupid, just you need to read the cheat mod post before using the mod. This is the only way you will know what the mod is about. Your answer is in the installation section, number 5, at OP.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheat mod has been updated to v0.89

Added:
Ability to check who you got pregnant via the cheat menu
Sarah Dates bypass
Now you can see all scenes in the date bypass with having to start the date again.
Remove the randomization at the dates, allowing you to choose which scene you want to see

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84 and juan7

Dae311

Nov 19, 2020
Cheat mod has been updated to v0.89

Added:
Ability to check who you got pregnant via the cheat menu
Sarah Dates bypass
Now you can see all scenes in the date bypass with having to start the date again.
Remove the randomization at the dates, allowing you to choose which scene you want to see
include gallery mod too ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes