Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
There was a new (official) patch released that looks like there could be conflicts with this mod and your unofficial bugfixes? At least it includes some of the same files.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There was a new (official) patch released that looks like there could be conflicts with this mod and your unofficial bugfixes? At least it includes some of the same files.
Atm, no one shared this file in the main thread. But thanks for letting me know. When it is shared, I will update. Additionally I do expect it to conflict, as the unofficial patch would fix similar things as the official bug fix patch that is release.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Atm, no one shared this file in the main thread. But thanks for letting me know. When it is shared, I will update. Additionally I do expect it to conflict, as the unofficial patch would fix similar things as the official bug fix patch that is release.
There are a few conflicts in Map377.json and Map382.json (seems to be some just a few x/y coordinates for something changed, but I have no idea of the engine, just comparing the json files), the rest should be compatible from what I can see from a triple-compare between the original, the patch and your files (that is, either the patch was the same as yours or the patch did include but not modify the original file).

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There are a few conflicts in Map377.json and Map382.json (seems to be some just a few x/y coordinates for something changed, but I have no idea of the engine, just comparing the json files), the rest should be compatible from what I can see from a triple-compare between the original, the patch and your files (that is, either the patch was the same as yours or the patch did include but not modify the original file).
The pc cheat mod doesn't affect these files. As for the unofficial bug fixes map 377 fixes the numbers buggy Sarah butt plug event in the room, allowing you to see the teacher scene which cannot normally be seen. And Map 382 fixes the study icon bug and the football problem, both fixed in the unofficial bug fixes. I would recommend, anyone to use the dev fixes, regardless if it is the same fixes. There may be other fixes included in the map. Until someone shared the dev patch, I would not know for sure what change.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
PC cheat mod is compatible with the latest which includes the latest official patch release by dev.

Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial patch. Don't worry about the one file overwrite.

Reactions: ShadowPerv

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
There seems to be a bug in your latest unofficial bugfix. Happens in the beginning/intro of the game when seeing Amy giving a blowjob at the backdoor:
error.PNG
Does not happen with just the official patch and/or the cheat mod.

Update:
Ok, I seem to have missed the additional link with the missing images from your bugfix post.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, is there a way to fix this?
I use the cheat to walk faster but when I use the smartphone or certain scenes appear, the speed resets.
The dev constantly sets movement speed, in not a recommended way imo. To circumvent this, I have tweaked the movement speed from time to time. This time I rearrange it to make it work even better and smoother transitions.

Updated the mod to fix this problem. Hopefully all is good now.
Thanks for letting me know bro (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The dev constantly sets movement speed, in not a recommended way imo. To circumvent this, I have tweaked the movement speed from time to time. This time I rearrange it to make it work even better and smoother transitions.

Updated the mod to fix this problem. Hopefully all is good now.
Thanks for letting me know bro (y)
It workd! amazing
Thanks!

View attachment 2022-03-11 15-22-17.mp4

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mod has been updated to include its own autosave feature.
In the background, the game will save every 5 mins to the save location 1.
Activate it, via the cheat menu.

I'm still determining the best time interval to save. Maybe 3 mins might be better :unsure:.
Any feedback would be appreciated after you test it out. As this is a new big feature of the mod

Note: Most features of the pc cheat mod are optional. But sadly not all i.e. bypass and tweaks.
Coming soon, all features will be optional

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Mod has been updated to include its own autosave feature.
In the background, the game will save every 5 mins to the save location 1.
Activate it, via the cheat menu.

I'm still determining the best time interval to save. Maybe 3 mins might be better :unsure:.
Any feedback would be appreciated after you test it out. As this is a new big feature of the mod
I'll try it in a couple of hours but I think 5 minutes is fine because if it's less time you'll get stuck inside a bug because while you realize that a bug has appeared and you think what to do, that time has passed and you're screwed.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'll try it in a couple of hours but I think 5 minutes is fine because if it's less time you'll get stuck inside a bug because while you realize that a bug has appeared and you think what to do, that time has passed and you're screwed.
I made the autosave to protect from bugs and yet that totally slip my mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Now I remember why I wanted the time to be a little long :p :ROFLMAO:

Thanks man, totally agree

• Haha

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not sure what happened, but since I installed the latest cheat mod version the cursor (pc/smartphone/book of faces) is extremely slow :(
All good on my side. Can anyone else confirm?
In the mean time, send me your save and I will check.
Since I been updating the movement speed to improve its compatibility, previous triggers may need to be rest. Try changing your speed to max then going into pc/smartphone or BOF then exit and change speed to whatever you want. After it should work as normal.

I would try to tweak the mod again, placing some fail-safe for things like this and re-upload.

Last edited:

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
All good on my side. Can anyone else confirm?
In the mean time, send me your save and I will check.
Also you can try changing your speed to max then going into pc/smartphone or BOF then exit and change speed to whatever you want.
I would try to tweak the mod and retest in the mean time and re-upload.
Make sure you have the movement speed set to normal in the cheat menu, because if you set it there faster, the cursor is also fast. But if you set it to normal it is extremely slow. Before the movement speed did not affect the cursor.
Anyway, here is a save where it occurs for me.
Also I installed everything from scratch to test this (base game -> cheat mod [-> unofficial bugfix incl. missing images; tried with and without bugfix]).

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Make sure you have the movement speed set to normal in the cheat menu, because if you set it there faster, the cursor is also fast. But if you set it to normal it is extremely slow. Before the movement speed did not affect the cursor.
Anyway, here is a save where it occurs for me.
Also I installed everything from scratch to test this (base game -> cheat mod [-> unofficial bugfix incl. missing images; tried with and without bugfix]).
Okay I will test and let you know.

I have implemented some safeguard to prevent this. The movement speed is working just fine and now will remove any previous triggers from old movement speed mod. I think the movement speed is optimal at this point and wouldn't require any more tweaks.

Edit: jtw Seems to be working fine on my side, with the old mod and the new :unsure::unsure:.
Try the new mod version and please let me know. I would try to rectify ASAP. Cause your save didn't even have the old triggers, so Im kinda confuse?

Last edited:

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Okay I will test and let you know.

I have implemented some safeguard to prevent this. The movement speed is working just find and now will remove any previous triggers from old movement speed mod. I think the movement speed is optimal at this point and wouldn't require any more tweaks.

Edit: jtw Seems to be working fine on my side, with the old mod and the new :unsure::unsure:.
Try the new mod version and please let me know. I would try to rectify ASAP. Cause your save didn't even have the old triggers, so Im kinda confuse?
Still not working with the new version, with movement speed normal it takes the virtual cursor in book of faces/smartphone ~2 seconds to move the whole width of the screen. Before it was comparable to what I now only get when setting the movement speed higher.
Not sure if there is anything I could have missed, because I completely deleted the game and installed only base game and cheat mod from scratch.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Still not working with the new version, with movement speed normal it takes the virtual cursor in book of faces/smartphone ~2 seconds to move the whole width of the screen. Before it was comparable to what I now only get when setting the movement speed higher.
Not sure if there is anything I could have missed, because I completely deleted the game and installed only base game and cheat mod from scratch.
Test without the mod and please let me know if you are experiencing the same problem. Cause using your save, it is working fine on my side. In the mean time I am going through the code to see if something change.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Test without the mod and please let me know if you are experiencing the same problem. Cause using your save, it is working fine on my side. In the mean time I am going through the code to see if something change.
Without mod (just a clean install of the base game) it won't read my save at all, see this error:
error.PNG
Also tried older save backups (from 2 days ago, incl. global.rpgsave, so nothing that has been "touched" by the new mod version and that also fails to load, just with 'pages' instead of 'trigger' in the error message).

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Without mod (just a clean install of the base game) it won't read my save at all, see this error:
View attachment 1700639
Also tried older save backups (from 2 days ago, incl. global.rpgsave, so nothing that has been "touched" by the new mod version and that also fails to load, just with 'pages' instead of 'trigger' in the error message).
Dont ever use global and to lesser degree config when using backup saves on new version of the game. To clean restore, try this: LINK for the saves to load.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes