Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Dont ever use global and to lesser degree config when using backup saves on new version of the game. To clean restore, try this: LINK for the saves to load.
Usually I don't restore the global/config, I just have it included in my backup script. When I restore files I just copy the fileX files.

But I know see that the problem only seems to be when I load the save initially. When I load the same file again ingame it all of the sudden works again fine, so not sure if it does something different when loading the save from the main menu.
And after that I saved again to a new file, and that file works fine even if loading from the start. Still strange, but I hope it fixed itself with that and doesn't show up again.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Usually I don't restore the global/config, I just have it included in my backup script. When I restore files I just copy the fileX files.

But I know see that the problem only seems to be when I load the save initially. When I load the same file again ingame it all of the sudden works again fine, so not sure if it does something different when loading the save from the main menu.
And after that I saved again to a new file, and that file works fine even if loading from the start. Still strange, but I hope it fixed itself with that and doesn't show up again.
I attached your save. But I didnt do anything besides load it up and test to see if I have the problem. It is working just fine on my side. No slow cursor speed at BOF or smartphone/pc while using the mod. Additionally, I test your save on a clean copy of the game, FULL and Compress version without any mods and did not get any problem to load. So I am assuming it must be something on your side. Cause I simply not getting any issues with your save.

When you load it up on the clean copy, did you get the same problem without the mod?

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
When you load it up on the clean copy, did you get the same problem without the mod?
As I said, can't load it without mod installed, getting that "Cannot read property" error.
Followed those steps:
1) Complete clean install
2) Started new game, saved into slots 1-3
3) Exit game
4) Copied over only files 1-3 from my backup to the saves folder, overwriting the new files
5) Launch game, get that error on loading any of those saves (including file3 that I shared)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
As I said, can't load it without mod installed, getting that "Cannot read property" error.
Followed those steps:
1) Complete clean install
2) Started new game, saved into slots 1-3
3) Exit game
4) Copied over only files 1-3 from my backup to the saves folder, overwriting the new files
5) Launch game, get that error on loading any of those saves (including file3 that I shared)
You just said: " But I know see that the problem only seems to be when I load the save initially. When I load the same file again ingame it all of the sudden works again fine, so not sure if it does something different when loading the save from the main menu. "

That is why I asked you, if the cursor speed is working. You did not tell me as that was the purpose of loading the save on a clean copy. Like I mentioned, your save has no problem what-so-ever on my side. With or without the mod. So sadly bro, I really dont know what I can do.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
That is why I asked you, if the cursor speed is working. You did not tell me as that was the purpose of loading the save on a clean copy. Like I mentioned, your save has no problem what-so-ever on my side. With or without the mod. So sadly bro, I really dont know what I can do.
Yeah, cursor speed is now working (with cheat mod).
After further testing it seems that it wasn't just reloading the save, but I had to open the smartphone/book of faces initially again too and then in the save it, which fixes it.
So what I did is (launch game -> load file 3 -> load file 3 again -> open and close book of faces -> save file 4)
I attached the two saves, file 3 has the problem, file 4 works fine. Although those files "should" be practically identical as I only did what I described and didn't move or anything.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry, attached wrong file, this is the correct one, with file 4 being a bit smaller than file 3 for some reason.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
So basically it resolved itself, and sorry if I wasted your time with that. Just being a programmer myself, when I encounter bugs I always want to figure out why it is happening :unsure:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hey SoTN, couple suggetions for the mod, not sure how doable they are:
1) Add the girls sprites back to the 1st floor shower in the new house, no one wants to keep checking their shower times outside of the game, and the guide is wrong about other house events, could be about this one too. I can help with checking the times ingame if you want
2) Re-enable the interactive sex with Andrea & Rose (Marckus' shemale cousin and her shemale partner, the ones living in Midtown). I think it was disabled for "story coherence" during a scene in wich marckus is seen going up there, maybe to talk, maybe for something else. But in my opinion, story-wise it could have been re-enabled, since they seem pretty open sexually, and it wasn't (either BoN forgot or disagrees with me). Maybe not re-nable trough direct interaction with them, to avoid future conflicts, but as blue flame outside their building

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey SoTN, couple suggetions for the mod, not sure how doable they are:
1) Add the girls sprites back to the 1st floor shower in the new house, no one wants to keep checking their shower times outside of the game, and the guide is wrong about other house events, could be about this one too. I can help with checking the times ingame if you want
2) Re-enable the interactive sex with Andrea & Rose (Marckus' shemale cousin and her shemale partner, the ones living in Midtown). I think it was disabled for "story coherence" during a scene in wich marckus is seen going up there, maybe to talk, maybe for something else. But in my opinion, story-wise it could have been re-enabled, since they seem pretty open sexually, and it wasn't (either BoN forgot or disagrees with me). Maybe not re-nable trough direct interaction with them, to avoid future conflicts, but as blue flame outside their building
Okay no problem bro, I will check it out as soon as I get some more free time this weekend.
But the first floor, there is no content or interaction with them in the shower except for Lucy and a little piece with Maria which kind of happen automatically.
For the second part, do you have a save at that part, if not no worries. I might have to download a old version to see the interactive because it not present in last two version. You know by chance what version it was removed?

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Okay no problem bro, I will check it out as soon as I get some more free time this weekend.
But the first floor, there is no content or interaction with them in the shower except for Lucy and a little piece with Maria which kind of happen automatically.
For the second part, do you have a save at that part, if not no worries. I might have to download a old version to see the interactive because it not present in last two version. You know by chance what version it was removed?
For the shower I mean, at the right times each house girl has an house event were you can spy them taking a shower, and if you have their questline completed you can enter and have sex or spy them for a chance of masturbating (except for Laura because BoN didn't implement her house events fully yet), as an example, the event bellow:

1647522354208.png 1647522477548.png

I still need to map Laura's and Sarah's fully, but I know that on mondays it is:
6:00 Lucy
7:00 Sarah
9:00 Laura
11:00 Amy
15:00 Maria
My point is: until version 0.88, if you went to the right side of the bathroom (aka the kitchen), you could see the icon of the girl who was inside. In version 0.89 they are still there at the same times, but their icons are gone:
1647522767899.png 1647522309481.png
So, it would be nice to have the icons back so we don't need to know by heart or check outside of the game for who is in there

As for Andrea and Rose, their interactive sex becomes unavailable after Markus joins the MC's gang, which happens on version 0.87. Gonna send some saves for test, as follows:

file10 - Save at the start of version 0.86, when you could still do the threesome. Saved right in front of them
file13 - Start of 0.87, saved on book of faces. Going out of the book of faces will straight up trigger 0.87 cutscenes. After them you'll already be grouped with Markus to go see his cousin, and thus already be unable to engage sex with the cousin
fille14 - saved grouped with Markus in front of his cousin's house. Entering the house will trigger the cutscene which I think to be the event that disables the sex. Because you're grouped, you can't access the sex, but I'd guess code-wise it is still enabled
file15 - right after the cutscene, sex with Markus cousin already unavailable

View attachment Andrea+Rose Test.rar

Gonna message you a drive with my 0.88 version of the game, so you don't have to dig around for a download link

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For the shower I mean, at the right times each house girl has an house event were you can spy them taking a shower, and if you have their questline completed you can enter and have sex or spy them for a chance of masturbating (except for Laura because BoN didn't implement her house events fully yet), as an example, the event bellow:

View attachment 1708812 View attachment 1708814

I still need to map Laura's and Sarah's fully, but I know that on mondays it is:
6:00 Lucy
7:00 Sarah
9:00 Laura
11:00 Amy
15:00 Maria
My point is: until version 0.88, if you went to the right side of the bathroom (aka the kitchen), you could see the icon of the girl who was inside. In version 0.89 they are still there at the same times, but their icons are gone:
View attachment 1708823 View attachment 1708811
So, it would be nice to have the icons back so we don't need to know by heart or check outside of the game for who is in there

As for Andrea and Rose, their interactive sex becomes unavailable after Markus joins the MC's gang, which happens on version 0.87. Gonna send some saves for test, as follows:

file10 - Save at the start of version 0.86, when you could still do the threesome. Saved right in front of them
file13 - Start of 0.87, saved on book of faces. Going out of the book of faces will straight up trigger 0.87 cutscenes. After them you'll already be grouped with Markus to go see his cousin, and thus already be unable to engage sex with the cousin
fille14 - saved grouped with Markus in front of his cousin's house. Entering the house will trigger the cutscene which I think to be the event that disables the sex. Because you're grouped, you can't access the sex, but I'd guess code-wise it is still enabled
file15 - right after the cutscene, sex with Markus cousin already unavailable

View attachment 1708911

Gonna message you a drive with my 0.88 version of the game, so you don't have to dig around for a download link
Oh I now understand what you mean. Thanks for explaining it to me and providing the saves, will definitely check this weekend.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Jieigh

I updated the unofficial bug fixes to include the Andrea and Rose + shower sprites. I dont think it is applicable to the mod because it's more like a restore feature imo; hence, I added it to the the bug patch. I hope thats cool (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jieigh and jtw

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
" Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified game version above. "
Does this mean the mod is not required anymore for current game versions?

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Okay, so first I merged the current cheat mod with the current game version, so what do I do with the old version? It has all of my progress.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
" Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified game version above. "
Does this mean the mod is not required anymore for current game versions?
I edited the message to make it a little clearer.
But to answer your question, no the mod is always required, if you so choose to use it. The message you quoted simply mean, don't use an old mod when a new game version comes out. e.g. if you look at the mod post you will see the specified game version:

Mod Version: 1.16
Game Version: 0.89

That means, mod 1.16 is for game version v0.89 and only for that version. When v0.90 comes out, you have to wait till the mod gets updated to use the mod. If anyone use the old mod on the new v0.90, they will certainly gets bugs that would be their fault. As this is also made known to the user, when using the mod for the first time. The mod tells you in-game specifically which game version it is for. I hope this is clearer to you now (y) . The current mod is working fine with the latest version of the game, which is v0.89

Okay, so first I merged the current cheat mod with the current game version, so what do I do with the old version? It has all of my progress.
Go into your old game version folder > www folder. You would see your save folder.
Copy this save folder to your new game folder at the same directory > www.
It should look something like this: MNLv0.89/www/save
Once you verify your saves are loading up on new version, you can delete the old game version to save space.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I have been testing the autosave option every 5 minutes and so far I have not had the need to use the save1 but it is a great tool and I appreciate it, something curious happened to me with the autosave I must say, I was doing an infiltration mission and the autosave saved just at the very moment when the guard discovers me so that save became an infinite loop of death haha, luckily I had my main save where I save every 10 minutes so it was not a problem.
Small recommendation (and a obvious one) to those who play with the autosave option enabled, do not play with only one save, use at least 2, otherwise it could happen to you what happened to me. cheers

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have been testing the autosave option every 5 minutes and so far I have not had the need to use the save1 but it is a great tool and I appreciate it, something curious happened to me with the autosave I must say, I was doing an infiltration mission and the autosave saved just at the very moment when the guard discovers me so that save became an infinite loop of death haha, luckily I had my main save where I save every 10 minutes so it was not a problem.
Small recommendation (and a obvious one) to those who play with the autosave option enabled, do not play with only one save, use at least 2, otherwise it could happen to you what happened to me. cheers
To further add what you wrote.
The autosave is just an extra safety in some cases, it was never meant for the player to depend on one save. Depending solely on one save is never smart to do when playing any game. The autosave feature always saves after 5 minutes regardless where you are, this should be obvious. Maybe I will tweak it to allow saving two time at two save slots, i.e. one for 5 minutes the other for 10min. However, it is the player responsibility to save more than once. Anyone stuck in a loop and didn't have a second/multiple saves, it is completely their fault. I hope players understand this, because it is obvious imo. Maybe I might remove this feature entirely, as it contributing to the bad habit of players depending on one save.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
To further add what you wrote.
The autosave is just an extra safety in some cases, it was never meant for the player to depend on one save. Depending solely on one save is never smart to do when playing any game. The autosave feature always saves after 5 minutes regardless where you are, this should be obvious. Maybe I will tweak it to allow saving two time at two save slots, i.e. one for 5 minutes the other for 10min. However, it is the player responsibility to save more than once. Anyone stuck in a loop and didn't have a second/multiple saves, it is completely their fault. I hope players understand this, because it is obvious imo. Maybe I might remove this feature entirely, as it contributing to the bad habit of players depending on one save.
Yeah, totally agree, actually I play with 5 different saves at a time, it's just that I commented on it since there are always people who don't do obvious and indispensable things when they play, a great example is the main MNL thread, how many people are there asking about something when literally right above them was the answer? haha it's very sad but it should be mentioned even if it's obvious.

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I've gotten the mod inside the game but I play on Mac and when i hit the cheat button in the menu nothing happens. Just the menu closes. Is there a different mod for Mac or am I doing something wrong?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Once your Mac game version is the same as the current windows game version, the mod should work just fine.
How to update your game Mac version

Installation of the pc cheat mod on Mac:
  1. Extract the PC Cheat mod you will get a "www" folder.
  2. Go into the "www" folder and copy its three folders (data,img & js), to the mac game resources location: www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw
  3. Thats it!

Issues:
  1. Press W and "Cheats" should display on menu, if it is not there, then you installed it wrong
  2. If you select "Cheats" and it is not opening the menu, then you did not update your Mac game to latest version (first sentence in this post) OR you installed the cheat mod wrong. Hence try again!
  3. Do not message me saying it is not working. Follow above methods as this is confirmed to be working and the issue is you not reading!
  4. Once the game is launching and you able to play on Mac (critical overlooked step), all you gotta do is ensure Mac game version is equal to cheat mod release version e.g. Using cheat mod v0.95 then Mac needs to have game v0.95.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunsol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes