Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I edited the message to make it a little clearer.
But to answer your question, no the mod is always required, if you so choose to use it. The message you quoted simply mean, don't use an old mod when a new game version comes out. e.g. if you look at the mod post you will see the specified game version:

Mod Version: 1.16
Game Version: 0.89

That means, mod 1.16 is for game version v0.89 and only for that version. When v0.90 comes out, you have to wait till the mod gets updated to use the mod. If anyone use the old mod on the new v0.90, they will certainly gets bugs that would be their fault. As this is also made known to the user, when using the mod for the first time. The mod tells you in-game specifically which game version it is for. I hope this is clearer to you now (y) . The current mod is working fine with the latest version of the game, which is v0.89

Go into your old game version folder > www folder. You would see your save folder.
Copy this save folder to your new game folder at the same directory > www.
It should look something like this: MNLv0.89/www/save
Once you verify your saves are loading up on new version, you can delete the old game version to save space.
Okay I did that. But when I was in my game, I discovered my Cheats menu is not there any more. What do I do?

tris95

May 21, 2020
Hi everytime i download the file is gives me a music file instead of the compressed zipfile any idea why

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi everytime i download the file is gives me a music file instead of the compressed zipfile any idea why
Must be a problem on your pc. As it relates to Windows OS, I would say check your association file type on your pc. Or update your archive program (Winrar, 7zip, peazip etc) and manage/check .7z , .rar , .zip extensions when ask to associate the files.

You can also right click on the file > properties > open with > change and select the archive program. But I recommend update your archive program first.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

tris95

May 21, 2020
Must be a problem on your pc. As it relates to Windows OS, I would say check your association file type on your pc. Or update your archive program (Winrar, 7zip, peazip etc) and manage/check .7z , .rar , .zip extensions when ask to associate the files.

You can also right click on the file > properties > open with > change and select the archive program. But I recommend update your archive program first.
I downloaded winrar but still it is not compressed zip watched youtube videos on how to compress it and it but that didn't tell me much I never had this problem before when you first uploaded the file and now I do.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded winrar but still it is not compressed zip watched youtube videos on how to compress it and it but that didn't tell me much I never had this problem before when you first uploaded the file and now I do.
Regardless, it is a problem with your pc. You may have had a file type association recently that it why you are having the problem now.

Nothing is wrong with the pc cheat mod file. Why are you compressing the file? You have to extract it, as it is already compress in a archive.
#6 of the cheat mod installation instruction has pictures etc on how it should look. If you do not have the option extract when you right click the download mod file, then 7z extension is not set to use Winrar. You can send me a video on what you are doing, so I can see where your going wrong. But as I mentioned, the problem is file type association for the extension 7z on your pc; hence you are the only person with the problem.

As I stated before there are several way in which this can be fix on your pc.
Either:
  • Open Winrar > Options > Settings > Integration > check 7z , rar, zip etc in "associated Winrar with"
OR
  • Right click the file > open with > choose another app > select winrar > make sure to check always use this
OR
  • Right click the file and click properties > on the general tab > you will see "file type" and under it "open with" > select change and choose winrar.
OR
  • Search in Windows "file type" then choose " Choose default apps by file type" > look for 7z and choose winrar.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tris95

May 21, 2020
Regardless, it is a problem with your pc. You may have had a file type association recently that it why you are having the problem now.

Nothing is wrong with the pc cheat mod file. Why are you compressing the file? You have to extract it, as it is already compress in a archive.
#6 of the cheat mod installation instruction has pictures etc on how it should look. If you do not have the option extract when you right click the download mod file, then 7z extension is not set to use Winrar. You can send me a video on what you are doing, so I can see where your going wrong. But as I mentioned, the problem is file type association for the extension 7z on your pc; hence you are the only person with the problem.

As I stated before there are several way in which this can be fix on your pc.
Either:
  • Open Winrar > Options > Settings > Integration > check 7z , rar, zip etc in "associated Winrar with"
OR
  • Right click the file > open with > choose another app > select winrar > make sure to check always use this
OR
  • Right click the file and click properties > on the general tab > you will see "file type" and under it "open with" > select change and choose winrar.
OR
  • Search in Windows "file type" then choose " Choose default apps by file type" > look for 7z and choose winrar.
what i mean is when i download your mod it should be zipped but it is not its shows me mp3 file not a zipped folder i have winrar so now im trying to figure out how to download your mod zipped and not mp3

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
what i mean is when i download your mod it should be zipped but it is not its shows me mp3 file not a zipped folder i have winrar so now im trying to figure out how to download your mod zipped and not mp3
Bruh I just told you two times how to fix it. I repeat, you have a file type association problem on your PC, hence the mp3 file issue. I already told you the many ways to fix. Re-read the post I previous sent in which you just quote. If you dont understand extensions and file association type etc, I suggest you google and use youtube to get a better idea. No offense but did you even try any of the fixes I told you. As this is a really simple fix which I shouldn't have to explain, as this is a user problem on their pc and has nothing to do with the mod. Once again no offense intended at all.

I'm now just assuming you dont know much about computers hence the problem and that is why I am trying to explain to you. So just try the fixes I told you and it will work as normal. If you get further problem, send me a video of you trying the steps and I will be able to guide you. As there is nothing more I can do via texting/messaging without video, as I already explain the fixes for your PC and would just be repeating myself. Hope this is understandable (y)

Also to save time, you can also right click on the downloaded pc cheat mod and click properties and send me a screenshot of that. But regardless, you will have to try the fix I posted anyway to solve your problem. Just I need visual confirmation preferably a video to further help and point out where you may be going wrong.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
helllooo
the study icon does not appear in lucy's quest
how can I fix it please ?
This thread is for mod related questions, post in the main thread.
But to answer your question: Use the unofficial bug fix patch posted in the main thread OP / Download page.

• Red Heart

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry bro but sadly I ain't flash. Will update it soon though, just it have a lot of bs in this update it may take a while. Plus I dont know if the dev will update it to address some of the current issues. But in the mean time I will be making a template, so I can release it quickly when that time comes.

I would say ETA in 2 days maybe. No promises

This is my speed right now:
giphy.gif gg.gif

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Sorry bro but sadly I ain't flash. Will update it soon though, just it have a lot of bs in this update it may take a while. Plus I dont know if the dev will update it to address some of the current issues. But in the mean time I will be making a template, so I can release it quickly when that time comes.

I would say ETA in 2 days maybe. No promises

This is my speed right now:
View attachment 2010631 View attachment 2010632
usually for each new update do u have do some major change to the cheat mod? or it can be just very minor change? just wondering if the old version might work with a few not game breaking glitches here and there.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
usually for each new update do u have do some major change to the cheat mod? or it can be just very minor change? just wondering if the old version might work with a few not game breaking glitches here and there.
Every update I try to update it to match the game first and the current cheat mod features. After I may add new features sometimes or if requested. So you gotta keep checking the thread I guess. But regardless, you cannot use a old version mod on a new. The way the game is, every update needs a cheat mod update. If you use the old mod with the new update, you will get game breaking bugs.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Every update I try to update it to match the game first and the current cheat mod features. After I may add new features sometimes or if requested. So you gotta keep checking the thread I guess. But regardless, you cannot use a old version mod on a new. The way the game is, every update needs a cheat mod update. If you use the old mod with the new update, you will get game breaking bugs.
ah i see thx

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes