Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
idk if this cuz of mod or not, got bug in nestor's garage side quest, when i need to find stolen car, i need to go to high neigborhood west, but there is no car...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
idk if this cuz of mod or not, got bug in nestor's garage side quest, when i need to find stolen car, i need to go to high neigborhood west, but there is no car...
Try without mod and see for yourself. Check here to see how: LINK

Note: The dev left out/removed many things from the game v0.90. The hornet garage was one of them.

I recommend you use the . If you still get problems, feel free to buzz me

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
yo bro, i install bug fix then this mod, and now new bug fix is out, so how should i do it, install new bugfix and then mod again?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yo bro, i install bug fix then this mod, and now new bug fix is out, so how should i do it, install new bugfix and then mod again?
Yeah because the unofficial and pc cheat mod gets updated for compatibility. Because there are so many bugs in the game. Both have to be updated and installed in that order when using them. You are correct (y)

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
If for whatever reason, I need to uninstall this mod, is it possible to remove certain variables from a save file to make them compatible with the base game again?

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
Is this version of the mod compatible with the bugfix version that was updated today or does it still have to be updated?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If for whatever reason, I need to uninstall this mod, is it possible to remove certain variables from a save file to make them compatible with the base game again?
You cannot remove variables that are saved in the save file. But you can just reset them to 0. If any new variable in the base game needs that exact variable slot, it will just be overwritten. Regardless, removing the mod and using it on base game doesn't affect the base game settings. Therefore once the save is saved again, it will work as normal.

Is this version of the mod compatible with the bugfix version that was updated today or does it still have to be updated?
Yes it is compatible. The files edited had no relation to the files in pc cheat mod. So still compatible. I make sure they are before uploading.

• Red Heart

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Using the compressed version you posted (not .91 posted on main page), then installing new bugfix (merge www file) and then pc cheat mod (merge www file), for some reason "cheats" no longer shows up when pressing w on a new game start. Playing through the whole intro again is quite annoying (even with skip the first part). Should download full version? Any chance for an early-ish save to skip the intro stuff? Tried a couple times playing until passed Jet's first scene and at school

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Using the compressed version you posted (not .91 posted on main page), then installing new bugfix (merge www file) and then pc cheat mod (merge www file), for some reason "cheats" no longer shows up when pressing w on a new game start. Playing through the whole intro again is quite annoying (even with skip the first part). Should download full version? Any chance for an early-ish save to skip the intro stuff? Tried a couple times playing until passed Jet's first scene and at school
I replaced instead of merge and now cheats shows up but when I click on it nothing happens

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I replaced instead of merge and now cheats shows up but when I click on it nothing happens

Then this should indicate that you are doing the wrong thing. So I would suggest to rule out corruption of your files. To use a clean copy of the game and this time replace the files again. When you get the phone from Warren, press W and the cheat will show up. Refer to the images of how to install the mod on the first page for better guidance. If you further get problems, pm me and I will assist. As the mod is working fine on any version of the game i.e. Compress or FULL.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Try without mod and see for yourself. Check here to see how: LINK

Note: The dev left out/removed many things from the game v0.90. The hornet garage was one of them.

I recommend you use the . If you still get problems, feel free to buzz me
hello, got another but like this, but now in Carol quest to help her mom, funny thing is that i need to go to the high neigborhood west again, to the same place, but carol's mom is not there,
here is my save, check if u can =) btw i tried with and without mod

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello, got another but like this, but now in Carol quest to help her mom, funny thing is that i need to go to the high neigborhood west again, to the same place, but carol's mom is not there,
here is my save, check if u can =) btw i tried with and without mod
Carol missions were removed in v0.90 by the dev so has nothing to with the mod. This thread is only for mod related questions, not game bugs. Feel free to post in the main thread or pm me directly.

On a side note: I have already added back all Carol missions and currently testing it out to confirm her entire questline can be completed. Will update the unofficial patch probably tonight or tomorrow along with some additional fixes.

For now I recommend you dont do any carol quest until they are fixed (y). I only now reach carol part from a new game start, so playing and testing kinda slow. So far so good with the unofficial patch and no bugs

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Carol missions were removed in v0.90 by the dev so has nothing to with the mod. This thread is only for mod related questions, not game bugs. Feel free to post in the main thread or pm me directly.

On a side note: I have already added back all Carol missions and currently testing it out to confirm her entire questline can be completed. Will update the unofficial patch probably tonight or tomorrow along with some additional fixes.

For now I recommend you dont do any carol quest until they are fixed (y). I only now reach carol part from a new game start, so playing and testing kinda slow. So far so good with the unofficial patch and no bugs
okay, no problem bro, i will wait for fix, thanks for your work (y)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is the cheat mod work on v0.90? also a walkthrough for the new update
2022-09-11_10-16.png

You can always see what version of the game the mod is for as shown in the image; find it on the OP/Main page. I don't do the walk-through. But imo, it is not needed, the game BOF is more than enough and more accurate.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes