Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Just to know, how much time does it usually take between a game update and this cheat mod's update? As in, how long to catch up? Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheat mod has been updated to v0.91

Added features:
  • Can use car to drive around, requested by Incest games fan (Note: work in progress, but it seems good for now)
  • Laura follow bathroom event, able to see all scenes at the stalls
  • Can enter special sex mode by pressing page-up. (while having sex)

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just to know, how much time does it usually take between a game update and this cheat mod's update? As in, how long to catch up? Thanks
Normally it is in the same week or sooner. It depends on if Im in college as I would only be able to work on weekends. Then it might be 2 weeks, but normally in a week. Currently in college and still release within one week time for v0.91. So not to bad I would say :censored::censored:

Also due to the game, everything has to be redone most of the time. All this takes time, plus I do the compress and unofficial bug fixes. Checking for compatibility and also bug testing delays the release.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback and p3ki

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Normally it is in the same week or sooner. It depends on if Im in college as I would only be able to work on weekends. Then it might be 2 weeks, but normally in a week. Currently in college and still release within one week time for v0.91. So not to bad I would say :censored::censored:

Also due to the game, everything has to be redone most of the time. All this takes time, plus I do the compress and unofficial bug fixes. Checking for compatibility and also bug testing delays the release.
Thanks for the reply

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Cheat mod has been updated to v0.91

Added features:
  • Can use car to drive around, requested by Incest games fan (Note: work in progress, but it seems good for now)
  • Laura follow bathroom event, able to see all scenes at the stalls
  • Can enter special sex mode by pressing page-up. (while having sex)
i dont want to sound ungrateful. But this is not what i meant when i say i want to see the car. I just wanted it parked on the street after fast travel so i could use it later after finished the business. Thanks for the hardwork. Btw how do i get out of the car?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i dont want to sound ungrateful. But this is not what i meant when i say i want to see the car. I just wanted it parked on the street after fast travel so i could use it later after finished the business. Thanks for the hardwork. Btw how do i get out of the car?
You never said this. You requested to basically drive around instead of fast travel. (Screenshot below)
You never followed my advice and pm me or posted in the mod thread all the features you wanted. If you did that, then you could of clearly said what you wanted.

1664075621820.png

However, I am done with the whole car thing as it seems I wasted my valuable time.
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you are asking to much by creating new things that was never communicated. Maybe you will have better luck asking the dev instead.

If you want to know how to get out of the car, read the instruction posted in the mod post feature list, it is there for this exact reason OR in the game has instructions when you select car. I don't understand why no one reads, I even put it inside the mod itself so people would NOT ask stuff like this. I say all this without malice, my text might seem a little annoyed, which I am. It is just to to ridiculous to even bother with again. This car feature is close in my book.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Hey guys, got stuck on the scene where you go on the first scene with carol, already downloaded all the missing images fixes as well. Any help? image_2022-09-24_231429442.png

wild117

Jun 15, 2018
Whenever using the cheat menu, it warns me that if I'm using 0.91 instead of 0.90, that I may run into issues. I've downloaded the 0.91 updated version unless the main post link hasn't been updated?
The folder numbers 0.91 though

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Whenever using the cheat menu, it warns me that if I'm using 0.91 instead of 0.90, that I may run into issues. I've downloaded the 0.91 updated version unless the main post link hasn't been updated?
The folder numbers 0.91 though
The mod at main page is updated and correct to use on v0.91. Redownload and everything should work as normal. I updated several times today for bug fixes compatibility and updated to fix the v0.90 issue you mention.

• Red Heart

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
You never said this. You requested to basically drive around instead of fast travel. (Screenshot below)
You never followed my advice and pm me or posted in the mod thread all the features you wanted. If you did that, then you could of clearly said what you wanted.

View attachment 2063034

However, I am done with the whole car thing as it seems I wasted my valuable time.
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you are asking to much by creating new things that was never communicated. Maybe you will have better luck asking the dev instead.

If you want to know how to get out of the car, read the instruction posted in the mod post feature list, it is there for this exact reason OR in the game has instructions when you select car. I don't understand why no one reads, I even put it inside the mod itself so people would NOT ask stuff like this. I say all this without malice, my text might seem a little annoyed, which I am. It is just to to ridiculous to even bother with again. This car feature is close in my book.
yeah mate. I'm sorry if you somehow got furious by my request. But this was my first request that you ignored for almost a year Screenshot_2022-09-26-02-31-04-21.png
I understand that you got angry. Can't blame you though

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah mate. I'm sorry if you somehow got furious by my request. But this was my first request that you ignored for almost a year View attachment 2064410
I understand that you got angry. Can't blame you though
First of all, that picture is irrelevant. You didnt quote me, that was posted before you even contacted me. Am I suppose to know your every post before you contact me. When you quoted me you said to drive around as shown in the previous picture. So am I suppose to magically know you said this before in the thread randomly. Am I suppose to watch your every message you post. Man I cannot understand the logic of you by posting this.

You did not follow instructions and pm me or posted in the mod thread for almost an year about the request like I asked to. But found time to post in the main thread saying, something like "when, it almost a year", come on seriously :rolleyes:. Give that song a rest :cautious:

I am sorry but I am not a mind reader. Additionally, don't assume Im furious or anything from words on the internet. These are just facts that I am posting. However, I am annoyed by the response, cause I just cannot fathom the reasoning behind that post of yours with the picture. Plus I spend to much time on this mod feature when I could of been doing something way more important.

Note: First request or 1000th, doesn't excuse simple reading and following instructions.

I am sorry but I will just ignore from now on. Let us agree to disagree (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
how to i turn the clock back? I'm not seeing any options in the pause menu or phone menu. Only says spend time, it didnt switch to change time

Last edited:

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Trying to figure out how to use this mode to bypass the Football minigame but I can't find it in the menu.. anyone able to give a step by step guide?

The football minigame is quite idiotic.... finally passed... and I don't know how.... if this mod can bypass it, make it more obvious as I could not find it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes