Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony is the update for the mod happening today?
Hi kind person Do you think you can update this mod to the new version 0.92??
hey guys, Im really sorry I been checking pm/dm and did not even start on the mod. I was going to try to fix all the major critical bugs in the game first, then work on the mod. Reason is, even with the mod, you will be stuck in the game. So better to fix those first. I hope everyone understands this logic. I will work on it, you guys know my track record, I work quick (y) (Well I think so at least ;))

Mar 15, 2021
hey guys, Im really sorry I been checking pm/dm and did not even start on the mod. I was going to try to fix all the major critical bugs in the game first, then work on the mod. Reason is, even with the mod, you will be stuck in the game. So better to fix those first. I hope everyone understands this logic. I will work on it, you guys know my track record, I work quick (y) (Well I think so at least ;))
Thank you for you hard work.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
i wonder why the dev hadn't hire u by this point cause a) you're clearly know how to code this game a lot more than the dev b) you actually give more of a damn about the game than the dev to stick around this long to help with the bug fix compared to the dev who just pushing out more and more bugs for every update

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okay it seems the dev is finally fixing his bugs. I posted his official patch in the . This frees me up from having to sort out the new bugs. I will work on the mod tomorrow evening as it is 11:43pm here. Hopefully I will be able to finish by night time, as I will have to test and ensure it is working, plus I thought of some features to add.

Last edited:

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Okay it seems the dev is finally fixing his bugs. I posted his official patch in the . This frees me up from having to sort out the new bugs. I will work on the mod tomorrow evening as it is 11:43pm here. Hopefully I will be able to finish by night time, as I will have to test and ensure it is working, plus I thought of some features to add.
his bug fixing wont creat more bugs right? haha for you to fix

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is it okay if i download Compressed version of the game?
Of course, the compress does not change the game code. The only thing is does is make the images,video,audio smaller in file size. Nothing is changed or resized or edited.

his bug fixing wont creat more bugs right? haha for you to fix
:ROFLMAO: I highly doubt it. Because he is not rushing to fix bugs last minute, like he does to release the update. So it should be just fine

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal and wataru69

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Of course, the compress does not change the game code. The only thing is does is make the images,video,audio smaller. Nothing else.

:ROFLMAO: I highly doubt it. Because he is not rushing to fix bugs last minute, like he does to release the update. So it should be just fine
i juat read the main thread it still has bugs in carols dates seen

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
1671633352747.png
please help me, i'm on the mission that go find some packages but when I come to this area I find no package but the "!" mark still appear

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 2252634
please help me, i'm on the mission that go find some packages but when I come to this area I find no package but the "!" mark still appear
This thread is not meant to be reporting game bugs, go to the main thread or pm/dm me including your save facing the problem.

But to answer your question (this time), have you tried to change time and keep changing until it appear? Most likely you are at the wrong time.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this. I went to the link you posted and downloaded the v0.92 first patch. But if I try to download the bug patch as well, it won't let me download it. It says the file is no longer available. Do i need also the bug patch? If yes, can you reupload it?
Also thank you for you hard work, without you this game is almost unplayable :love: :) cant wait to try the new mod.

Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this. I went to the link you posted and downloaded the v0.92 first patch. But if I try to download the bug patch as well, it won't let me download it. It says the file is no longer available. Do i need also the bug patch? If yes, can you reupload it?
Also thank you for you hard work, without you this game is almost unplayable :love: :) cant wait to try the new mod.

Thank you
No need to say sorry bro. To clarify your question, you dont need the bug patch of the old, plus if you use it you will get bugs on the new version. The current patch is official from the dev. You just need to use that. He is working on the bug fixes. I on the other hand, am only fixing the new content bugs (i.e. the bugs at house with Lucy) when I finish with the mod today unless the dev fixes them already. The dev seems to stepping up his game either due to backlash/lose of patrons(money) coupled with no one is fixing his game for him. So Im stepping back and letting him finish strong in terms of his game and fans (y)

If you get any missing images error though, the old bug patch missing images link should work just fine.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
was Carol's storyline removed in the official release and then readded by yourself in the mod?
It was removed in v0.91, which I added back in the unofficial bug patch, not the mod. I dont know if the dev fixed it in v0.92 as I haven't check Carol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes