Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My saved files are not working after updating the cheat mod. It's giving that "cannot read property trigger" error. I've already tried the steps which are mentioned in the forum, can anyone help me?
Must be a problem on your end. Cause I load up your save like normal, with no issues.
v0.92 game + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod. No issues
All I did was re-saved.

Reactions: A.aron

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Must be a problem on your end. Cause I load up your save like normal, with no issues.
v0.92 game + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod. No issues
All I did was re-saved.
Tell me if I am doing anything incorrectly or in the wrong order;

1: unofficial bug patch+ missing images pack
2: v.92 cheat mod
3: starting a new game, saving it and then replacing it with the older save.

Reactions: IRedI

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Tell me if I am doing anything incorrectly or in the wrong order;

1: unofficial bug patch+ missing images pack
2: v.92 cheat mod
3: starting a new game, saving it and then replacing it with the older save.
Thats actually the perfect order. Did you check if the save I sent loaded up?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I still get the Map226.json error when entering the garage workplace.
Fresh install with 0.92 mod version. What do i do now?
Edit: The 0.92 bugfixes helped.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Cheat mod updated for compatibility with the

Hey bro can you remove that attachment. I know you trying to help me/members out and I appreciated it. But there was a reason the link was removed as it is updated to included fixes and stuff. By providing old version, it will cause bugs and some members will somehow download it and blame me after.

Btw is Saturday really your birthday or you messing with me :)
But I download the latest version, at least that what it said, and yes saturday the 24th and also need a file data/Map226.json is missing, started game and has tons changes was doing hospital jobs(should've saved)but went to the mechanic and got that error with missing map. I'll remove that file just iin case.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I got the same error but I installed everything in wrong order lol :oops::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats because you saved in an on going mission with timer on. So that is why you cause your error.
The save load but is highly unplayable. You may have to start over. I will check it more later tonight

But I download the latest version, at least that what it said, and yes saturday the 24th and also need a file data/Map226.json is missing, started game and has tons changes was doing hospital jobs(should've saved)but went to the mechanic and got that error with missing map. I'll remove that file just iin case.
I was in the process of updating it. Hence why members was saying it was deleted but this time-frame was no more than in about 2-3 mins. This should of been assumed from my track record, I would of liked to think :cry:.

Regardless my g, please refrain from uploading files, it will cause more trouble for me. Contact me directly FIRST, or inform members "Hey SoTN is deep in some pu... he will get to it when he finish in the next 3 mins, 5 if he's hydrated :ROFLMAO:" something along those lines. But seriously, I manage the thread rather quickly. This goes for everyone also. Please don't upload my mod, as you will be providing old versions 95% :unsure: of the time.

Try the unofficial patch. The file Map226 is there. The dev left out all those events and jobs etc. I did not update my last patch fixes where I fixed all those problems. I am not rushing, because I am giving the dev time to fix his own game himself. Plus its Christmas time...been busy :)

Hope you enjoy your birthday man, I wish you all the best.
Have a cold one on me, bless
cheers-beer.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thats because you saved in an on going mission with timer on. So that is why you cause your error.
The save load but is highly unplayable. You may have to start over. I will check it more later tonight

I was in the process of updating it. Hence why members was saying it was deleted but this time-frame was no more than in about 2-3 mins. This should of been assumed from my track record, I would of liked to think :cry:.

Regardless my g, please refrain from uploading files, it will cause more trouble for me. Contact me directly FIRST, or inform members "Hey SoTN is deep in some pu... he will get to it when he finish in the next 3 mins, 5 if Im hydrated :ROFLMAO:" something along those lines. But seriously, I manage the thread rather quickly. This goes for everyone also. Please don't upload my mod, as you will be providing old versions 95% :unsure: of the time.

Try the unofficial patch. The file Map226 is there. The dev left out all those events and jobs etc. I did not update my last patch fixes where I fixed all those problems. I am not rushing, because I am giving the dev time to fix his own game himself. Plus its Christmas time...been busy :)

Hope you enjoy your birthday man, I wish you all the best.
Have a cold one on me, bless
View attachment 2258938
Yeah done that but now when you go with mechanic to get the stolen car there is no car tried different hours and nothing,so just gonna skip that, sometimes when things don't I tried reload and it fixes it but not on this one. Glad had a save from when mc leaves hospital so now I see some fights but really wanted to see what changed. I'll figure something or do what I did iin first place send the game to the trash bin. Don't know about the cold one with this inflation only thing I can get is a cold

BananaShot3008

Apr 11, 2021
Hey unfortunately, I also have the trigger problem. Updated the Mod, made new save and replaced it. Game is giving me "cannot read property trigger" error , when loading save. Could anybody help me?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night i know this is not the page for bugfix. I just do not know if is a bug or not.
But surely the developer destroyed some things in his game.

I was trying to do the main quest for lucy who asks me to talk to tyna at school who is with rechel on the roof.
After i speak with them, she ask me about a sapphire necklace (now peraphs is a different necklace, but i already have one in me inventary, but the MC do not see it.
Anyway the bug that i do not know if is a bug is... after the speak i and up on the recess. So ofc i can go out using the door, but istead i try to fuck the janitor... and the screen go black no images... if i click on pussy/ass the sex scene start, but the game remove the orgasm bar... i try to use you cheat... press page up, but nothing... so i need to wait till MC come... because without the orgasm bar... the mc do not win the 3 time sex... so after 5 time he come.
I try to go to Caroline house to fuck her... but nothing i cant enter the door? I try every hour... nothing.
Now i fear that most of the women sex scene in game are broken? Or perhaps is me save?
Can someone tell me if they can do sex with Caroline? Or if the sex scene with the janitor is ok for them?
At last i know if is me save that is broken or is the game :ROFLMAO:
Man i really do not wanna restart the game from the scrap again... its to long to replay till lucy update...

Anyway thank you for the new cheat mod.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
chicho1958
Yup all those are bugged since v0.90 I believe, including all Carol quest-line also. I will fix all those but giving the dev time to.

Bahamut Zero
Its fine bro, I know you are one of the guys who reads my stuff properly. Plus, I'm thinking to allow this thread to be used for that also as it does not have a direct thread, even though a moderator advised to a while now to create one. I was just to busy with school.

I am unsure if you are familiar with my last bug patches where I fixed all those sex scenes. I assume you are not, hence the message. But all those are bugs the dev created in his game when he change up everything and included that UI and interactive sex. He never fixed them and they are still there to this date. I will surely get to them some time. The dev himself said to use a save he provided as starting a new game is completely unplayable. This update is only meant to play Lucy content and even that was broken. But I will get to all bugs at a later time, your save is not broken.

IRedI
Here is your save: SAVE

BananaShot3008

View attachment file16.rar View attachment file1.rar

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
chicho1958
Yup all those are bugged since v0.90 I believe including all Carol quest-line also. I will fix all those but giving the dev time to.

Bahamut Zero
Its fine bro, I know you are one of the guys who reads my stuff properly. Plus, I'm thinking to allow this thread to be used for that also as it does not have a direct thread, even though a moderator advised to a while now to create one. I was just to busy with school.

I am unsure if you are familiar with my last bug patches where I fixed all those sex scenes. I assume you are not, hence the message. But all those are bugs the dev created in his game when he change up everything and included that UI and interactive sex. He never fixed them and they are still there to this date. I will surely get to them some time. The dev himself said to use a save he provided as starting a new game is completely unplayable. This update is only meant to play Lucy content and even that was broken. But I will get to all bugs at a later time, your save is not broken.

IRedI

BananaShot3008

View attachment 2259054 View attachment 2259055
Yeah sure i recently discovered your bugfix. And in fact I immediately used it, as soon as I downloaded the game. So as to solve further problems that the developer almost never fixes. If it wouldn't be for you then surely more than 70% of the game now would be unplayable. For now i surelly do not deleted the old version of the game... v0.88 is more stable then the latest two update.
Anyway thank you for you hard work. Cant wait to see all bugs correct. The important things is don't stress too much, take it easy, health first of course (and sorry for me bad english :ROFLMAO: )

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
chicho1958
Yup all those are bugged since v0.90 I believe, including all Carol quest-line also. I will fix all those but giving the dev time to.

Bahamut Zero

IRedI

BananaShot3008

View attachment 2259054 View attachment 2259055
Yeah saw the hospital cheats saved a lot time and for the mechanic I just used the time cheat to finish it off faster, also saw the dancing job don't even know if it's implemented, just want to get rid side quests before getting into main quests,feeding some cats but also thinking how to cook them if I don't have a meal this xmas :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And also using my cheat that I use for all rpgm games, doesn't overwrite anything, mostly is just to slow down the mc sex bar to get specials. Your mod is for moving around saves alot time and for a few more things. Going shopping tomorrow hope my I owe note works of they gonna lock me up in a nut house:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah sure i recently discovered your bugfix. And in fact I immediately used it, as soon as I downloaded the game. So as to solve further problems that the developer almost never fixes. If it wouldn't be for you then surely more than 70% of the game now would be unplayable. For now I surely do not deleted the old version of the game... v0.88 is more stable then the latest two update.
Anyway thank you for you hard work. Cant wait to see all bugs correct. The important things is don't stress too much, take it easy, health first of course (and sorry for me bad English :ROFLMAO: )
Thanks my g. Nah bro I'm in perfect health. My only problem is convincing a girl to allow me to have 7 more :p
But I appreciate it man. Side note: I believe beggars is currently working on an update with fixes soon, next week I believe. So depending on that, I will update eventually (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks my g. Nah bro I'm in perfect health. My only problem is convincing a girl to allow me to have 7 more :p
But I appreciate it man. Side note: I believe beggars is currently working on an update with fixes soon, next week I believe. So depending on that, I will update eventually (y)
Man after all these years trying to guide you my little grasshopper you still haven't learned, you do not convince a girl so you can have 7 more you find one that allows it. Just tell her that you'll share them with her, worst comes to worst she'll keep them all and tell you to fck off or she'll keep them and throw you off the balcony(hope you don't live on 15th floor). If she starts turning red run forest run, if she gives you a smile run faster and if she doesn't say anything close the balcony. Follow me for more couples counseling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
EN: Please help, when the second soccer game ends, a chat with Lucy starts and ends in an infinite loop with the same chat and skipping days, I can't find a way to debug it
ES: Por Favor ayuda, cuando termina el segundo partido de futbol empieza una charla con Lucy y termina en un bucle infinito con la misma charla y salteando días no encuentro la forma de desbugearlo

Thank you if you at least try

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes