Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
hey guys, Im really sorry I been checking pm/dm and did not even start on the mod. I was going to try to fix all the major critical bugs in the game first, then work on the mod. Reason is, even with the mod, you will be stuck in the game. So better to fix those first. I hope everyone understands this logic. I will work on it, you guys know my track record, I work quick (y) (Well I think so at least ;))
hey man I can't speak for everyone but don't overwork yourself, always appreciate the free work you do and I think sometimes people don't understand that you make the game playable.

Thanks and godspeed

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Today self I will release everything. This is only my third day off since exams.

is there a version for v0.92 SotN? the front page version is still v0.91
Give me some time man. The game only just came out which took months. Plus I am only just recently free.

hey man I can't speak for everyone but don't overwork yourself, always appreciate the free work you do and I think sometimes people don't understand that you make the game playable.

Thanks and godspeed
Thanks for the understanding and support man(y). Yeah many dont know how messy this game is in terms of the events/code in the game. The dev does make scene all over the place willy-nilly. It is a real chaotic process to go through and follow step by step, not easy as it sounds. I do this in my free time and only three days now I'm free. So needed some time to rejuvenate myself, especially my brain. Pussy and food does wonders, thats all I can say :ROFLMAO:. Nevertheless, thanks for the support homie, appreciate it.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you make it so, that bus travel doesn't take one hour long?
wyhtho.gif

Why would I, when you facepalming my post (unofficial bug fix).
I thought you wasn't friendly and already tagged you, in my ignore list, with a name to reflect that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
Yes I'm that petty :geek::ROFLMAO:.

petty.gif

Cereal though, what bus travel you referring to bro. I will check it out and provide alternative either in a bug-fix or in the mod. Just let me know. Is it bus travel in general or a scene or something?

Last edited:

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
does this mod will help with the party quest where I can fuck more than one girl? or is that a different one?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
does this mod will help with the party quest where I can fuck more than one girl? or is that a different one?
The only other current cheat mod, is on beggar site. Which is actually my mod that was stolen by a as**hole without permission and is vastly inferior to mine in terms of features. But who am I to complain, we're pirates :ROFLMAO:, but Im a pirate of old. Big difference, altavista anyone :sneaky:
Nevertheless, my mod had that option, but was retracted to implement a better one when I get some time.

cheat menu pls?
The game update just came out, we waited months, we can wait some days for the mod.
But soon okay, Im working on it.

Last edited:

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
The only other current cheat mod, is on beggar site. Which is actually my mod that was stolen by a as**hole without permission and is vastly inferior to mine in terms of features. But who am I to complain, we're pirates :ROFLMAO:, but Im a pirate of old. Big difference, altavista anyone :sneaky:
Nevertheless, my mod had that option, but was retracted to implement a better one when I get some time.

The game update just came out, we waited months, we can wait some days for the mod.
But soon okay, Im working on it.
sounds good, I am at the beginning of the party so I will wait... thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Update:
The mod update is finish, just testing it out to ensure no game breaking bugs and would release like in the next hr or so.

13mpty I meant it was retracted since v0.90, I will update the Party bypass when I get time. Not this release.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mod has been updated to MNL v0.92
I will add some features I been thinking of soon. So check back another time.

Symphony of the Night don't release it make them suffer or better of make them take you to a strip club and get you drunk first and since it was my idea have them take me too, I'll bring the $1 bills. Got reservation ready. View attachment 2256300
With all them picture posting like straight from a camera, you a pimp :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Mod has been updated to MNL v0.92
I will add some features I been thinking of soon. So check back another time.

With all them picture posting like straight from a camera, you a pimp :ROFLMAO:
Nah I just own 1 stripclub...well ok I own 2....ok ok I own 3....fck it you my buddy not gonna lie I own all of them. My birthday saturday this is how's gonna look
Screenshot_179.png

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheat mod updated for compatibility with the

Symphony of the Night credit goes to him, incase link still broken
Hey bro can you remove that attachment. I know you trying to help me/members out and I appreciated it. But there was a reason the link was removed as it is updated to included fixes and stuff. By providing old version, it will cause bugs and some members will somehow download it and blame me after.

Btw is Saturday really your birthday or you messing with me :)

Last edited:

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Cheat mod updated for compatibility with the

Hey bro can you remove that attachment. I know you trying to help me/members out and I appreciated it. But there was a reason the link was removed as it is updated to included fixes and stuff. By providing old version, it will cause bugs and some members will somehow download it and blame me after.

Btw is Saturday really your birthday or you messing with me :)
Hey SoTN, thanks for you r dedication on this.

Cheat mod got me out of my loop in Barcelona, but now I'm stuck on football training. Coach tells me to run around the pitch before the timer but when i do the game doesnt progress, im just stuck on the pitch for eternity. Tried all the bug fixer options, no dice.

Any ideas? Save uploaded just before accepting training if this helps!

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey SoTN, thanks for you r dedication on this.

Cheat mod got me out of my loop in Barcelona, but now I'm stuck on football training. Coach tells me to run around the pitch before the timer but when i do the game doesnt progress, im just stuck on the pitch for eternity. Tried all the bug fixer options, no dice.

Any ideas? Save uploaded just before accepting training if this helps!
Hey man, this thread is not for reporting games bugs but mods. Either pm me or post in the main thread. But to answer your question this time. Use the unofficial bug fix patch posted in the main thread. Link can be found in that thread Main page. All those bugs were fixed.

Reactions: Bazmanfoo

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
My saved files are not working after updating the cheat mod. It's giving that "cannot read property trigger" error. I've already tried the steps which are mentioned in the forum, can anyone help me?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes