Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone please help me, walkthrough says visit all the girls in the bedroom, I'm now in my new house , MC was just discharged from the hospital, have to say goodnight to all the girls but when I entered Lucy room she saying they are watching a show and I'm stucked help please

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I see you've updated the mod, does it now include the party tweak? If not, any idea when you'll able to add it? I just started a new game, so I'm quite eager to have the tweak for that part.
What is added or remove is shown in the changelog. Additionally, the PC cheat mod features list will tell you what the mod has. I suggest you read it thoroughly.

As to your request. Thanks for reminding me (y), I will check it out today and add some more features. Was actually planning to play the game from scratch today self. But I been busy playing IXION, I'm hooked :ROFLMAO:. So I would say maybe tomorrow or the next day. No promises but most likely I will by that time.

EDIT: Just an update
theola I haven't forget :giggle:, I finish the party update but also implementing a COMA bypass. Should be finish today as I got some time in the evening to finish up everything. Will see if I get time to sort out the football crap one time as well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ganzback and theola

theola

Dec 21, 2019
What is added or remove is shown in the changelog. Additionally, the PC cheat mod features list will tell you what the mod has. I suggest you read it thoroughly.

As to your request. Thanks for reminding me (y), I will check it out today and add some more features. Was actually planning to play the game from scratch today self. But I been busy playing IXION, I'm hooked :ROFLMAO:. So I would say maybe tomorrow or the next day. No promises but most likely I will by that time.

EDIT: Just an update
theola I haven't forget :giggle:, I finish the party update but also implementing a COMA bypass. Should be finish today as I got some time in the evening to finish up everything. Will see if I get time to sort out the football crap one time as well
Thanks for the update :love:.

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Hi, I think I saw that you could re-activate the babysitting jobs, if it is possible and you have time, could you do it? It would be great to have them back, I like those scenes.
Also, its compatible with the scene viewer mod?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, I think I saw that you could re-activate the babysitting jobs, if it is possible and you have time, could you do it? It would be great to have them back, I like those scenes.
Also, its compatible with the scene viewer mod?
Babysitting jobs is not a pc cheat mod feature but more like a bug fix. I only prioritizing game breaking bugs now because the dev needs to fix his own game. He has become to lazy. The babysitting jobs is not a critical bug or anything and does not prevent you from playing the game. Sorry bro :(
However, if the dev doesn't fix his game when v1.0 comes out, I will fix all these bugs and add back everything etc. As for now, the dev needs to step up and address the backlash he has gotten.

Also the unofficial bug patch or the pc cheat mod is NOT compatible with the scene viewer mod.

Last edited:

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Babysitting jobs is not a pc cheat mod feature but more like a bug fix. I only prioritizing game breaking bugs now because the dev needs to fix his own game. He has become to lazy. The babysitting jobs is not a critical bug or anything and does not prevent you from playing the game. Sorry bro :(
However, if the dev doesn't fix his game when v1.0 comes out, I will fix all these bugs and add back everything etc. As for now, the dev needs to step up and address the backlash he has gotten.

Also the unofficial bug patch or the pc cheat mod is NOT compatible with the scene viewer mod.
Oh, sure, I know it's not a priority, it's just that I remember a couple of versions ago you said it wouldn't be difficult to do it and that if people asked you could restore that part of the game, so I decided to ask, thank you very much for answering, I hope it won't be necessary to wait for 1.0, cheers!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh, sure, I know it's not a priority, it's just that I remember a couple of versions ago you said it wouldn't be difficult to do it and that if people asked you could restore that part of the game, so I decided to ask, thank you very much for answering, I hope it won't be necessary to wait for 1.0, cheers!
I did restore it once for v0.90 I believe. But leaving none game breaking bugs to the dev.

Ajax590

Jul 7, 2019
plzz send me mac version 0.92 i'm using 0.81 version and the mod doesnt work on that PLZZZ HELP

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
plzz send me mac version 0.92 i'm using 0.81 version and the mod doesnt work on that PLZZZ HELP
Read the mod installing section. It have a LINK with instructions on how to update your game to MAC v0.92 yourself, that I wrote a long time now.
Then you can install the mod and it will work (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022

Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 01/15/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.25
Game Version: 0.92
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.92 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

Please help, my game gets stuck at this point, I already downloaded the missing images file and nothing, I am attaching the points where I get stuck

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please help, my game gets stuck at this point, I already downloaded the missing images file and nothing, I am attaching the points where I get stuck
This is the mod thread to report mod problems. It is not the place to report problems you are getting with the game bugs. There is a main thread for that. Either post in the main thread, search the main thread for the answer or feel free to pm me.

To answer your question: You are quoting an old bugfix post v0.89. Go to the main thread and use . It has instructions on how to install.

If you need further assistance, do not post here. But feel free to pm/dm me

Last edited:

Zaraku39

Oct 5, 2020
everyone good day! Please could any send mod for versio 0.88, cause i play in only this version.. please..

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
everyone good day! Please could any send mod for versio 0.88, cause i play in only this version.. please..
hey bro, the latest version I could get was v0.89. I cant find v0.88 and normally I dont keep old mod files as I always improving my methods. So I start fresh each time. With that being said, the latest version 0.92 has more fixes and should work better than v0.88 imo. Plus Im always releasing fixes for v0.92, once members keep reporting bugs to me with their save file for me to see it myself.

Zaraku39

Oct 5, 2020
hey bro, the latest version I could get was v0.89. I cant find v0.88 and normally I dont keep old mod files as I always improving my methods. So I start fresh each time. With that being said, the latest version 0.92 has more fixes and should work better than v0.88 imo. Plus Im always releasing fixes for v0.92, once members keep reporting bugs to me with their save file for me to see it myself.
Can you send or link 0.89?)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you send or link 0.89?)
You cannot use v0.89 cheat mod on v0.88. Read the mod rules. You can only use it on v0.89
If you dont adhere, you will damage your save. Dont blame me when you get weird bugs and you damage your game. I would not help. Thats your fault.

Here is link for cheat mod v0.89

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes