Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 27, 2019
Honestly it all about optimization. The dev seems to have no clue about it or refuse to implement it. Over 5GB is way to much, I agree. He should either change engines or retire this and go new with MNL2.

In terms of fixes, he did none. And even if he implemented fixes, in next update they are never there, and it back to the bugs + new bugs. This I never understand, how can you do this. Are you not using the previous as a template or backing up the fixes? What makes it worst, it have been years the dev is doing this. But thats just me.

As for updates, this suppose to be the last but as usual the dev failed on promises. He hasn't said a word that I know off but I am not his patron. I can only assume he will give us v0.94 then v0.95..........1.0. So maybe by this year or even next year. I just assuming, I really dont know.

He never fixes stuff anymore it seem and when he does it like one or two things. He promises fixes coming on 23rd, so let see. But honestly, the dev seems to need every penny he can get, as he never hired anyone to help or bug test for him. I on the other hand, I good homie. My career will solidify my pocket soon. But Im grateful for all the support and the respect I get here and on my patreon. Nevertheless, I do this to help everyone out, not for money.
Thanks for the compliment though man :)

Thanks a million for the support homie. And certainly the high regard. If I ever fail on that regard, please give me a shout. I wish I can do more, just my time is stretch very thin balancing college, studying and my other non-adult mods. Regardless, it feels good to know you guys appreciate my work. Bless homie (y)
I think you are right about the games dev I have not seen any game fixes in the revamp or the og game...other then what you with the cheat mod that has being my blessing when I play this game... I like this game but don't like some of the games grind. dates, work like the hospital , the football is ok at best with your mod not so fun without the mod, I didn't like all that tiny card stuff . I mean pick package then take it the pub thats ok I am talking about the later thing that destroys your car and you end up trying to get the different cards from the tournaments people. with out a walkthrough you end up walking around alot just to find certain players to get cards from that's not too fun . some of the quest lines are also grindy. but over all its a good game. just wish the dev would use some bug fixes as they update the game . if you hadn't made the cheat mod with bug fixes I may not have tried this game for so long ...the revamp game first few updates were buggy as hell but with the mod I could play the game start to almost finish but only with the mod I tried version 0.89 with out the mod and my god every two or three people I talked to would lock up or no image found or a black screen would pop up..

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think you are right about the games dev I have not seen any game fixes in the revamp or the og game...other then what you with the cheat mod that has being my blessing when I play this game... I like this game but don't like some of the games grind. dates, work like the hospital , the football is ok at best with your mod not so fun without the mod, I didn't like all that tiny card stuff . I mean pick package then take it the pub thats ok I am talking about the later thing that destroys your car and you end up trying to get the different cards from the tournaments people. with out a walkthrough you end up walking around alot just to find certain players to get cards from that's not too fun . some of the quest lines are also grindy. but over all its a good game. just wish the dev would use some bug fixes as they update the game . if you hadn't made the cheat mod with bug fixes I may not have tried this game for so long ...the revamp game first few updates were buggy as hell but with the mod I could play the game start to almost finish but only with the mod I tried version 0.89 with out the mod and my god every two or three people I talked to would lock up or no image found or a black screen would pop up..
Yeah bro for real, I feel the same way. But once my vacation start, even if it is just 3 weeks home. I will try to remove those grind. No promises though, cause my main goal is to sleep. No promises because I have to play from start and it go take a while to reach parts like the tournaments. However, if anyone sends me their saves right before/exactly before those events, I can quickly make optional bypass to those stuff. My goal is remove all those grind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback and ZiMMa
Mar 27, 2019
Yeah bro for real, I feel the same way. But once my vacation start, even if it is just 3 weeks home. I will try to remove those grind. No promises though, cause my main goal is to sleep. No promises because I have to play from start and it go take a while to reach parts like the tournaments. However, if anyone sends me their saves right before/exactly before those events, I can quickly make optional bypass to those stuff. My goal is remove all those grind.
Damn wish I could help with game saves but I delete them after I play them... my pc is a low spec the only upgrade I did was 8 gb ram to 32 gb ram because I needed extra ram for some games that I like to play .. such as fallout 4 and 76 I also play a few games on steam but I think I could have played them on the 8 gb ram.. I think fallout 4 or 76 said the min spec was 8 gb ram. I like having a little extra just in case... as far as the revamp goes I will not play it with out the mod so I guess I am waiting to see if dev does another update on the 23 like you said.
I hope you get as much rest as possible during you vacation. but maybe not too much because we the players of this revamp need your mod to help us with the dev crap game that seems ok at best but is very buggy and without the mod I don't think I can play it...

Mar 27, 2019
I also wanted ask if anybody else ever had the game just switch from English to Spanish ? I play in English but I found one or two place that if you look at the words on screen there in Spanish. the menu and stuff is still in English the other people you chat with comes in English. Is this another bug that the dev didn't fix or a type o ... and whats up with save game thing the last version I played when you went to the saves It was in Spanish even if you picked English..

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I also wanted ask if anybody else ever had the game just switch from English to Spanish ? I play in English but I found one or two place that if you look at the words on screen there in Spanish. the menu and stuff is still in English the other people you chat with comes in English. Is this another bug that the dev didn't fix or a type o ... and whats up with save game thing the last version I played when you went to the saves It was in Spanish even if you picked English..
Yeah, the dev forgot to put the switch back on at certain points in the game and it switches. But you can go in smartphone/pc and change it back to English. It would be difficult for me to find the parts this happens and fix, unless I play for myself as it happens at random places. I used to have a option to change in cheat mod. But the dev added it to options, so I think that's better for anyone to change it when they prefer.

About gaming, bruh I have so much game to play in my list. Fallout vegas and 3 was boss. I didnt care to much for 4th part in the series. I saw Hogwarts came out, even though not a fan of HP, just because it is an RPG I will check it out, also Monster Hunter Rise looks good. But waiting patiently for Starfield and Vampire Masquerade. But my go to games are CK3 and Stellaris. I need this vacation for real.

Reactions: ganzback
Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, the dev forgot to put the switch back on at certain points in the game and it switches. But you can go in smartphone/pc and change it back to English. It would be difficult for me to find the parts this happens and fix, unless I play for myself as it happens at random places. I used to have a option to change in cheat mod. But the dev added it to options, so I think that's better for anyone to change it when they prefer.

About gaming, bruh I have so much game to play in my list. Fallout vegas and 3 was boss. I didnt care to much for 4th part in the series. I saw Hogwarts came out, even though not a fan of HP, just because it is an RPG I will check it out, also Monster Hunter Rise looks good. But waiting patiently for Starfield and Vampire Masquerade. But my go to games are CK3 and Stellaris. I need this vacation for real.
I hear ya.. fallout vegas was the bomb man 3 and 4 are decent 76 was very bad I could not get the gist of the story in 76. not sure about any hp games. most monster hunter games are good. I have heard of starfield but thats all know about it. Vampire Masquerade I think I tried at one point but my pc couldn't keep up with the things on screen.. Ck3 I am not sure about.stellaris I have heard about but that's it.... my games is a bit bigger 1 cyber punk 2 just about any fall out game from tactics all the way to 76
3 most star wars games 4 I like just about all of the final fantasy games I would say ff10 is a fav
5 I am playing a golf game thats decent called golf kings
6 I have something like 8 different games on steam I play
7 I am always checking f95zone.to for games to play

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I hear ya.. fallout vegas was the bomb man 3 and 4 are decent 76 was very bad I could not get the gist of the story in 76. not sure about any hp games. most monster hunter games are good. I have heard of starfield but thats all know about it. Vampire Masquerade I think I tried at one point but my pc couldn't keep up with the things on screen.. Ck3 I am not sure about.stellaris I have heard about but that's it.... my games is a bit bigger 1 cyber punk 2 just about any fall out game from tactics all the way to 76
3 most star wars games 4 I like just about all of the final fantasy games I would say ff10 is a fav
5 I am playing a golf game thats decent called golf kings
6 I have something like 8 different games on steam I play
7 I am always checking f95zone.to for games to play
Nah bro CD Projekt "Witcher 3" was the bomb (heck I even made mods for it) but their cyberpunk was complete shit imo. I was really disappointed. I probably played 80 to 90% of AAA RPGs out there. I love RPGs and anything involving medieval and space. Oblivion and Skyrim are masterpiece by Bethesda. I been modding those games for years. But I play a variety of genre: strategy (Baldur's Gate & Divinity: Original Sin 2), fps (FarCry but it is getting ridiculous now), isometric, survival, adventure visual novels, anime games etc. I like golf games also so will check out golf kings, thanks for the mention. As for Vampire Masquerade I meant part 2, the first one was brilliant, good memories. I been waiting for part 2 since forever. Glad Paradox took over, just hope they can deliver. Not really a fan of star wars, star trek definitely, just star wars to me all over the place. I grew up on final fantasy games, so love them. I mostly pirate and if good I buy, have both steam and gog store games. Cause plenty of times, a game seem good and after 2hrs I bored as hell and uninstalled.

As for f95zone, I only have time to mod MNL due to recent school and balancing everything, but most definitely will mod others in the future. But once MNL is over will transition to a Unity game if I like it and mod that instead. But might take the time to make animation models for my own game, both non-adult and 1 adult game. If I get time.

Mar 27, 2019
Nah bro CD Projekt "Witcher 3" was the bomb (heck I even made mods for it) but their cyberpunk was complete shit imo. I was really disappointed. I probably played 80 to 90% of AAA RPGs out there. I love RPGs and anything involving medieval and space. Oblivion and Skyrim are masterpiece by Bethesda. I been modding those games for years. But I play a variety of genre: strategy (Baldur's Gate & Divinity: Original Sin 2), fps (FarCry but it is getting ridiculous now), isometric, survival, adventure visual novels, anime games etc. I like golf games also so will check out golf kings, thanks for the mention. As for Vampire Masquerade I meant part 2, the first one was brilliant, good memories. I been waiting for part 2 since forever. Glad Paradox took over, just hope they can deliver. Not really a fan of star wars, star trek definitely, just star wars to me all over the place. I grew up on final fantasy games, so love them. I mostly pirate and if good I buy, have both steam and gog store games. Cause plenty of times, a game seem good and after 2hrs I bored as hell and uninstalled.

As for f95zone, I only have time to mod MNL due to recent school and balancing everything, but most definitely will mod others in the future. But once MNL is over will transition to a Unity game if I like it and mod that instead. But might take the time to make animation models for my own game, both non-adult and 1 adult game. If I get time.
I liked witch 2 better than 3 but 3 seemed to be a bigger game. the pc version of cyber punk was good players could even use mods on the pc. the cyber punk that came out on consoles thats craps is bad with a capital B.. about the only star wars games I play is star wars knights of the old republic even if its old it is good... I played Oblivion and skyrim both are good.skyrim is a bit better. I have played most far cry games at least 1-4 good and you are right its getting ridiculous. I use steam mostly but I do use gog some... As for Vampire Masquerade I was only able to play something like 30 mins before the pc did a complete stop or give a bunch of errors. so I have no idea if what I played was part 1 or 2 or was something else ... I am on f95zone almost every 3 days or so or every other day because of certain games getting updated I have something like 30 games that I follow on f95zone. I like how most of the games on f95zone are under 10 gbs if you look at just say cyber punk that game alone is over 100 gbs. skyrim is around 50 gbs I think if its the game of year edition . most of the newer games run 50 to 100 gigs storage space most low cost pc only have 500 gigs storage so it is hard to play some games over others...

Mar 27, 2019
any idea how much more content was added since 0.89 that was the last version I can remember playing. I know the change log reads something like
v0.92
Full Lucy Quest
Some Surprises
v0.91
N/A

v0.85
Sara & Lucy quest part 1
School quest
Gang content
Bug fixes
I remember playing 0.89 with the mod but I don't remember how much of the game was left...

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
any idea how much more content was added since 0.89 that was the last version I can remember playing. I know the change log reads something like
v0.92
Full Lucy Quest
Some Surprises
v0.91
N/A

v0.85
Sara & Lucy quest part 1
School quest
Gang content
Bug fixes
I remember playing 0.89 with the mod but I don't remember how much of the game was left...
Sorry bro unfortunately, I didnt save those changelog. I would check the main thread but doubt I can sift through all those chaos in the thread to find them.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Sorry bro unfortunately, I didnt save those changelog. I would check the main thread but doubt I can sift through all those chaos in the thread to find them.
no problem bro I just wanted to ask and see if anybody knew about the game. I remember One of the things that changed was racing and not the pussy fights from the og game another was for the most part the move to main house in 0.89 I think the dad still had the black convertable car . now that I have started on 0.92 with the mod the move is done with a black van

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mod has been updated to 0.93

Soon I will remove more grind from the game and add more features.
Feel free to suggest features once plausible

Edit: Menu bug fixed. Thanks to Jieigh for letting me know, appreciate it.

pigg & lawlawkagurL please re-download, Im sorry for the mix up.
Everyone who download to, please re-download also

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

thank you for the info =)

Papercut

Oct 21, 2017

Getting stuck at a quest to go to hornet bar. A timer starts and resets me to home, again and again. Cant get out of the loop. I can reset the timer if I start some scenes, or classrooms. Also, stuck in phone and cheat menu, have to start faces to get out.

Otherwise, thanks for the mod, awesome.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes