Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello fellow friends, can you teach me, on how to use mod files?
I dont understand what you mean by use the mod files??

All the instructions on how to install and how to use the cheat mod itself, is on the first page.
Once install, you just use "W" for phone to see the cheats option. The first page has images also showing this. Additionally, the features list has all the mod options and what it does

Reactions: ganzback and Q Who

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
A new update was posted, it isn't on the main post yet, here 0.93
:D Thanks man, but if you scroll to the second post after, you will see I updated the compress and prompt about the pc cheat mod. Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to inform me.

To Everyone else:
Cheat mod will come at a later date seeing as the next update is schedule for the 23rd.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Hey I just took a look at the main revamp page that the game version on there is 0.93 now but I don't see a change log for any thing past version 0.92 ? weird will the mod work on the current 0.93 or is it only for 0.92? I don't like to play the main game without the mod so I ask about it...

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Hey I just took a look at the main revamp page that the game version on there is 0.93 now but I don't see a change log for any thing past version 0.92 ? weird will the mod work on the current 0.93 or is it only for 0.92? I don't like to play the main game without the mod so I ask about it...
You have to wait for the new version of the mod to be released (Next weekend). As for the changelog of the new version we have:
-Interactive sex with Lucy.
-House events with Laura.
-Clarisse's story along with interactive sex.
-The first Laura x Clarisse x MC threesome.
-Some sporadic sex events with other characters during Clarisse's story.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
:D Thanks man, but if you scroll to the second post after, you will see I updated the compress and prompt about the pc cheat mod. Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to inform me.

To Everyone else:
Cheat mod will come at a later date seeing as the next update is schedule for the 23rd.
Just a clarifying question, are you saying theres supposed to be another game update on the 23rd? or you will update the mod around the 23rd?
Just asking because Beggar is the worst at updating monthly its always a few months normally?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
blackdeath3248 & Shadow Song
The dev said on patron and in his changelog, he is going to release an update on the 23rd.
So I thought, I will just wait as that is right there. If he doesn't, then I will release my mods regardless.

View attachment 2554339
Did he actually fix the game and add all of the missing content with his new update? I honestly can't imagine people who support him not complaining when the game is cut in half like this. You do an excellent job here for this guy and he doesn't even pay you for that.

Mar 27, 2019
blackdeath3248 & Shadow Song
The dev said on patron and in his changelog, he is going to release an update on the 23rd.
So I thought, I will just wait as that is right there. If he doesn't, then I will release my mods regardless.

View attachment 2554339
No problem I downloaded the revamp 0.92 game late last month and the your mod for it. I was a little shocked to see the revamp updated to 0.93 .. I mean the revamp had just got the 0.92 update I think a month or so ago . Has anybody talked to the dev to know how many more updates is coming or if its almost finished? I like the game but downloading the same game every two to three months get a little old... this game alone is already past what most of the free download links do. I mean most download links only do 5 gb max in most cases. I have only found one or two download links that go over the 5 gb limit so far..

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No problem I downloaded the revamp 0.92 game late last month and the your mod for it. I was a little shocked to see the revamp updated to 0.93 .. I mean the revamp had just got the 0.92 update I think a month or so ago . Has anybody talked to the dev to know how many more updates is coming or if its almost finished? I like the game but downloading the same game every two to three months get a little old... this game alone is already past what most of the free download links do. I mean most download links only do 5 gb max in most cases. I have only found one or two download links that go over the 5 gb limit so far..
Honestly it all about optimization. The dev seems to have no clue about it or refuse to implement it. Over 5GB is way to much, I agree. He should either change engines or retire this and go new with MNL2.

In terms of fixes, he did none. And even if he implemented fixes, in next update they are never there, and it back to the bugs + new bugs. This I never understand, how can you do this. Are you not using the previous as a template or backing up the fixes? What makes it worst, it have been years the dev is doing this. But thats just me.

As for updates, this suppose to be the last but as usual the dev failed on promises. He hasn't said a word that I know off but I am not his patron. I can only assume he will give us v0.94 then v0.95..........1.0. So maybe by this year or even next year. I just assuming, I really dont know.

Did he actually fix the game and add all of the missing content with his new update? I honestly can't imagine people who support him not complaining when the game is cut in half like this. You do an excellent job here for this guy and he doesn't even pay you for that.
He never fixes stuff anymore it seem and when he does it like one or two things. He promises fixes coming on 23rd, so let see. But honestly, the dev seems to need every penny he can get, as he never hired anyone to help or bug test for him. I on the other hand, I good homie. My career will solidify my pocket soon. But Im grateful for all the support and the respect I get here and on my patreon. Nevertheless, I do this to help everyone out, not for money.
Thanks for the compliment though man :)

^ Symphony of the Night seems to be elite modder, modder v2. Great job and he earns my little support in Patreon
Thanks a million for the support homie. And certainly the high regard. If I ever fail on that regard, please give me a shout. I wish I can do more, just my time is stretch very thin balancing college, studying and my other non-adult mods. Regardless, it feels good to know you guys appreciate my work. Bless homie (y)

Last edited:

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Honestly it all about optimization. The dev seems to have no clue about it or refuse to implement it. Over 5GB is way to much, I agree. He should either change engines or retire this and go new with MNL2.

In terms of fixes, he did none. And even if he implemented fixes, in next update they are never there, and it back to the bugs + new bugs. This I never understand, how can you do this. Are you not using the previous as a template or backing up the fixes? What makes it worst, it have been years the dev is doing this. But thats just me.

As for updates, this suppose to be the last but as usual the dev failed on promises. He hasn't said a word that I know off but I am not his patron. I can only assume he will give us v0.94 then v0.95..........1.0. So maybe by this year or even next year. I just assuming, I really dont know.

He never fixes stuff anymore it seem and when he does it like one or two things. He promises fixes coming on 23rd, so let see. But honestly, the dev seems to need every penny he can get, as he never hired anyone to help or bug test for him. I on the other hand, I good homie. My career will solidify my pocket soon. But Im grateful for all the support and the respect I get here and on my patreon. Nevertheless, I do this to help everyone out, not for money.
Thanks for the compliment though man :)

Thanks a million for the support homie. And certainly the high regard. If I ever fail on that regard, please give me a shout. I wish I can do more, just my time is stretch very thin balancing college, studying and my other non-adult mods. Regardless, it feels good to know you guys appreciate my work. Bless homie (y)
I'm curious, why can't I use this version of the mod for 0.93? Are there really such big differences between a minor update?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm curious, why can't I use this version of the mod for 0.93? Are there really such big differences between a minor update?
There are normal files and then there is something like a master file to govern persistent stuff. The master file always get change during every update. Along with any files that were touched. So I have no choice but to update every release.

Plus only recently, I release my mods to support only that version of the game. If used it would basically reset your game to v0.92. This was a result of members using it regardless and then blaming and saying stupid stuff that the mod was at fault and it was the reason their save got messed up. Even right above the download, it is clearly stated never to use with old version. Heck it is shown, first time using the mod in-game. Yet here we are and unfortunately I had to do that.

Hope that clear it up brother (y)

Reactions: ganzback
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes