knitte

Jan 7, 2023
I had problem with Ivanna still being with me, but it didn´t mess anything up so I didnt care but now after I have done Amy quest where you go visit her friend my character turned into her. Anyone know ho to solve this problem???

ijuklas

Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png error and sandra aftar last debt image gets stuck on sandra?

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
even after doing things people suggested it still cant load the carol date.

Turns out it was saving it as a file and not a folder

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
When Pam is showering I got to the rooftop and overhear the Beth conversation. Now I don't know what to do, tips says use panels to give V to generator. What panels and where?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
1674620173087.png After playing football 5 times and going to recess and getting a picture that says breakfast is ready i need to look for sarah in school with limited timer but i can't find her any one know where she might be? i can't progress untill i find her so i am stuck.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
When Pam is showering I got to the rooftop and overhear the Beth conversation. Now I don't know what to do, tips says use panels to give V to generator. What panels and where?
Right pannel is giving power and you need 11 power if you under 11 or over 11 it won't work and left panel decrease power. and middle panel reset power to 0.

Mar 12, 2018
Right pannel is giving power and you need 11 power if you under 11 or over 11 it won't work and left panel decrease power. and middle panel reset power to 0.
Thank you, my issue is I don't know where the panels are as I click around everything on the rooftop but nothing appears to be able to be interacted with.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
View attachment 2337195 After playing football 5 times and going to recess and getting a picture that says breakfast is ready i need to look for sarah in school with limited timer but i can't find her any one know where she might be? i can't progress untill i find her so i am stuck.
For those who also have problem with this quest. Sarah didn't show on the screen but if you click on the stall infront you find her. 1674667106792.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I had problem with Ivanna still being with me, but it didn´t mess anything up so I didnt care but now after I have done Amy quest where you go visit her friend my character turned into her. Anyone know ho to solve this problem???
Use the unofficial bug patch, this was fix long time now. But you need to use a save before doing the Ivanna quest. As the fix is before the bug happens. I hope you did not depend on one save file. Additionally, at first the bug would seem as though it causes no issues, but it will most definitely break your game and prevent you from continuing.

Anyone have a fix for "cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined" or is my save buggered.
Your save is not bugged. This is actually a fault in the game engine itself that was never fix and happens when anyone (dev or modders) change the master file entry/slots amount.
Send me your save, I will fix it for you

think I'm bugged can't get out of this room says I'm wearing security suit when I'm not any help
Send me your save, preferably before you encounter the bug so I can pinpoint and determine if it is indeed a bug. If you don't have an earlier save, then no worries, will just fix it for you.

======================================

To everyone else with missing images, especially Carol date images load issue. It has been said time and time again, use the missing images patch located at the unofficial bug patch post. It is not hard to search the thread for the answer which has been said many times. Heck the answer is sometime posted on the same thread page or one page behind, but members still ask the question. Even if lazy to read but not to post, there is a thread search button on the top right which will give faster/instant results rather than waiting for someone to respond.
At the thread main post, there are game guides, mods, saves, patches...everything you need to help yourself.

gezzzz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes