Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x4th

Jul 26, 2018

Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 09/10/2022
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.20
Game Version: 0.90
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for specified game version above. If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.
Download

Hello, do u have a link for cheatmod 0.89? Plz)

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
Please help... When I got home to get Maria's folder, I couldn't get out of the car, even though I ran through the circle right in front of the house. Please help me...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
me falta la imagen SFIGHTINGS1.png alguien la tiene me la envia de la version 90
Use the unofficial patch at Main thread make sure to check the missing images link (y). Please note this thread is for mod related questions. Use the main thread for these problem or pm me

Please help... When I got home to get Maria's folder, I couldn't get out of the car, even though I ran through the circle right in front of the house. Please help me...
There is no bug there, I tested with the game + unofficial patch + pc cheat mod.
Also please don't expect me to play your game for a good while. I don't have time to be playing the game. Why would you save so far? Next time save close or right before the problem or I will ignore the message. I hope this is understandable man. I suggest you try again and ensure you are using a clean copy of the game. Your save works fine on my side. I still attached your save even though you saved so far. I saved after the folder mission. Please note this thread is for mod related questions. Use the main thread for these problem or pm me (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback and bowbow

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
Use the unofficial patch at Main thread make sure to check the missing images link (y). Please note this thread is for mod related questions. Use the main thread for these problem or pm me

There is no bug there, I tested with the game + unofficial patch + pc cheat mod.
Also please don't expect me to play your game for a good while. I don't have time to be playing the game. Why would you save so far? Next time save close or right before the problem or I will ignore the message. I hope this is understandable man. I suggest you try again and ensure you are using a clean copy of the game. Your save works fine on my side. I still attached your save even though you saved so far. I saved after the folder mission. Please note this thread is for mod related questions. Use the main thread for these problem or pm me (y)
I am so sorry and thank you very much for your time. Next time I will pay attention to the issues you mentioned. again...thanks very much.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a bug, lucy dont show in the main door
This thread is for mod related question, post in the MAIN Thread

I cannot help if you didn't save facing the problem or close to it. I am not expected to play anyone's game until I reach the bug. Hence your current save tells me nothing of what bug you are experiencing because you save far from the problem.

Feel free to send me back a save close to the problem.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 09/10/2022
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.20
Game Version: 0.90
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for specified game version above. If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.
Download

it says updated sept 11 2022 but still says 0.90????!!!

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Challange accept!
I know I'm probably too late here, but don't. Just don't. It will corrupt your save. A good while back someone reported having issues related to doing this, I tried to help by reproducing the problem and ended up with corrupted saves myself (thankfully, I had backups).
And the worse is, it didn't seem to have problems at first, it played nicely. But once I shut down the game and tried to load the save, things went crazy, and then trying to load those saves in the subsequent release failed completely, the game wuldn't recognise the file.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
This thread is for mod related question, post in the MAIN Thread

I cannot help if you didn't save facing the problem or close to it. I am not expected to play anyone's game until I reach the bug. Hence your current save tells me nothing of what bug you are experiencing because you save far from the problem.

Feel free to send me back a save close to the problem.
Im sorry, miss click the window with the main threat, thx you anyway

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes