Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
The mod is nearly finish updated. I am just testing atm. Will release probably tomorrow or tonight even :devilish::devilish:
I made all the tweaks optional. But havent finish the party at Tom place as yet. Might leave that out for a later time.
LOL actually may i request to forget about the mod for now and focus more on the fix patch for this horrid mess of an update 1st instead? jesus i just walk into the garage trying to just start the mechanic job, boom error map not found, this never happen before in any of the old version, and it still got a lot more bunches bugs from what i seen from main game page discussion.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
LOL actually may i request to forget about the mod for now and focus more on the fix patch for this horrid mess of an update 1st instead? jesus i just walk into the garage trying to just start the mechanic job, boom error map not found, this never happen before in any of the old version, and it still got a lot more bunches bugs from what i seen from main game page discussion.
Actually the bug fixing is secondary goal cause it really not my responsibility to fix a dev who is getting paid work.
Regardless, I can only fix those bugs when I play the game myself. If members send me there save facing the issue or very close to the issue, I can then check and fix very quickly as it wouldnt require me to play the game from stratch until I reach bug area

poptawt

May 8, 2020
hey man im trying to update my mac version i downloaded the template and the win .90 version followed the instructions but its saying the application cant be opened

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
unfortunately this isn't about the mod its referring to the base game installation
Did you put the game in the application folder of MAC. Then try to run it?
Also it wouldn't hurt to double check you install it properly and copy the files and not folders from the instructions.
Also note newer mac version have problems running the game.
Compatibility is with macOS 10.10-10.15 but may not be compatible with macOS Big Sur 11.0 or later
This is the game engine itself, nothing anyone can do atm. Well not technically true just to much hassle

Tomorrow for sure bro. I will fully test out the mod to ensure no bugs hopefully and compatibility to the unofficial bug fixes patch. ETA by lunch

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The mod has been updated for v0.90
  • Rewrote the autosave from scratch and put checks so now it very very safe to use. Would not save in an instance, where you may be locked into a bad decision that cause/trigger game over during an event.
  • Made everything optional
  • Party bypass has been retracted until I get time to make it better & optional
  • Babysitting bypass was not included cause dev removed it
Will add many more features at a later time. Currently playing the game to try to sort out the bugs and if I come across any cheat features to add

Sep 26, 2017
The mod has been updated for v0.90
  • Rewrote the autosave from scratch and put checks so now it very very safe to use. Would not save in an instance, where you may be locked into a bad decision that cause/trigger game over during an event.
  • Made everything optional
  • Party bypass has been retracted until I get time to make it better & optional
  • Babysitting bypass was not included cause dev removed it
Will add many more features at a later time. Currently playing the game to try to sort out the bugs and if I come across any cheat features to add
Sorry for bathing you in likes, but you deserve each one of them.

Thanks for your work, mate.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry I think I get it, I downloaded the compress version and it name is MNLversion091Prealpha looks like its a different version issue.
That's because someone else made a compress before I could and reported/updated the main thread with it before I had a chance.

I recommend using my compress instead : LINK
Then install the unofficial bug fixes by me
Then install the cheat mod LAST

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
they don't have a save anymore with the advanced story
If you mean, the save that comes with the game update. Then no, not for this one. v0.90 has a lot of engine upgrades/plugins changes that it is recommended to start a new game. Old saves will work but bugs and to a lesser degree, corruption could happen randomly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes