ownor

May 10, 2018
Played this game for the first time today. Got stuck on loading error "SFIGHTINGS1" So copied a file in face folder and named it to that. Continued playing, enjoying it very much but oh wait- can't continue failed to load Paja%20Laura. As much as I enjoyed the game thus far, gotta make a hard pass on this game-breaking shid. Would have performed better as a VN on Renpy. At least you don't get cockblocked like you do on rpgmaker.

same problem , does anyone has a patch for this?

Reactions: chuckd2041

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
why do I always losing in the restaurant minigame during the date ? clicking on everything related to the topic and I still lose ..

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Haha fuck this game.. the MC is a weak cunt and you have 0 choice to dominate em when ever you want.
What were you expecting a fuck fest (it's only Game) in a russian accent. "dominate??" honestly ? :oops: You gone have to put in at least close to 200+ game saves before you can run around banging whomever you want put in some effort and stop complaining. It's only Game.

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

Age of consent is different in different countries. In any case, the dev can retcon anything he wants at any time if there's a complaint about age. These are fictional characters and there's not actually a real life underage person being exploited here. More to the point if he hasn't given you enough information to be able to determine the age of the characters then it's not really an issue.

Aug 29, 2020

tbh thats a stupid question to ask. Stop making problems out of nothing, play the game, fap and move on. Stop making mountains out of molehills.

No one on Patreon is gonna be like "oh at the third interval of the beth mission according to the ID in her left desk drawer according to the information and equating that to the in game time and year in equation to our own time and year we can conclude that she is 16 being fucked in the game simulation event"......except you.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
tbh thats a stupid question to ask. Stop making problems out of nothing, play the game, fap and move on. Stop making mountains out of molehills.

No one on Patreon is gonna be like "oh at the third interval of the beth mission according to the ID in her left desk drawer according to the information and equating that to the in game time and year in equation to our own time and year we can conclude that she is 16 being fucked in the game simulation event"......except you.
He makes a fair point bud I hadn't noticed that myself and I beat 7.8.1 twice.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes