Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Overview:
This Mod is a scene viewer for the Revamp version of My New Life allowing you to view almost every scene in the game including ones that are not accessible during normal play. Simply copy the mod files into the data folder and access through your phone or computer. Talk to the characters standing around in the main hall To find out what section you are looking at. I've tested the scenes but some of them have a lot of options underneath so if you find any issues let me know. Updates posted a week early on Patreon​

Game/Creator: Beggar of Net
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 3.0
Game Version: 0.95
Language: English

Features:
480 Separate scenes with multiple choices nested inside. For latest scenes added scenes I have created a separate section at the bottom right

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change-Log:

To use with compressed version:

Accessing the extended Gallery:

Main Version (v3.0):

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG image_2021-12-05_123906.png

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Interact with the tongue as the top of the room to turn Cheat mod on otherwise the player won't work correctly. Don't save after turning it on or you can create a separate cheat save.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This is fucking amazing thanks alot

Warning: If you get "cannot read property 'list' of undefined It's probably because this is not compatible with Multiple mods + Fixes
I had to redownload this game to make it work.

Small tip: Some scenes does not work if you have already completed them once, to make them work. Start a new game, go inside the gallery room, click on the tongue inside and save there and use that save to see all the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Also it doesn't work with the compress version.
I've created a new separate version compatible with the compressed version of the game. I haven't tested all the scenes so there may be some missing/broken but the majority should still work as normal

Reactions: ganzback

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I've created a new separate version compatible with the compressed version of the game. I haven't tested all the scenes so there may be some missing/broken but the majority should still work as normal
Thanks for people who care I went ahead and downloaded the big version again. lol

anhuhuhe12

Jun 3, 2017
i dont think this all work, because i make a new folder game, make new save, but many scenes cant be play like Amy pool sex, Maria workout ....., maybe you should make check them back

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
i dont think this all work, because i make a new folder game, make new save, but many scenes cant be play like Amy pool sex, Maria workout ....., maybe you should make check them back
For those scenes you just need to interact with the characters. The Amy one for instance spawns you next to her you just have to click on her to start the scene

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
its best if you copy or based your mods with dcsnows mod. By far his mod is clean and bug free (at least for me), has scene preview before clicking yes or no, etc

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
For those scenes you just need to interact with the characters. The Amy one for instance spawns you next to her you just have to click on her to start the scene
except it didnt spawn any character in my save. or people that asked this question.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
OK I found out what was causing that. It was defaulting to the day of the week on the save rather than for the scene. I'll upload a new version in a bit. Let me know if you come across any other scenes that don't work.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
OK I found out what was causing that. It was defaulting to the day of the week on the save rather than for the scene. I'll upload a new version in a bit. Let me know if you come across any other scenes that don't work.
would be great if you copy what DC Snow mod has and improve it

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: I just can't, fresh install with v1.1 mod and people are still missing, time is defaulted, some even locked out with looping yes no.

Seriously dude, just take DC Snows mod and just mod the mod. No one cares about intellectual right in here anyway.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
:KEK: I just can't, fresh install with v1.1 mod and people are still missing, time is defaulted, some even locked out with looping yes no.

Seriously dude, just take DC Snows mod and just mod the mod. No one cares about intellectual right in here anyway.
Why are you being so negative? Just tell me the scenes that aren't working and I'll look into them. I'm not interested in taking someone else's work and that wouldn't change anything anyway. DCs mod work is only for a handful of scenes, not every scene in the game and it crashes a lot for any of the later scenes. You're clearly interested in getting it working so why not be helpful instead of being rude?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Missing people/defaulted time
- laura facesitting hj
- dad discover you and put into coma
- laura thank you
- maria drunk eat out
- amy hj
- maria calming after panic (left)
- maria workout (at old house)
- amy 69 by pool (yes still missing)
- maria footjob
- amy balcony sex
- maria bj at new house
- maria workout at new house (yes still missing)
- amy first time sex

Stuck in loop/unable to proceed
- maria at work 2

This is just the first list (family). I will play each section and list it out. And if you think I am being negative, you are in for a treat if it was other member of the forum.

I recommend DC Snows mod not because "it wouldn't change anything".
- cause its already implemented [separate map and able to play one-time scenes without impacting game (at least on my save)]
- can straight up edit and add in replayable scenes like you have in your mod
- has CG preview before confirming, a lot modder/dev doesn't do this, but trust me, its a game changer
- he re-implement some removed scenes (I actually helped him find which was missing)

There are no shame of editing someone works and made it better, it is programming after all.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
johndoe1545
You haven't read the instructions, you have to turn cheat mod on then all of those scenes work.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I did.

Edit: some save does the trick, some don't
Edit 2: other saves more or less have problems with the listed scenes, some can, some save doesn't
Edit 3: that was misleading, only Laura HJ/FS was enabled, the rest is the same

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote