Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
johndoe1545 I don't know what to suggest at this point. It works for me and it works for other people. Maybe try starting a new save?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
At the party Brenda / Nadine / Pam / Carol / Sandra do not work regardless of variations with the save
Ok I can see what's causing that, i'll fix that in the next version. A new version of the game is supposed to be coming out in a couple of days so will work on it with that.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Ok I can see what's causing that, i'll fix that in the next version. A new version of the game is supposed to be coming out in a couple of days so will work on it with that.
I was waiting for a mod like this but I can't use it till it's updated to the new version hopefully you will continue to update it

Reactions: Ale69

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
you might already know that a new version came out and might already be working for the updated mod, just gonna leave this here, thanks for the mod!

arigathanks-thanks.gif

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
0.87 update is live. All the new scenes I could find I have added to a section in the bottom right, let me know if i've missed any. All other scenes should still work fine but if you come across any that have broken let me know.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
what is missing from 0.87
-Sarah first anal
-Sarah cunnilingus
-Amy blowjob
Laura boobjob
-Maria sex
-Sarah sex in car
When i will find some time i will list all scenes from others updates.Btw thank you for this mod its amazing and i was waiting for a long time to see something like this in MNLR.If u will end it to all scenes it would be best mod on this site.Keep it up boss.

Reactions: kamibell

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
-Sarah first anal
-Sarah cunnilingus
-Amy blowjob
Laura boobjob
-Maria sex
-Sarah sex in car
When i will find some time i will list all scenes from others updates.Btw thank you for this mod its amazing and i was waiting for a long time to see something like this in MNLR.If u will end it to all scenes it would be best mod on this site.Keep it up boss.

MVP i hope Jong Games notice this and update ! cheers !

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Main Version:
Compatible with Compressed version of game:
PLS, mate, not all can load from MEGA!
Why you can not just put you mod here like atth file? :(

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
-Sarah first anal
-Sarah cunnilingus
-Amy blowjob
Laura boobjob
-Maria sex
-Sarah sex in car
Thanks dude, is there a list/guide somewhere you are getting this from or is it just from playing through? Do you have any idea what map these occur in i.e Amy blowjob in her room etc.?

Jkekil

Aug 18, 2021
I'm getting a bug on tom's party sequence where it starts me at the end of the party and not the begining so I can't see any of the scenes

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks dude, is there a list/guide somewhere you are getting this from or is it just from playing through? Do you have any idea what map these occur in i.e Amy blowjob in her room etc.?
Laura,Maria,Sarah cunn and Amy scene were in MC room after comming back from Andrea(Marckus cousin) scene depends on which gank are u in.Probably there is no list with every scene but im planning to play this game 2nd time then i will do a list and post what is missing.Then this mod will be something rly huge.

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
0.87 update is live. All the new scenes I could find I have added to a section in the bottom right, let me know if i've missed any. All other scenes should still work fine but if you come across any that have broken let me know.
Can you update the compressed version of the mod to 0.87 as well?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote