Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

batanegra

May 8, 2017
so, my character became a mouse in the scene viewer, how do i fix that? xD
PD: it seems it's because how i access the faceweb, if i do it from the pc, that would happen, from the phone no

MondSoldat

Jan 8, 2018
God, thinking about it, I cannot imagine what a nightmare this must have been to make. But It's appreciated, rest assured. You are performing a public service for which I (and I can't be the only one) am thankful.

Reactions: hopseretre

tdr

Nov 18, 2017
so, my character became a mouse in the scene viewer, how do i fix that? xD
PD: it seems it's because how i access the faceweb, if i do it from the pc, that would happen, from the phone no
Same problem here but it doesn't matter if i use pc or smartphone. Tried different downloads. Only way is to reload savegame.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Same problem here but it doesn't matter if i use pc or smartphone. Tried different downloads. Only way is to reload savegame.
As this is just cosmetic and doesn't affect the scene viewer i'll wait until he next release to fix it.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
It dosent seem to be working with the compressed version says failed to load icon set
did you follow the guide in the first page? under changelog (no in, Under) there's a guide that explain the compressed version
side question, how do i activate the maria sex and amy balcony? i just appear in the new house and if i move wrong, the story keep going with and scene of Lucy

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Some scenes wouldn't start. You only see the action-icons but no animation (black screen).
Just click on one of the actions to start it up it defaults to nothing

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
did you follow the guide in the first page? under changelog (no in, Under) there's a guide that explain the compressed version
side question, how do i activate the maria sex and amy balcony? i just appear in the new house and if i move wrong, the story keep going with and scene of Lucy
Sometimes stuff like that happens after playing certain scenes as they interfere with one another in the background, if you go to the top and reactivate the cheat switch it should work as normal.

Reactions: batanegra

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
I believe some scenes are missing from this mod. This is a great mod. It needs work but is great.

JDMxLegendz

Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone view the "Watch Clarice ride dildo" properly? It loads me in and I see her heart but I can't actually view the scene.
1642751870680.png
I've tried click all around the area to try and find something but nothing's happening.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Have you turned Cheat Mode on? Its probably that.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Overview:
This Mod is a scene viewer for the Revamp version of My New Life allowing you to view almost every scene in the game including ones that are not accessible during normal play. Simply copy the mod files into the data folder and access through your phone or computer. Talk to the characters standing around in the main hall To find out what section you are looking at. I've tested the scenes but some of them have a lot of options underneath so if you find any issues let me know.​

Game/Creator: Beggar of Net
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.4
Game Version: 0.88
Language: English

Features:
165 Separate scenes with multiple choices nested inside. For new 0.87 scenes I have created a separate section at the bottom right

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having a separate version for the compressed game was becoming a pain in the ass as that is the cause of nearly every error as people have different versions. Instead if you have the compressed version of the game simply download the mod normally then :

• Go into the data folder in the game
  • Find and open the system.json file
  • Scroll to the end or use ctrl f to find "hasEncryptedImages"=true
  • Change that to false and save the file
  • If you have audio errors change "hasEncrytedAudio" aswell

Main Version (v1.4):

View attachment 1487208 View attachment 1487209 View attachment 1487210 View attachment 1531208
hello just for heads up v 0.89 has been released :) is it possible we can get an update? Thank you soo much have good day

Reactions: DLama and darlic
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote