Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
was hoping Lucy's date scene would be included but I see that it's still missing but more importantly, v0.89 stuff is all missing
It was all integrated with the rest of the scenes in the latest update. You'll find all of Sarah's new content in the family section

Reactions: Oppa1Senpa1

tooalone11

Aug 28, 2018
Got ahead of myself and missed off a file, I've updated the attachment should work now
Still opening the viewer
Just realized I may have messed it up, in the babysitting mission for the cheating husband I changed the mafia to go I to the hornet pub....

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Still opening the viewer
Just realized I may have messed it up, in the babysitting mission for the cheating husband I changed the mafia to go I to the hornet pub....
Hmm well here's a save after the scene you can use. You didn't miss much just some guy telling you to do some work for him

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
The clothing shop scene is broken I think. First, I select Beth scene, then if I choose the other 3, the scene will go back to Beth's. Same thing with the school sex scenes.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The clothing shop scene is broken I think. First, I select Beth scene, then if I choose the other 3, the scene will go back to Beth's. Same thing with the school sex scenes.
Yeah does seem to be something weird going on there, i'll fix it in the next update

how do i get out of that room ?
You don't, its a one way trip to stop people breaking their games

Reactions: gdpe359

Herochi

May 1, 2021
I really like your mod, but I would like to know if the scene gallery eliminates the Spanish language

kane3218

Oct 17, 2018
In gallety, first time sex scene with lucy didn`t work correct. Several animation didn`t play.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
In gallety, first time sex scene with lucy didn`t work correct. Several animation didn`t play.
There's no sex scene with lucy in the game, what scene are you referring to?

I really like your mod, but I would like to know if the scene gallery eliminates the Spanish language
It does currently, i'll add in a Spanish option in the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herochi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote