Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What do we download specifically the whole game(Old one)? What folder do we move?

For it to work you'll need to download the original game https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/ to get the missing picture and audio files. Copy over, but DO NOT replace, the img folder and the audio folder from the original into the revamp. Copying without replacing means, that you only copy over files that are missing and don't overwrite any of the newer ones.

Its important to note that if you are using the compressed version of the revamp you'll need to use the compressed version of the original. Same for full version of revamp; will need full version of original you can't mix and match.

Reactions: NutsInMouth95

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Are Lucys sex scenes in the gallery? Or no? Been looking around noticed that one of the Lucy avatars in uninteractable

Reactions: Ale69

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Are Lucys sex scenes in the gallery? Or no? Been looking around noticed that one of the Lucy avatars in uninteractable
Yes her scenes are included. Which one isn't working for you?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Yes her scenes are included. Which one isn't working for you?
hi there, sorry to intervene.. but I also have the same issue..
the last Lucy scene can't be played..
the MC just passes through the last Model of Lucy in the gallery section..

any way to resolve this?
thanks so much =)

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
@lawlawkagurL and @Dlite96 thanks for the report i'll fix this in the next version. For now you can still view the scene, just walk up to her so you are stood in front facing her and press enter. She is still interactable just not solid

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote