Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Where can I find Michelle's scenes? She's the blonde girl you meet during Amy's questline. Her grandma knows where Amy's dad used to live in the apartment building and she sends you on a list of errands. I thought she would be near the Misc section but I couldn't find her.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Where can I find Michelle's scenes? She's the blonde girl you meet during Amy's questline. Her grandma knows where Amy's dad used to live in the apartment building and she sends you on a list of errands. I thought she would be near the Misc section but I couldn't find her.
Her scene is the last event in the Gang section. Will move her to misc. next update as that seems a better fit

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
In the gang scenes, the double futa scene with chloe looks like its broken. I get through the dialogue and it just stops and freezes the game after that

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
In the gang scenes, the double futa scene with chloe looks like its broken. I get through the dialogue and it just stops and freezes the game after that
Thanks for the report, i'll get that fixed for the next release.

thorpey69

Feb 22, 2021
How are the scenes hidden in the original game files? Are they encrypted? I didn't think RPGM could encrypt video files. Unless the scenes are just fast moving image files?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
How are the scenes hidden in the original game files? Are they encrypted? I didn't think RPGM could encrypt video files. Unless the scenes are just fast moving image files?
I'm not quite sure what your talking about but yes scenes are just fast changing image files not videos.

humbigboot

Aug 18, 2019
Hey JG, was wondering if you have a version of scene viewer for v0.89? Been avoiding higher than than since they've been so buggy ha :)

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey JG, was wondering if you have a version of scene viewer for v0.89? Been avoiding higher than than since they've been so buggy ha :)
I'm not great a keeping track of older copies but I think this is the 0.89 version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote