Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest update is live on patreon, will be posted here in a week.

In gallety, first time sex scene with lucy didn`t work correct. Several animation didn`t play.
Scene is now fixed

I really like your mod, but I would like to know if the scene gallery eliminates the Spanish language
Spainish option is now available, interact with tongue at top of screen. Won't work for every scene but should be 90%

oh ok, but no luck with the Lucy date scene?
Scene is now included

kane3218

Oct 17, 2018
Thanks for update dude! But I consider next glitch-problem with first sex scene with Maria. Scene without animation of sex, but with kiss animation.

reyuking

Mar 29, 2020
Hey guys can someone Help my i cant download the newes file , it says for me that there is a Trojan in the data and dont let me download or open it

Reactions: MooseMager

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys can someone Help my i cant download the newes file , it says for me that there is a Trojan in the data and dont let me download or open it
same too it has Trojan
Fixed it so it should not longer flags as a virus, don't know why it was to begin with its just json files but I repackaged them and that seemed to fix the issue.

kane3218

Oct 17, 2018
What about with first sex scene with Maria? It doesn't play animation on my pc!

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi I get stuck here after the dialogue finish i found myself in the mod :
Here my save :

qq.JPG www.JPG

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Okay, never mind, dude. I understand your strategy towards to me
The scene will be fixed when I next release an update. I'm not releasing a new version because of a single scene.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest version of the My new life gallery is out and adds an additional 200 scenes! . What i've done is combined the original abandoned version of the game into the revamp version allowing you to view scenes across both versions of the game in one place. To access it enter the gallery as normal then walk down to the bottom of the screen to access another room.

For it to work you'll need to download the original game to get the missing picture and audio files. Copy over, but DO NOT replace, the img folder and the audio folder from the original into the revamp. Copying without replacing means, that you only copy over files that are missing and don't overwrite any of the newer ones.

Its important to note that if you are using the compressed version of the revamp you'll need to use the compressed version of the original. Same for full version of revamp; will need full version of original you can't mix and match.

This includes most scenes from the original but not all for a couple of reasons. The old versions of the sex scenes where you selected slow or fast are not compatible so they are not available. It also doesn't include a number of scenes which are already in the revamp version.

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Newest version of the My new life gallery is out and adds an additional 200 scenes! . What i've done is combined the original abandoned version of the game into the revamp version allowing you to view scenes across both versions of the game in one place. To access it enter the gallery as normal then walk down to the bottom of the screen to access another room.

For it to work you'll need to download the original game to get the missing picture and audio files. Copy over, but DO NOT replace, the img folder and the audio folder from the original into the revamp. Copying without replacing means, that you only copy over files that are missing and don't overwrite any of the newer ones.

Its important to note that if you are using the compressed version of the revamp you'll need to use the compressed version of the original. Same for full version of revamp; will need full version of original you can't mix and match.

This includes most scenes from the original but not all for a couple of reasons. The old versions of the sex scenes where you selected slow or fast are not compatible so they are not available. It also doesn't include a number of scenes which are already in the revamp version.
Can you please point us where the folder is and where get them and were to put them?

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Two bugs in new version:
fan blowjon ends in blacksreen
Clhoe prison scene shows prison but returns rihgt away to sceneviewer room

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote