Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
0.89 update is live on Patreon. Will be posted on here in a week or so. Also includes some previously missed scenes.
BTW, i chek all Scenes from you Gallery and wanna say 2 things:
1. Many of them... are.... little bugged... like Player not come back to Gallery or Event not start imidiatly...
2. I not see in Gallery any off Dates Eventes, Gang Mafia Scenes and more and more.... WORK IN PROGRESS, yes? :)

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
BTW, i chek all Scenes from you Gallery and wanna say 2 things:
1. Many of them... are.... little bugged... like Player not come back to Gallery or Event not start immediately
2. I not see in Gallery any off Dates Eventes , Gang Mafia Scenes and more and more.... WORK IN PROGRESS, yes? :)
Yeah some scenes need you to interact with characters or objects. I can't change that without changing the base game. If you find a scene where you are not transported back to the gallery let me know and i'll fix it.

I've added a number of the date scenes(including the new ones with sarah) this update. I have the gang related section on the bottom left, is there more gang events?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
New 0.89 update is live. Sometimes older scenes break when updating so if you come across any that don't work let me know.
Thanks Jong you amazing.
I have 2 stuff that doesn't seems to work correctly.
I have started a completely new game and went into the gallery and tried Amy & Beth Clothing shop scenes both of them just skips the scene. Maria & Daisy seems to work
. 1647860927374.png

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks Jong you amazing.
I have 2 stuff that doesn't seems to work correctly.
I have started a completely new game and went into the gallery and tried Amy & Beth Clothing shop scenes both of them just skips the scene. Maria & Daisy seems to work.
Thanks for letting me know, I've uploaded a new version with that fixed. The date scenes were set up to only work randomly(I guess so dates are different) so they worked when I tested but can also not work at any time. Now they should work every time :)

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Oppa1Senpa1

Jun 28, 2021
I can't for the life of me find the Lucy date with the fireworks show. Is there a specific area to find that one?

And thank you for this. I can revisit some of my favorite scenes now!

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I can't for the life of me find the Lucy date with the fireworks show. Is there a specific area to find that one?

And thank you for this. I can revisit some of my favorite scenes now!
Glad you're enjoying it. That scene isn't currently included, do you know when/where it occurs and I can look at getting it added in.

Oppa1Senpa1

Jun 28, 2021
Glad you're enjoying it. That scene isn't currently included, do you know when/where it occurs and I can look at getting it added in.
I honestly don't remember, think it was around v0.85? I also remember a scene where he fucks Sarah while she was stuck to the wall too. But I don't know if that was the older version or not. It's been a while.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest version of the mod now live on f95, along with updating the mod with more scenes (Up to around 240 now) I have re done a lot of the ground work behind it and made some changes:

• Scenes now play in gallery as opposed to in map. This means updates are less likely to break old scenes
  • I removed the exit for the scene player as people weren't reading the warnings and were breaking their game
  • Because I removed the exit it now auto applies the cheat so no more having to press the button
  • The mod is now compatible with the cheat mod and scene fix mods, previously these interfered with each other
  • There is a slight issue where sound effects for some scenes continue to play, interact with any of the i icons to stop that.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Newest version of the mod now live on f95, along with updating the mod with more scenes (Up to around 240 now) I have re done a lot of the ground work behind it and made some changes:

• Scenes now play in gallery as opposed to in map. This means updates are less likely to break old scenes
  • I removed the exit for the scene player as people weren't reading the warnings and were breaking their game
  • Because I removed the exit it now auto applies the cheat so no more having to press the button
  • The mod is now compatible with the cheat mod and scene fix mods, previously these interfered with each other
  • There is a slight issue where sound effects for some scenes continue to play, interact with any of the i icons to stop that.
Not working with compressed version, saying header is wrong

Oppa1Senpa1

Jun 28, 2021
was hoping Lucy's date scene would be included but I see that it's still missing but more importantly, v0.89 stuff is all missing

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote