Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Jong Games Hey i have question,I will probably play whole game one more time this week main reason is to improve this mod.So the question is, Will u find it usefull if i will save before every scene and then send it to you?I think its the easiest way for you to add those scenes.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Jong Games Hey i have question,I will probably play whole game one more time this week main reason is to improve this mod.So the question is, Will u find it usefull if i will save before every scene and then send it to you?I think its the easiest way for you to add those scenes.
Yes that seems like a good way to do it. The main thing I need to know is the map id where the event is triggered but I don't think there's anyway of seeing that when playing normally

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Same here
  • Go into the data folder in the game
  • Find and open the system.json file
  • Scroll to the end or use ctrl f to find "hasEncryptedAudio"=false
  • Change that to true and save the file

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Where is the lady? Shouldnt she be here?
Yes she should be there, are you using any other mods? Thats Map054.json, its modified date should be the 29th of November perhaps it was overwritten/not copied over?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yes she should be there, are you using any other mods? Thats Map054.json, its modified date should be the 29th of November perhaps it was overwritten/not copied over?
It's overwritten and have the newset vetsion

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
It's overwritten and have the newset vetsion
Ok thats a strange one. On Map 054 can you open it up and check it has event id 42 included (Ctrl f EV042), if it does it means that the event is there but the picture of the girl is not loading in for some reason. If you stand underneath Maria and walk down pressing enter every space you should walk into it?

If you don't have event 42 in the file try redownloading it?

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ok thats a strange one. On Map 054 can you open it up and check it has event id 42 included (Ctrl f EV042), if it does it means that the event is there but the picture of the girl is not loading in for some reason. If you stand underneath Maria and walk down pressing enter every space you should walk into it?

If you don't have event 42 in the file try redownloading it?
I'll try and Holla if it works not home atm

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
New Sarah 0.88 scene has been added to the mod. Bottom right with the 0.87 scenes

MrMac

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, when starting a new game from the main menu (v0.88) with the scene viewer mod (v0.88) installed
I get put to this screen straight away
3.png

and when I back out of it using the bottom left turn off? button I get put to this screen.
2.png
However the game and the mod work normally if I load the Archivo 24 save provided with the game itself.
MNLrevamp v0.88 without the mod works fine,
there are no other mods used in combo with the viewer mod
and I have installed correctly.
Wonder what's going on?

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hi, when starting a new game from the main menu (v0.88) with the scene viewer mod (v0.88) installed
I get put to this screen straight away
I changed the starting position for testing and forgot to change back. Uploaded a fix

Reactions: MrMac
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote