Oct 15, 2017
First time trying this game in a long time. As soon as the very first sex scene ends, it's just all black and I can't progress. Doesn't freeze (i can still access the menu options), but it's just all black except the date/time/battery(?) HUD at the top. Any thoughts?

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Okay seriously, does anyone know what to do at the lab when you play as Lucy?! I'm scrolling through the pages and other people are asking the same thing but it seems like no one can answer. However it also seems like other people have progressed further so why can't anyone answer a simple question?

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
just do by order. Do first color with the first sample, do second option with second sample and so on.

Okay seriously, does anyone know what to do at the lab when you play as Lucy?! I'm scrolling through the pages and other people are asking the same thing but it seems like no one can answer. However it also seems like other people have progressed further so why can't anyone answer a simple question?

dakardakar

Oct 24, 2021
i have the same problem can someone help

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
just do by order. Do first color with the first sample, do second option with second sample and so on.
Let me clarify, I'm at the part where I click on the terminal and lucy says she needs to unlock the terminal but can't leave any proof that it was her. I've gone everywhere and can't progress further. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I started getting errors loading images when trying to play online with Alexx. I got various messages about not being able to load img/pictures/Wassap056.png. I was able to get to the point where my dad wants to see me but now I just get a full black screen with the error message and it asks if I want to retry.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Has anyone else noticed if you go to any of the other girls houses to have sex all of them are broken? only the family has repeatable sex scenes that are still functional.

Reactions: itzdavid

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Probably a bug. You are suppose to get the scene where the rat explodes. I hate when random bugs appears out of nowhere.
Let me clarify, I'm at the part where I click on the terminal and lucy says she needs to unlock the terminal but can't leave any proof that it was her. I've gone everywhere and can't progress further. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes